剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
So that's it? I'm out?
说完了吗 我出局了
Look, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry it has to be this way, but maybe in a couple months...
抱歉我也是不得已的 也许几个月后
Maybe in a couple months?
也许几个月后
You know what?
算了吧
Maybe since I'm so disabled,
既然我残废成这样
I should just go home, huh?
我还是回家歇着吧
Come on. Hey, hey, hey.
别这么说
I'm not saying that you have to leave...
我不是说让你走
Think I want to walk in these stupid things?
你以为我愿意搀和这些傻事吗
Have my whole life turned upside down?
我的生活都天塌地陷了吗
You know what, man?
告诉你吧 老兄
I thought you were my friend. My bad.
我原本把你当朋友 我看走眼了
Dixon...
迪克森
what are you doing?
你干嘛
Dixon, if you take the car,
迪克森 你把车开走了
how are Liam and I supposed to get home?
利亚姆和我怎么回家
Well, uh, unlike me, you guys can walk.
和我不同 你们可以用走的
Dixon, get out the car.
迪克森 下车
Enjoy the woods.
好好享受森林吧
Dixon, hey, hey.
迪克森 别
Stop playing, man.
别闹了 哥们儿
Dixon, hey!
迪克森
Come on, come on, come on, work, work, work, work, work.
拜托 拜托 信♥号♥♥ 信♥号♥♥快来吧
Oh, come on, come on.
拜托 拜托
Hello, hello.
你好 你好
Liam, it's Carrie.
利亚姆 我是凯莉
I have been looking all over for you.
我到处找你
There's this huge party up on Melrose...
梅尔罗斯有个盛大的派对
Yeah, yeah, Liam's not here.
利亚姆不在
Where is he? Uh, I don't know.
他在哪里 不知道
Look, I have been trying for the past half hour
我试了足有半个小时
to get cell phone reception.
才能收到手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
We were camping near Bodhi Mountain Resort,
我们在菩提山区度假胜地露营
and our so-called friend stole our car, and, and I had...
车子被所谓的朋友偷走了 我又...
Hello?
你好
Hello? What?
你好 什么嘛
Is that Naomi's glamp-site?
那是娜欧米的营地吗
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Holy crap.
我勒个去
Oh, don't worry, you'll be fine.
别担心 不会有事的
The ropes course is a piece of cake.
绳索课程是小菜一碟
The rope course?
绳索课程
You're Ryan Lochte.
你是瑞安·罗切特
You're standing in front of me, shimmering like a gold medal.
你就站在我面前 闪着金牌的光芒
And that's scary, yeah.
这的确很吓人
Yeah, seriously, I would love
我真想在这上面
to race Phelps on that.
跟菲尔普斯一决高下
Let's go, babe.
走吧 宝贝
I thought your mom said you didn't have time for a girlfriend.
我记得你妈妈说过 你没时间谈恋爱吧
I don't, but does she look unhappy?
确实没时间 但你看出她有不快吗
I'm so happy.
我快乐死了
Okay, Naomi.
好了 娜欧米
I love you. Yeah, he's a god, all right,
我爱你 他是个神人 好吧
so let's quit stalling and let's do this.
别拖拉了 快来玩吧
FYI, wearing a blindfold does not inspire trust or confidence.
要我说 戴个眼罩可不能激发信任和自信
Just follow my voice.
按我说的做就好
Come on.
加油
Stick your foot out, come on.
把脚伸出来 加油
You got it. It's r-- put it down...
对 要...把脚放下...
There you are, there you are, there you are.
对了 对了 对了
One foot in front of the other.
一脚在前 一脚在后
Yeah, uh-huh.
好的
You see?
懂了吧
Okay.
懂了
We can get through anything together.
我们一起能所向披靡
You got it, there you go.
走得好 对了
Naomi, don't grab that.
娜欧米 别抓绳
You're gonna throw us off balance.
你会让我们失去平衡的
In case you haven't noticed,
你没注意到吗
I am a little off balance already.
我已经有点失衡了
No, no, no, honey, Oh, God,
不要 亲爱的 天啊
you have to let... Oh, God, oh, God!
你得把... 天啊
That sucked!
难玩死了
Honey, it wouldn't have happened
亲爱的 你要是信任我
if you'd just trusted me.
我们就不会掉下来了
No, it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't had us
错 如果你不让我们玩这个愚蠢绳索
do this stupid rope course!
我们才不会掉下来
I wanted to have a calm, happy, perfect, relaxed weekend
我想过一个平静 愉快 完美 轻松的周末
so that we could get closer as a couple,
这样我们就能增进夫妻感情
not play boot camp.
而不是玩什么新兵训练营
Thanks.
谢谢
You're seriously going to do this?
你真要跳这个呀
Yeah, it's for work and I'm professional.
是的 这是工作 我很专业的
I'm gonna dance the hell out of that pole.
我会把这管跳得呱呱叫
You mean like this?
你是说这样吗
Oh, yeah, baby, like it like this.
宝贝 就是这样
No. Just so we're clear,
才不 正好说清楚啦
that's not even close to what we're doing.
这跟我们要跳的风马牛不相及
Sorry.
抱歉
They're subbing as my backup dancers.
她们是我的伴舞
Pole dancing doesn't have to be sleazy.
钢管舞不等同于低俗
You know, people use it for exercise
人们也用以健身
or to build self-esteem.
或建立自尊心
How does one build self-esteem pole dancing exactly?
自尊型钢管舞到底是怎么建立的呢
Do you want to feel sexy?
想要自我感觉性感吗
Try dancing in front of a live audience.
试试在人前跳舞
Trust me, there is nothing like it.
相信我 没比这更好的了
You girls ready to get going?
你们准备好了吗
Twenty thousand people have already seen me naked.
反正已经有两万人看过我的裸照了
Why the hell not?
为什么不跳呢
Come on, Annie,
快来 安妮
don't you want to learn some new moves
难道你不想学些新花样
for your pretend boyfriend?
给你的假扮男友展示一下
Wait, you have a pretend boyfriend?
等下 你有假扮男友吗
Well, the cute guy from the restaurant asked me out,
餐厅遇到的那个帅小伙约我出去
and so I said I was in a relationship.
所以我才说有男朋友了
Okay, well, that's not going to stop him
好吧 这可不能让他死心
'cause guys don't care if you're in a relationship.
男生才不在乎你有没有男友
To them it's just this big game,
对他们来说这就是个游戏
and that's why it's up to us
所以才要我们来
to show them who's in control.
告诉他们谁才是主宰
W-Whoa, where did that come from?
这招从哪儿学来的
No idea.
我也不知道
Forecast-- plenty of sunshine through today with...
天气预报 今日阳光灿烂
Navid, what are you doing here?
纳维 你在这儿做什么
Short version?
长话短说
Liam took us camping,
利亚姆带我们来露营
then disappeared into the woods,
然后就消失在森林里了
and Dixon took off with our car.
而迪克森开走了我们的车
How's your day going?
你今天如何
Not great.
不太好
Has Max been here? Haven't seen him.
麦克斯来过这儿没 没见着他
I-I left Liam a note so he can meet me here,
我给利亚姆留了字条让他来这见我
we can take a cab back into town.
我们可以搭出租车回镇上
He should be here any minute so we don't...
他应该快到了 我们不会...
ruin your weekend.
毁了你的周末
Trust me, it's already ruined.
相信我 已经毁了
I have to tell Max something horrible,
我有个坏消息得告诉麦克斯
and I tried to create the perfect moment
我试图创造个好时机
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表