I guess...
我是被你吓坏了
I'm overwhelmed by you.
是好的那种吓坏
In a good way.
不是迪士尼《鬼屋》电梯的那种吓怀
Not in the elevator in the Haunted Mansion way.
即便现在我无法描述内心的感受
Even if I can't tell you now how I feel,
我会穷尽一生让你知道 我有多爱你
I will spend my life showing you how much I love you.
你愿意...
Do you...
你愿意...
Do you...
我插一句 如果你不行了 我乐意上场
Hey, I'm just saying, I'm here if you need me to step in.
不用 不用
No, no, no.
我能行
I got this.
艾米 你愿意接受谢尔顿作为你的合法丈夫吗
Amy, do you take Sheldon for your lawful wedded husband?
我愿意
I do.
谢尔顿 同样问题
And, Sheldon, same thing.
我愿意
I do.
我以"连你都能证婚网"
Then by the power vested in me
所赋予我的合法权利
by EvenYouCanPerformWeddings.Com...
我现在宣布你们正式结为合法夫妻
...I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
♪ 最忠 ♪
♪ At wast... ♪
♪ 偶的爱终鱼来了 ♪
♪ My wove has come awong ♪
♪ 偶孤蛋的日子终鱼结束 ♪
♪ My wonewy days are over ♪
♪ 人生就香是一馊歌♥ ♪
♪ And wife is wike a song ♪
♪ 欧耶 ♪
♪ Oh, yeah. ♪
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表