剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
My eye!
我的眼睛
On second thought, maybe we shouldn't drink and drive.
现在想想 确实不该边喝酒边开车
That was a fun way to get to know each other.
这真是个了解对方的好方法
So... what's your name?
那么...你叫什么名字
Do you really need to know?
没必要知道吧
Look, I just went through a really bad breakup,
我刚刚经历了一段惨痛的失恋
and I needed to get the guy out of my head,
我需要彻底忘记他
but I'm not looking for anything more.
除此之外 别无他求
So, you were using me?
那你刚刚是在利用我吗
Yeah, I guess so.
算是吧
I'm sorry?
你介意吗
No. I love being treated like a complimentary hotel toothbrush.
怎么会 我很乐意被当做宾馆的一次性牙刷
But I will have you fill out this little...
不过你用完以后
satisfaction survey.
得填个"用户满意程度调查表"
So the purpose of today
第一题 你今天这么做的目的
was it business or pleasure?
是例行公事还是欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Um... business.
例行公事
Mm? And pleasure.
以及飘飘欲仙
That's good to hear.
很高兴听到这个答案
And were your needs met courteously and correctly?
第二题 我是否温柔且准确地满足了你的需求
I can't complain.
马马虎虎吧
Damn straight you can't.
必须是好评
I was fantastic.
我这么厉害
So, you'd say this transaction exceeded expectations?
所以最终结论就是 这次的交易物超所值咯
Yeah, I guess I would.
貌似确实不错
Well, I'm gonna write down my phone number,
我留下我的手♥机♥号♥
'cause I don't believe for one second
我猜你哪天可能
you won't want to do this again.
还想再体验一次我的服务
Oh, crap! I am so late!
天呐 我要迟到了
Austin is gonna be pissed.
奥斯汀要气死了
Ex-boyfriend?
前男友吗
No. My manager.
不是 我的经纪人
I'm on stage in 40 minutes.
我40分钟后要上台表演
Wait, you're performing at this hotel?
你要在这家酒店演出吗
Ah, not if I can't find my bra.
找不到我的胸罩就别想演出了
Okay, got it.
好了 找到了
Well, um, this was great.
很愉快的经历
Thank you.
谢谢你
I finally know that I'm ready to move on.
我终于准备好开始新生活了
Bye.
再见
What happened?
发生了什么
Dixon's car was hit by a truck.
迪克森的车被货车撞了
It was a massive accident.
车祸非常严重
Um, EMS pulled three guys from the wreckage,
急救人员从残骸中拖出三个人
but they were all... all found dead at the scene.
不过 他们都当场死亡了
The coroner needs a...
法医要...
a family member to identify the bodies.
家人来认尸
Did Annie...?
那安妮有没有...
No. She said she can't do it alone.
没有 她说她没法一个人去
We can't just let Annie sit here forever.
我们不能让安妮永远坐在这儿
We have to go in with her.
我们必须陪她一起进去
Yeah.
对
Annie.
安妮
Please...
拜托...
Please don't tell me to go in there, Silver...
拜托别劝我进去 小银
...'cause if I go in there,
如果我进去
and I see him...
看到是他
...then that means that Dixon is really dead.
那就说明迪克森真的死了
And he...
但是他
And he can't be dead.
他不能死
I know what it feels like to be scared to find out the truth.
我明白害怕知道真♥相♥是什么感觉
But I wasn't alone, and neither are you.
但我不是一个人 你也不是
And if Dixon is in there, then,
如果迪克森真在里面
he shouldn't be alone, either.
他也不应该孤单一人
All right.
好吧
The bodies are badly lacerated,
尸体损毁相当严重
and the personal effects were scattered at the scene,
个人物品散落现场
making identification difficult.
这让我们很难辨认
Are you saying she might have to look at all three of 'em?
你是说她要把三个人都看一遍吗
I'll check first,
我先来看看
and if it is Dixon, then,
如果是迪克森
Annie can confirm.
安妮就可以确认了
Can we get through this?
我们能熬过去吗
No.
不是
That's not Dixon, either.
这也不是迪克森
It's not him.
不是他
What?
什么
None of these is Dixon. He's not here.
这些都不是迪克森 他不在这儿
It's impossible. Dixon was in that car.
这不可能 迪克森当时在车里
The police report lists a fourth victim.
警方报告上说还有一位受害者
He appeared to have been thrown
车祸的巨大冲击
from the crash and found near the truck.
把他甩到了货车边上
They assumed he was the driver.
他们以为他是货车司机
He was rushed to the hospital in critical condition.
他情况危急 被立即送往了医院
It's Dixon.
那是迪克森
Dixon, I'm here.
迪克森 我来了
We're-we're all here, and...
大家都来了
we just...
我们只想
we really need you to stay alive.
我们要你活下来
Please?
拜托
We love you.
大家都爱你
I love you...
我爱你
...Adrianna.
阿德里安娜
**This kiss is something I can't resist*
*我无法抗拒这个吻
**Your lips are undeniable*
*你的嘴唇很销魂
**This kiss is something I can't risk*
*我不能冒险一吻
**Your heart is unreliable*
*你的心靠不住
**Some things so sentimental*
*本应感情用事
**You make so detrimental*
*你却伤我不浅
**And I wish it didn't feel like this*
*真不希望有这种感觉
**'Cause I don't want to miss this kiss*
*因为我不想错过这个吻
**I don't want to miss this kiss*
*我不想错过这个吻
**You know you're just my type...*
*你知道你是我喜欢的型
Hey. Hey, where the hell have you been?
你到底去哪儿了
**And your eyes unlock the key*
*你的眼神打开了
*to my heart*
*我的心门
**tempting my conviction...*
*引诱我犯罪
This is your last second chance, Ade.
这是你最后一次重回舞台的机会 艾德
Okay, I've got a lot of important people
我找了很多重量级人物
coming to this show.
来参加这次表演
I've got booking agents,
我找了演出经纪人
I've got a club promoter from L.A.
我从洛杉矶请了俱乐部筹办人
Hello.
喂
Hi. It's Annie. Um, I need to speak to Ade about Dixon?
我是安妮 我要跟艾德说说迪克森的事
Annie, this is not a good time, okay?
安妮 现在不是时候 好吗
Ade doesn't need Dixon in her head right now.
艾德现在不想关心迪克森的事
Can I handle this? Let me talk to her.
我能自己处理吗 让我跟她说
Annie, I already told Navid that Dixon and I done.
安妮 我已经跟纳维说了我跟迪克森结束了
Dixon was in a car accident, Adrianna.
迪克森出车祸了 阿德里安娜
He's in the hospital fighting for his life right now,
他现在在医院跟死神抗争
and the only thing he's asking for is you.
他唯一的要求就是你来
Hey, what did...?
你...
She'll be on the next plane.
她马上坐下一班飞机回去
I'm sorry. Go.
抱歉 去吧
**You make so detrimental*
*你却伤我不浅
**I wish it didn't feel like this*
*真不希望有这种感觉
**'Cause I don't want to miss this kiss*
*因为我不想错过这个吻
**I wish it didn't feel like this*
*真不希望有这种感觉
**I don't want to miss this kiss*
*我不想错过这个吻
What now?
现在怎么办
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表