剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
She loves L.A., and she comes and visits all the time.
她很喜欢洛杉矶 她经常来这儿
You could visit D.C.
你也可以去华盛顿看她
I mean, she's everything you want.
她就是你想找的人
What I want is someone who is neutral.
我想找一个中立的人
Not someone who's on your team.
而不是你这边的人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Silver, we're on the same team.
小银 我们是一头的
We want the same thing.
我们的目标一致
Sure we do.
当然了
Look, I have to go back to D.C.
我得回华盛顿去了
So I'm gonna be there for at least six months,
我起码要在那儿待上半年
so unless we find someone now,
除非我们现在就确定人选
we're gonna have to wait.
不然就得等很久了
Teddy, I'm not gonna wait six months.
泰迪 我不会等上半年的
Then at least meet her, okay?
那起码见一下她行吗
She's in town for a week.
她要来城里待上一周
Oh, see?
看
There's the last box of stuff that you forgot.
这是你忘记带走的最后一箱东西
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What is this?
等等 这是什么
Oh, silly me, I must have grabbed the wrong box.
我真笨 我一定是拿错箱子了
This is the one for the mad scientist guy
这箱是给课外活动家大会上的
for the After-School Achievers event.
科学狂人准备的
The one you were gonna do.
你本来要扮演的那个人
Let me take a look.
让我看看
Let me guess, the guy
让我猜猜 你找的那个
you were gonna replace me with dropped out?
接替我的人不干了
No, he was six-foot-four and looked like a felon.
不 他一米九三 看上去像个罪犯
I had to let him go because he was too scary for the kids.
我不得不开了他 因为怕吓着小孩子们
What? What a shame.
怎么了 太可惜了
Yeah, I mean, I have been having difficulty
是啊 我一直没能找到
trying to replace him.
接替他的人
I mean, it's really hard trying to find someone
真的很难找到一个
who's sweet and unthreatening enough...
讨人喜欢又善良的人
To be a mad scientist, yeah.
来扮演科学狂人 没错
To be a cute mad scientist.
扮演帅气的科学狂人
Of all the times that
这么久以来
you have tried to manipulate me with flattery,
你试图通过恭维我来指使我
this is by far the worst attempt.
这次是最差劲的一回
Yeah, okay, we had a clean break.
好吧好吧 我们分得那么彻底
I'm out of practice.
我太久没恭维你生疏了
Come on, Max.
好啦 麦克斯
This was your event to begin with.
这是你提议的慈善项目
And we can do a much better job together.
我们合作会办得更好
Max, I'm okay with us getting a divorce
麦克斯 我可以接受我们离婚
and you going to MIT.
以及你要去麻省理工
I'm just not ready for us to be out of
我只是还没有准备好
each other's lives forever.
要永远离开对方的生活
Can we just be friends?
我们能做朋友吗
Or at least perform science experiments
或者至少在一大群观众面前
in front of large crowds together?
一起表演科学实验
Fine. Fine.
好吧 好吧
Let's go shop for scary chemicals.
我们去采购些恐怖的化学试剂吧
See? This will be great.
你看 会很棒的
It's a good call, Shirazi.
干得不错 谢拉兹
This place has some major eye candy.
这地方有好多漂亮小妞
Hey, just trying to mix it up. Cheers.
偶尔出来放松一下嘛 干杯
Cheers, man.
干杯 兄弟们
Keep it coming.
再接再厉
Fight night was awesome. Right?
上次的拳击之夜很爽 是吧
Yes. Yes.
没错 没错
When is the next one?
下次是什么时候
Mm, and where?
是啊 在哪里
Because word is getting around.
话都传开了
We need a bigger place.
我们需要一个更大的场地
And you got to bring Liam.
要把利亚姆叫来
Where's he been, anyway?
话说他最近去哪里了
Oh, I already found us a place.
我已经给大家找到了个地方
Yeah? Where?
是吗 哪里
Uh, Shirazi Studios.
谢拉兹摄影棚
My family, they own this, uh, whole sound stage.
我们家族有一个大摄影棚
It's tons of space.
地方很大
She totally wants me.
她绝对看上我了
I'd give her a ride.
我真想载她一程
Oh, yeah, man, me, too.
是啊 我也想
Wherever she needs to go.
无论她想去哪里都行
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Bug man on campus, huh? Yeah, the biggest.
校园里的情种啊 最风流的一个
I don't think you got the cojones to go for it.
我觉得你没有钓上她的胆量
Sure do.
当然有
Cojones grande.
我胆子可大了
Yeah, I will. Nice night.
我没问题 晚上好
Uh, hi.
你好
Excuse me. Uh, hi.
不好意思打扰了 你好
I'm Navid.
我是纳维
Yeah, nice night.
晚上好
Yeah. Uh, okay, so listen,
是这样的
you are awesomely attractive.
你非常迷人
But-but I'm not trying to pick you up.
但我并不是想泡你
Oh, you're-you're not?
你不是来约我的吗
No, uh, well, I mean, unless you're open to it.
不是 我是说 如果能约当然更好
How could I not be? You're irresistibly smooth.
我怎么会拒绝呢 你这么文雅
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Uh, well, here's the thing:
是这样的
um, these guys that I'm with, uh,
那帮和我一起来的家伙们
I'm really trying to impress them, and so, uh--
我在努力给他们留下好印象 所以
yeah, I know it's lame--
我知道这招很烂
but if I hand you my phone,
但你能拿着我的手♥机♥
can you just dial some numbers?
随便按几个数字吗
No, it doesn't have to be your real number.
不一定真的是你的电♥话♥号♥码
Uh, I just...
我只是...
Uh... thanks.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
十分感谢
Any chance it's your real number?
这有没有可能真的是你的电♥话♥
My phone's in my purse.
我的手♥机♥在钱包里
Why don't you come to my table,
要不你来我那桌
we can see if it's ringing.
我们去看看它是不是在响
Love that.
乐意之至
What?
不是吧
Hey, how long has that gray car been outside?
那辆灰色的车子停在外面多久了
Huh? What car?
什么车
The one with the guy sitting in it.
就是里面坐了个男人的车
The...some stalker, paparazzo, for all we know.
可能是跟踪狂 狗仔队 之类的
Liam, we're in a really nice neighborhood.
利亚姆 我们住在一个安全的社区
People are just walking and biking
邻居们或走路或骑车
and coming and going and sitting in their cars.
或开着它们的车子进进出出
Don't be all jumpy.
别这么神经质
Me, jumpy?
我神经质吗
You almost flew across the room when I opened the door.
我开门的时候 你不是也被吓一条跳
I was deep in thought.
我刚才在沉思呢
Anyway, that director called looking for you, like, three times.
对了 那个导演打了三次电♥话♥找你
You know, she won an Oscar last year.
她去年可获了奥斯卡奖
You might want to think about returning the call.
你应该考虑给她回个电♥话♥
And reading the script.
并且读一下剧本
Yes, okay, I will.
行行 我会的
When I get the time.
等我有时间
What exactly is it that you're so busy doing?
你到底在忙些什么啊
You know, besides sneaking out at night.
除了晚上偷偷溜出去
You know what, Annie, we're roommates.
安妮 我们是室友
As in, separate lives. We can come and go as we please.
应该互不干涉对方生活 来去自♥由♥
There's no sneaking.
没什么溜不溜出去的
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表