剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
That could be my new project.
那是我下一目标
Step one: dress sexier.
第一步 性感的打扮
You seriously don't have any better way
除了帮我寻觅我孩子的爹
to give Max space other than Project Baby Daddy?
你就没有更好的办法来给麦克斯空间了吗
Actually, I have had quite a few
事实上 我最近接到好几份
job offers lately.
工作邀请呢
You know, they e-mail me...
他们给我发邮件...
one of them was a beauty pageant
其中一个是场选美活动
that the director's fallen out of,
导演不干了
and... I don't know, it's so plebian.
但 我觉得太大众化了
You know, they don't even have a celebrity judge.
他们都没有请一个有名气的评委
Maybe you could help.
也许你能去帮忙
Oh, and why would I want to do that?
我为什么要帮忙
Because once you see all those women
因为一旦你看到那些
in their bikinis,
身穿比基尼的女人
you will be reminded of all the baby weight
你就会想到那些你不用去
you never have to lose.
减掉的因怀孕长出的肥肉
Okay, when you put it that way--
是啊 听你这么说
Yes. Why not? I'm in.
好 为什么不呢 我去
This one? No.
这件 不行
It's too long.
太长了
I know.
我就知道
Why do you have my stuff?
你拿着我的东西干吗
Sorry, but you can't train here anymore.
抱歉 但你不能在这里锻炼了
Carlos had to forfeit his fight this afternoon
卡洛斯不得不取消了下午的比赛
because he was seeing double.
因为他被打到看东西重影
Look, I didn't mean to hurt him.
听着 我并没有想伤到他
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
But you're lucky it wasn't worse.
情况没有更糟你已经很幸运了
Come on, man, I'm sorry, I... I'll stick to the bag
拜托 我很抱歉 我可以只练沙袋
until I know what I'm doing.
直到我弄清楚这里的规矩
This isn't about knowing the rules.
这跟知不知道规矩无关
You clearly have some stuff you got to work out
很明显你有自身的问题要先解决
and I can't afford you're gonna work that out
我不能让你把我的搏击手
on one of my fighters.
作为发泄的对象
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm doing this as a favor for my friend Naomi.
我是帮我朋友娜欧米的一个忙
You really don't have to be here.
你真的不用来
Trust me, I'd rather be at a dentist appointment,
相信我 我宁愿去看牙医
but I promised Dixon I'd represent the label
但是我答应了迪克森帮他代表公♥司♥
at every gig you book.
出席你的每一场表演
I'll stay out of your way.
我不会碍事的
Ade! Thank you for pitching in at the last second.
艾德 谢谢你来救场
No problem.
没问题
So, which pageant is this?
这是哪个选美比赛
Oh, well, it's a funny story, actually...
这个 说来好笑 事实上
Little Miss Tinseltown.
"星城小美女"
And you forgot to mention that detail when you called?
你在电♥话♥上忘了提这个细节了是吗
Look, if I knew what this was,
如果我知道是这样
I would have never signed up for it.
我绝对不会来表演的
But having said that,
不过话说回来
spending time with them, they're actually really cute.
跟她们相处一会儿后 她们其实很可爱
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Look, Silver's helping out, too.
听着 小银也在这帮忙
If she can stand to be around the little monsters, so can you.
如果她能忍♥受这些小捣蛋鬼 你也行
Okay, what do you need me to do?
好吧 你要我做些什么
Just sing one teensy little song with them,
只要跟她们合唱一首歌♥
and I promise, I will owe you one.
我欠你个大人情
Am I even being paid for this?
我有酬劳吗
I'm sorry, but I can't let Adrianna work
不好意思 我不能让阿德里安娜
for less than her standard rate.
接低于她标准酬劳的活动
Plus the added risk of contact
再加上要跟脏兮兮的
with germy little "Prostitots"?
"小姐"候选人接触的风险
We'll need hazard pay.
我们要求危险工种补贴
That's not really my call.
这不是我能决定的
You can speak to the pageant officials.
你可以和选美大赛的主办方谈
Happy to.
我很乐意
As soon as you stock Ade's dressing room with her favorite....
请先在艾德的更衣室放上她最喜欢
Cheese plate. Cheese plate.
干酪盘 干酪盘
A-And fruit.
还有水果
Okay.
好的
I will have Silver go to that
我会让小银去那家你喜欢的
little stinky French place you like.
臭臭的法国餐厅买♥♥回来
Okay...
好的
What was that? I'm prelaw at CU.
刚才是干吗 我在加大读法学预科
It's not too different from arguing a case
这跟与我的合同法教授
with my contract law professor.
争论一起案子没什么差别
Except Naomi has better shoes and a smaller mustache.
只不过娜欧米的鞋子更漂亮胡子也少点
Campbell, hey.
坎贝尔 你好啊
Uh, Navid Shirazi. Yeah.
我是纳维·谢拉兹 你好
We met yesterday. Oh, yeah. Good to see you.
我们昨天见过 很高兴见到你
Hey, uh, that's funny
真有趣
that we should run into each other so randomly.
我们总是很巧地碰到
Teddy has been trying to convince me to join
泰迪一直在劝我加入
the Cronus Society, but, uh, you know,
克罗诺斯社团 但是
just because I'm a National Merit Scholar
尽管我是全国优秀学者
doesn't mean I'm some sort of genius or anything.
并不意味着我是个天才
I'm sorry, man, Cronus isn't really an academic club, so...
抱歉 克罗诺斯并不是个学术俱乐部
Maybe give MENSA a shot, though.
不过你可以去申请门撒国际试试
All right? Uh, wait.
好吗 等一下
But I-I thought, uh,
但是我以为
the Cronus Society was full of, uh, elite overachievers.
克罗诺斯社团里全都是杰出的精英
Yeah, it is.
是这样
Cronus has it all.
克罗诺斯什么人才都有
Except for fun.
就差个有意思的人物
That's why I wanted to get Teddy in.
所以我才想请泰迪加入
I mean, his dad's a movie star.
他爸爸是个电影明星
Oh, yeah. Hook us up with a little excitement, but it didn't pan out.
我想给团里加点刺♥激♥的元素 但没成功
So... good seeing you.
所以...很高兴见到你
I know movie stars, too.
我也认识些电影明星
Well, have you ever seen Corporate Invaders?
你看过《共同入侵者》吗
Excuse me?
不好意思
I'm looking for Riley Wallace.
我在找莱利·华♥莱♥士♥
He's in room 14.
他在14号♥病房♥
You go.
你先去
I'll park the car.
我去停车
Thanks.
谢谢
Annie?
安妮
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I love you.
我爱你
Well, I guess I should send flowers more often.
我觉得我应该送花送得更勤快点
I-I mean it. I love you.
我说真的 我爱你
I didn't know what to say at Christmas.
圣诞节的时候我不知道说什么
I mean, you're rude, and obnoxious,
你粗鲁又讨厌
and you make very inappropriate jokes...
还开不合时宜的玩笑
Whoa, slow down before I run off and try to marry myself.
慢点说 我快被吓成落跑新郎了
But there's nobody like you, Riley.
但你跟别人不一样 莱利
And if you're getting this surgery
如果你是因为害怕你这样我不爱你
because you think I can't love you exactly the way you are,
才接受手术
then you're wrong.
那你就错了
Annie, I'm glad you came,
安妮 你来我很开心
but I sort of already had the surgery.
但我手术都快做完了
What? That's impossible.
什么 这不可能
I called the hospital and told them your insurance didn't clear.
我打电♥话♥告诉医院你的保险还没结清
That was you?
原来是你
Listen-- number one,
听着 首先
it's an experimental surgery,
这是次试验手术
so it's not even covered by insurance.
不能享受保险
And, number two...
其次
you're the first girl that's ever committed fraud for me.
你是第一个为我而欺诈的女孩
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表