剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
You sabotaged another chef's food so I'd win some contest?
你故意毁了另一个厨师的食物好让我赢
What kind of person does that?
哪会有人这么做呢
I needed you to win.
我需要你赢
I wasn't going to open a restaurant with Mr. Flirty Crepe Maker.
我可不会和轻浮的薄煎饼先生一起开饭店
The silent partner with the amazing waterfront space is you?
拥有超棒海景店铺的神秘合伙人就是你
Mark... You're insane.
马克 你简直不可理喻
Hey, C.U.! You guys ready to rock?
你好加大 准备好一起摇滚了吗
**I'm ready to go*
*我准备出发
**Yeah, I'm ready to go*
*我准备出发
**I'm ready to go oh-oh-oh-oh*
*我准备出发
**I'm ready to go*
*我准备出发
**Got my eyes on the road*
*注视前方的路
**Hold me back, girls*
*别拦我 姑娘们
**Yes, I'm ready to go*
*我已准备出发
**If you see me*
*若你看见我
**Make believe I'll go*
*请相信我会走
**Come on*
*来吧
**Keep on moving*
*不断前进
**Pushing through, yeah*
*排除万难
**I'm ready to go*
*我准备出发
**Yeah, I'm ready to go*
*我准备出发
Liam.
利亚姆
Ade told me what happened yesterday.
艾德告诉我昨天的事了
I really don't want to talk about it.
我没心情谈这个
I'm just here to listen to some music
趁着纳维出去买♥♥东西
and grab a beer while Navid's buying.
我只想过来听听音乐喝杯酒
**When you feel it*
*当你感觉到
Michaela!
米凯拉
I've been calling you and looking for you...
我到处找你 给你一直打不通电♥话♥
Are you drinking beer?
你在喝酒吗
No, the-the beer's mine.
不 是我的
Uh, don't worry about it,
别担心
I just gave her a little taste.
只是让她尝尝味道
So, what, y-you bail on yoga
所以 你翘了瑜伽课
so you can come and party?
就为了跑来派对
I just needed a break. All right?
我只是要放松下 好吗
I mean, I thought about telling you,
我想告诉你来着
but I didn't want you wigging out.
但我不想惹你生气
I'm not pregnant yet.
我还没怀孕
I think it's cool if I have a beer.
来杯啤酒没事吧
Come on...
拜托
let the girl have a drink, you know?
让她喝一杯吧
Maybe Navid'll get lucky again.
也许纳维能再走运一次
Okay, what the hell is this guy talking about?
这个家伙到底在说什么
He's drunk, just ignore him.
他醉了 别理他
Are you seriously telling me, man,
你开什么玩笑 老兄
that you didn't bag this chick at that bar last weekend? No.
你上周没和这个小妞在酒吧乱搞 没
Because the official Cronus position, uh, is that you did.
但克罗诺斯社团一致认为你和她乱搞了
You know what, buddy? I think it's time for you to shut up.
知道吗 我想你该闭嘴了
Wait. Did you guys hook up?
等等 你们俩搞上了
Silver, it's not what you think. Oh, my God, screw this.
小银 不是你想的那样 老天 去死吧
I don't care if Shane and the rest of my family
我不在乎肖恩和家里其他人
think I'm like the Whore of Babylon.
把我想成贱♥货♥
Navid and I hooked up.
我和纳维确实上♥床♥了
All right? And who knows, maybe we'll do it again.
可以了吗 没准还有第二次呢
Hey, dude.
嘿 老兄
What's your problem, man?
你怎么回事啊 老兄
My problem is everyone asking me what my problem is.
我就是讨厌每个人都问我怎么回事
Liam, what are you doing?
利亚姆 你在干嘛
I got to get some air.
我要透透气
Seriously?
开什么玩笑
You have to give me a chance to fix this.
你得给我个机会补救
Being adopted doesn't make me an orphan.
被领养不代表我是个孤儿
And it doesn't make you my Daddy Warbucks.
也不代表你要像我爸一样
I was fine before you came into my life.
你闯入我的生活之前 我过得很好
Yes, well, maybe I wasn't, okay?
是啊 但我过得不好
In case you haven't noticed, my life is kind of a mess right now.
也许你没注意到 但我的生活现在一团糟
I-I just... I really need my brother.
我真的需要我的哥哥
I'm not your brother.
我不是你哥哥
And I don't even know you.
我根本不认识你
Fire!
着火了
Liam, wait, where we going, man?
利亚姆 等等 我们要去哪儿
Hey, that's the guy that punched me.
就是那个家伙揍我的
His name's Liam Court,
他叫利亚姆·柯特
and I want you to arrest his ass.
我希望你逮捕他
Sir, you're gonna need to come with us.
先生 你得跟我们走一趟
Mark?
马克
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Is she gonna be okay?
她不会有事吧
Hey, guys.
嘿 各位
I'm really sorry this didn't work out.
我很抱歉演出不太成功
We were killing it up there.
我们的表演热力四射
But who knows? Maybe we'll still win.
但谁知道呢 也许我们还能赢
You know, honestly?
说真的
We thought you'd put a little bit more into your performance.
我们以为你的表演会更有料
You know, rip your top off like you did at the charity event.
就像在慈善大会上脱掉上衣
But I thought you liked my singing. I do.
但我以为你喜欢我的歌♥声 没错
But I said we were fans of your work,
但我也说过 我们很喜欢你的作品
which includes showing a little something extra.
这就包括展示一些额外的东西
It's kind of what you're known for.
这才是你出名的原因
You're here.
你来了
I wasn't sure where you were going.
我还不知道你去哪儿了
Maybe you should put a tracking device in my car.
也许你该在我车里装个跟踪仪
I'm sorry, I just can't believe
抱歉 我只是不敢相信
that you slept with Navid and didn't tell me.
你和纳维背着我上♥床♥
Well, I can't believe you think it's okay
我也不敢相信你以为自己有权
to dictate my behavior for the next nine months.
在未来九个月对我管头管脚
It's a baby, Silver.
怀孕而已 小银
People have them all the time.
没什么大不了的
Yeah, but this is my baby, okay?
但这是我的孩子 好吗
And since I can't carry it myself,
既然我不能自己孕育他
I'm paying you to be responsible and take it seriously.
我付钱给你 你就该认真负责地对待
All right, look.
好了 听着
I know this is weird for you,
我知道你会觉得很别扭
because it's really weird for me, too.
因为我也这么觉得
I had a vision for how my pregnancy would go,
我对我的怀孕过程心怀憧憬
and it most definitely did not involve a surrogate.
但绝对没想过找人代♥孕♥
So, everything that I was planning on doing for my baby, I...
我计划为我宝宝做的每件事
I have to do through you.
现在都必须通过你来实现
Does that make sense?
这么说你懂吗
Yeah, it does.
我懂
But you spend so much time obsessing over this baby
但你对这个孩子操心过度
that you don't have time for anything else.
你都没时间干别的了
Not a relationship, not school,
无暇顾及你的感情 学习
not even your friends.
甚至你的朋友
I just want everything to be perfect.
我只希望一切尽善尽美
And is it?
是吗
Take it from me.
就拿我说吧
From somebody whose family is completely over-involved and controlling.
在一个保护欲控制欲极强的家庭里长大
It's not healthy.
这不健康
Not for you, and certainly not for the baby.
对你 对孩子都不好
Hey, Josh.
嘿 乔什
Hey, Campbell, uh,
嘿 坎贝尔
do-do you have a second?
你有时间吗
Man, I'm sorry Simon outed you and that girl
我很抱歉西蒙在你所有朋友面前
to all your friends.
出♥卖♥♥♥了你和那个女孩
Kid's got a big mouth.
那孩子就是个大嘴巴
But Liam really laid him out, huh?
但是利亚姆教训了他 对吧
Hope he doesn't get into a ton of trouble.
希望他没卷入大♥麻♥烦
Yeah, well, I guess it all depends on Simon.
是啊 我想这都要看西蒙的了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表