剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
and land us our next acting jobs.
我们以后才能继续演
Unlike you, I don't sit around
我跟你不一样 我不会闲坐着
expecting life to hand me things.
等着生活赐予我一切
Wait.
等等
You're right. I...
你说得对
practically had to be dragged into being a model and an actor.
当模特当演员 都不是我争取来的
And maybe I got a little lazy.
也许我有点懒惰了
Started taking things for granted.
开始觉得什么都是理所当然
But I didn't used to be like this.
但我以前不是这样的
I-I know how to get things done.
我会自己处理事情
Just not campfires.
虽然不会野外生火
About this publicity thing...
这种公众炒作的事情
if I... if I play along,
如果 如果我配合的话
can we just take it down a notch?
能不能别那么夸张
I-I got to have a little sanity in my life.
我 我希望生活能平静一点
Maybe. Depends on how good your acting is.
也许可以 这要看你演技如何了
It'll look better for the cameras.
这样拍摄效果更佳
Max.
麦克斯
I've been looking all over for you.
我到处找你
I wanted to apologize.
我想向你道歉
I was trying to make this whole weekend perfect,
我本想设计个完美周末
and then, I almost ruined it.
结果全搞砸了
Look, I know that you think that this ropes course is silly.
我知道 你觉得那个绳索课程很傻
I just think that it's important for you to be able to trust me.
我只是想让你能够信任我 这很重要
To know that I'm gonna be there for you, no matter what.
希望你知道我会一直陪着你 不管发生什么
Come on up here.
上来
Oh. Well, what are you doing?
你要干什么
I want you to fall backwards into my arms.
我想让你向后倒在我怀里
From up here? No.
从这倒下去吗 不
Come on. No. Are you crazy?!
来吧 才不 你疯了吗
You don't have to worry. I'm gonna catch you.
你不用害怕 我会接住你的
Okay.
好吧
Turn around. It's okay.
转过去 没事的
Take it easy.
放轻松
Okay, okay, okay. This is terrifying.
好吧好吧 太可怕了
I know. Honey,
没事 亲爱的
Look at me.
看着我
Just trust me.
相信我
I'm ready when you're ready.
你准备好了就可以开始
Okay.
好
Okay?
好吗
Uh-huh. Okay.
嗯 好吧
Oh. I got you.
接住你了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Oh, my God, you did it!
天哪 你接住我了
Yeah. We did it!
当然啊 我们做到了
Yeah. I'm not gonna let you fall.
我不可能让你摔倒的
This is it.
这就是了
This is my perfect moment.
这就是我要的完美瞬间
This is what I wanted this whole weekend for.
这就是我安排这次周末出游的目的
Now I know nothing can ever come between us.
现在我知道了 没什么能阻碍我们
What is it?
怎么了
Is there something you want to tell me?
你有什么想跟我说的吗
Why would I ruin a perfect moment by talking?
不要让言语毁了这个完美瞬间
Naomi...
娜欧米
I know about the kiss.
我知道你们接吻的事了
You what?
什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Alec trusted me enough to tell me the truth.
亚历克信任我 告诉了我事实
And you didn't.
而你没有
You're back!
你回来了
Hey. Hi.
你好 你好啊
Uh, what-what brought this on?
刚刚那是为什么
Oh, I just missed you so much.
因为我太想你了
Mmm. Okay,
好吧
so I-I'm guessing the video shoot went well.
录影带拍得一定比较顺利吧
It was just a dress rehearsal.
就是一个彩排而已
Whatever it was-- I mean, the outfit, the attitude--
不管是什么 这服装 这风格
it's working for you.
你看着很有感觉
And it's working for me, too.
我看着也很有感觉
Remind me to thank Taylor later.
提醒我回头谢谢泰勒
You know what? It's, um, getting late.
其实吧 有点晚了
We should go to sleep.
咱们早点睡吧
We can talk more in the morning.
我们可以明早再聊
Wait...
什么...
The camp people told me you got a ride back into town.
露营的人告诉我 你搭便车回镇上了
I was afraid I wouldn't find you here.
我以为在这找不到你了
Why didn't you just tell me the truth, Naomi?
你为什么没告诉我真♥相♥ 娜欧米
Max, Alec set me up.
麦克斯 亚历克陷害我
He kissed me, and had someone take photos of us.
他吻了我 还叫人拍了照
I know that.
我知道
He-he was trying to prove
他想向我证明
that you had cheated on me once,
因为你背叛过我一次
and that you would do it again.
所以依然会再次背叛我
He said that you would never
他说 你绝对不会
tell me about the kiss.
向我坦白你们接吻的事
I said he was wrong.
我说他是错的
I was going to tell you, I swear to God.
我本来打算要告诉你的 对天发誓
I was waiting for the perfect moment,
我一直在等一个合适的时机
and it never came.
但都没等到
I spent the
我一整个周末
entire weekend trying to get you to trust me.
都试图让你信任我
What are you so afraid of?
你在害怕什么
Well, why should you believe me, Max?
你怎么会相信我呢 麦克斯
You know, Alec is right.
亚历克是对的
I mean, I've done horrible, horrible things.
我这个人劣迹斑斑
So, why should you ever trust me again?
所以 你怎么还会再相信我呢
Well, 'cause I kind of thought
因为我原本以为
that that's what love was all about.
爱就是要彼此信任
Max, I am sorry.
麦克斯 对不起
I'm so sorry.
非常对不起
I promise I will try to do better.
我保证我会努力做得更好
Will you please forgive me just one more time?
拜托你再原谅我这一次好吗
I can't lose you.
我不能失去你
I can't.
真的不能
You really hurt me, Naomi.
你真的伤了我的心 娜欧米
I don't...
我不
I don't know
我不知道
if we can go back to the way we were before.
我们是否还能回到从前那样了
I rewrote my paper.
我重写了我的论文
No Wikipedia.
没用维♥基♥百♥科♥
Stayed up all night.
熬了一整夜写的
Really?
真的吗
I thought you spent your weekend
我以为你整个周末
being rescued by your costar.
光顾着被你的女主角营救呢
All right, look, I know you don't think
好吧 听着 我知道你觉得
I'm serious about your class,
我对你的课程或者任何事
or anything, really,
都不上心
but succeeding here is important to me,
但学好这门课对我来说真的很重要
and I'm going to work hard to make sure that happens.
我会朝着这个目标加倍努力的
I have students in my class that work full-time
在这个班上 有学生为了支付学费
to put themselves through school,
必须同时全职工作
yet they managed to turn in fully-researched papers on time.
他们仍然能按时交上研究翔实的论文
Still, here you are,
然而你却在这里
asking for special treatment.
要求得到特殊照顾
I just want a chance.
我只希望你给我一次机会
I already gave you a chance.
我已经给过你机会
And I gave you an "F" on this report.
这篇论文我也已经给你打了不及格
What did you think?
你以为会怎样
That you were just gonna flash that smile,
你冲我笑笑 我就会像你那些
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表