剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
A preventative mastectomy won't affect your fertility,
乳♥房♥♥切除术不会影响你的生育能力
but a lot of women put off having their ovaries removed
但有很多女性会等到生育之后
until after they've had children.
才会接受卵巢移除手术
I want to have a baby, and if I'm gonna do it,
我想生一个小孩 如果我想去做这些
I have to do it right now,
那我现在就得开始了
so which one of you is up for that?
你俩谁准备好了
If we're gonna do this,
如果我们真的要孩子
I need to know you're in it for the long haul.
那我得确定你已经做好了长久打算
I let you walk away,
我让你离开
because I thought I needed to be everything for you.
是因为我以为自己必须成为你的一切
I don't want a baby right now, but I do want you.
我现在不想要孩子 但是我想要你
That's why I choose you.
所以我选择了你
Will you have a baby with me, Teddy?
你愿意和我生个孩子吗 泰迪
Our movie is doing so well, it got picked up for a sequel.
我们的电影票房♥很好 准备拍摄续集
Just won't do the movie. You have a contract, Liam,
我不会演的 你有合同在身 利亚姆
and you start shooting in Bolivia in three days.
三天内你要在玻利维亚开始拍摄
Do you, Madison, take Max to be
麦迪逊 你是否愿意嫁给麦克斯
your lawfully wedded husband? I do.
作为他的合法妻子 我愿意
Stop! You can't marry her.
停下来 你不能娶她
She's not the love of your life, Max.
她不是你的真爱 麦克斯
I am.
我才是
Naomi, I didn't marry Madison. What?
娜欧米 我没娶麦迪逊 什么
I couldn't marry Madison
我不能在还爱着你的时候
when I am still in love with you.
和麦迪逊结婚
What happened with Dix? He never showed up.
小迪呢 他根本没出现
You're right-- I need to put him behind me.
你是对的 我必须忘了他
I didn't have a signal to call Ade,
我也没信♥号♥♥给艾德打电♥话♥
and she's not answering her phone.
她现在不接电♥话♥
I need you to find her
你帮我找到她
and tell her that I love her.
告诉她我爱她
Please don't let her give up on me.
请让她别放弃我
I'm coming back for her right now.
我现在就回来找她
I can't believe you took off like that.
真不敢相信你就这么离开了
You, my friend, have a lot of explaining to do.
我的朋友 你有很多需要解释
Mom... Mom...
妈 妈你听我说
Mom! I did not just ruin my life, okay?
妈 我没有自掘坟墓 好吗
Naomi and I both just...
娜欧米和我都只是
Can you please not cry every time I say her name?
求你了 别一提她就哭成吗
That would be helpful.
哭也无济于事
No... all ri...
不是 好啦
Look, I made my decision.
我已经作出决定了
I'm sure that you and Dad will come...
我相信你和爸爸会来...
Hello? Aw, it's Rachel.
喂 是蕾切尔
She'll be wondering why I didn't get on the plane to New York.
她一定在纳闷我为什么没飞去纽约
Seriously, what did people do without cell phones?
说真的 人们要是没有手♥机♥会怎样
I mean, it must've taken the world weeks to realize
大家一定是几周后才知道
that someone walked away from a huge job offer and...
有人放弃了一个超棒的工作机会
stormed into the wedding of the century
闯进一个世纪婚礼
and blew up everybody's lives.
还毁了所有人的生活
Oh, you didn't blow up my life.
你没有毁掉我的生活
Did you ever think maybe today happened because of fate?
你有没有想过今天发生的一切都是命运使然
There is clearly some kind of irresistible force
冥冥之中一定有某种不可抗拒的力量
that draws us together.
让我们破镜重圆
I mean, I think that maybe the only thing
我想只有一种办法
that is keeping us apart
能让我们分开
is failure to embrace our destiny.
就是拒绝命运的安排
Naomi Clark...
娜欧米·克拉克
...you promised me a wedding.
你答应给我一个婚礼
Yes, I did.
是 我说过
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
The minister just left.
可牧师刚走
Right before she flipped me off and called me a whore.
走之前还冲我竖中指 骂我婊♥子♥
Max!
麦克斯
I just walked away from an impulsive engagement,
我才从冲动订婚的阴影里走出来
and you just walked out of your wedding.
而你也是个落跑新郎
I mean, should we-we think about this for a minute, or...?
我们是不是该好好考虑一下 或是...
there's a limo over there,
那儿有辆豪华轿车
and the Nevada border's a couple of hours away, and...
到内华达也有几小时的路程...
I love you.
我爱你
So there's that.
就这样
I love you, so there's that.
我爱你 就这样
I love you!
我爱你
Destiny, here we come!
命运 我们来了
You're actually walking
你还好意思回来
back in here asking me for a second chance?
要求重归于好吗
You robbed me!
你打劫了我
I said I was sorry.
我已经道歉了
We were partners, Liam.
利亚姆 我们是搭档
You put my name on the accounts.
账户上也有我的名字
I mean, technically, the money I took was mine.
严格意义上说 我拿的是我的钱
I'll call the police.
我要报♥警♥
Baby...
亲爱的
Vanessa! This is not happening.
瓦内萨 我们不可能了
Why? Because I'm not all sad and noble
为什么 因为我不是你心心念念的
like Little Miss Cancer Gene?
苦情又高贵的癌症基因小美女吗
I cannot believe you're actually holding out for a piece of that.
不敢相信你竟为那种货色苦守死等
I am holding out for a life with someone who cares about me,
我执着于真正关心我的人
instead of being trapped by some...
而不想被某些满口谎话的贱♥人♥
crazy, lying bitch!
下套陷害
Fine.
好吧
Be that way.
随便你
I can live without you, Liam.
没你我照样活 利亚姆
But you know that movie contract is worth $200,000.
但你可得想清楚 那是份20万的电影合同
So, unless you've got that laying around somewhere...
除非你早就准备好违约金了
I suggest you get used to this face.
不然你等着天天见我这张脸吧
You want to have my baby.
你想和我生孩子
I'm... I'm flattered.
我真是 受宠若惊
And confused.
外加困惑不堪
You're also kind of perfect.
你是个完美男人
That must be why single women everywhere make babies
怪不得各地的单身女性都和
with their gay friends from out of town.
她们城外的好基友生孩子
No.
才不是
I just... I don't want to do this with a stranger.
我只是...不想和陌生人生孩子
Navid and Liam are... are hardly strangers.
纳维和利亚姆也不是陌生人
Yeah, but I'm not ready to decide between Navid and Liam.
没错 可我在他俩之间犹豫不决
Navid wants be my want him not just the baby.
纳维要的不只是孩子还有将来
And Liam is not ready to be a father.
而利亚姆还没准备好做父亲
And I am?
那你觉得我准备好了
Okay, look, I'm not... I'm not asking you
好啦 我不是要求你
to have this baby with me, you know?
跟我组建家庭抚养子女
It's just that I want to be able to tell my child
只是想以后能告诉孩子
that I know who their father is,
我知道他们的爸爸是谁
and... that he's someone that I care about.
他是一个我关心在意的人
I'm not expecting anything more.
我并不奢望太多
I swear.
我发誓
Just... sperm and a card at Christmas.
只要精♥子♥还有圣诞贺卡就够了
I hate sending Christmas cards!
我恨死寄圣诞贺卡了
I know. I really hate to ask.
我知道 我真不想要求你
But... you're my best friend.
但...你是我最好的朋友
This isn't about being a friend.
这不是朋友不朋友的问题
Silver, I haven't talked to my own dad in over a year.
小银 我跟我爸已经一年多没说过话了
I'm not ready to be a parent,
我没准备好做家长
especially the kind that abandons their kids.
尤其是遗弃孩子的那种家长
I understand how important this is to you,
我明白这对你很重要
but...
可...
I need to think about it.
我需要考虑一下
Of course. Yes.
当然可以
I mean, take your time.
你慢慢考虑
Welcome to Vegas!
欢迎来到维加斯
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表