I'm not annoyed that she's a woman.
我是很烦 而她正好是女人
I'm annoyed, and she's a woman.
我懂
No, I get that.
我也烦 我也正好是女人
I'm annoyed and I'm a woman.
只是斯图尔特很了解我的喜好
It's just, Stuart knows my likes and dislikes.
而且如果我偶尔拿起了
And I can count on his discretion
超人好基友吉米·奥尔森的过期刊
if I pick up the occasional back issue
我可以信任他能保密
of Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen.
我也绝对没看过那玩意
Which I don't.
别把她当作陌生人
Well, don't think of her as a stranger.
把她看成是
Just think of her as a...
你还没指责 说教或瞧不起过的朋友
a friend you haven't berated, lectured or condescended to yet.
我还没这么想过呢
I hadn't thought of it that way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-不客气 -你机智
- You're welcome. - You're wise,
身上又有书的味道
and you smell like books.
你真是完美的天菜
You really are the whole package.
拉杰 帮帮我
Raj, just help me out.
佩妮真的很气彗星的事
Penny's pretty mad about this comet thing.
她不开心 我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry she's upset.
-但彗星不是她发现的 -得了吧
- But she didn't discover it. - Oh, come on,
你知道她也有份
you know she was a part of it.
把她的名字加到登记表上吧
Just add her name to the registration.
但我已经告诉所有同事是我发现的
But I already told everyone at work that I did it.
我的上司超激动
My boss was so excited,
他都开始叫我彗星队长了
he started calling me Captain Comet.
这比他之前给我取的绰号♥"甜甜圈博士"强多了
Which is better than his last nickname for me: Dr. Doughnuts.
因为有一次我吃了两个甜甜圈
Because one time I had two doughnuts.
还有两次我吃了三个甜甜圈
And two times I had three doughnuts.
看来你得把自尊吞下去了
I guess you're just gonna have to swallow your pride.
我做不到
I, I, I can't do that.
当然可以 把这当成两三个甜甜圈就行了
Sure you can-- just pretend it's two or three doughnuts.
你不明白
You don't understand.
莱纳德 我需要这个
Leonard, I need this.
我上一个重大发现是
My last big discovery was
如果用力压住上唇
if you press your upper lip hard enough,
可以止住喷嚏
you can block a sneeze.
这是我告诉你的
I told you that.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
是我自找的
I brought this upon myself.
我是个差劲的科学家
I'm a bad scientist.
-我是个自私的人 -不 别难过
- I'm a selfish person. - No, no, don't get upset.
你不是坏人
You're not a bad person.
让我和...佩妮谈谈吧
Just let me... talk to Penny.
我一定会让她理解的
I'm-I'm sure I can make her understand.
谢谢 你真是个好朋友 莱纳德
Thank you. You're a good friend, Leonard.
你知道就好 因为我说不定得搬来和你住了
I'm glad you think so, 'cause I may be living here soon.
看看她
Just look at her over there.
她刚上班
She just started,
就开始负责"员工推介"专栏了
and she gets to put up "Staff Picks."
我在这里晃荡10年了
I've been coming here for ten years--
连个"谢尔顿不喜欢"的专栏都没有
I still can't put up "Sheldon Dislikes."
我昨天和她聊了会
I talked to her yesterday.
她这人挺懂行的
She really seems to know her stuff.
我接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
我根本没这个意思
That is not what that was.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我希望
I was wondering
你能推荐点书给我
if you could recommend something.
好呀 能告诉我你喜欢的类型吗
Oh, sure. You want to tell me what you like?
我不
I would not.
你穿了绿灯侠的衣服
All right, well, you're wearing a Green Lantern shirt,
我猜你是DC家的粉丝
so I'm guessing you're a DC fan.
鉴于你这是第一代绿光侠艾伦‧史考特
Although that's from the Alan Scott era,
所以你可能不太喜欢最近的剧情
so you're probably not super into the current run.
你喜欢设定在一战时期有龙和魔法的
How would you feel about an alternate history
架空历史剧情吗
where World War I was fought with dragons and magic?
那是我10岁时
That's what I wanted the theme
想要的生日派对主题
of my tenth birthday party to be!
到这儿来
Here.
看看这本书
Check this out.
这是科特·卜思科[漫威作家]的作品
It's by Kurt Busiek.
如果你喜欢架空历史
You know, if you're interested in alternate histories,
尼尔·盖曼写过一本书叫《1602》
Neil Gaiman wrote one called 1602.
抱歉 我们正在聊其他事呢
I'm sorry, we're in the middle of something here.
这书写得特别好 真的
It is pretty good, actually.
他把漫威的超级英雄
He takes the Marvel superheroes
放在了伊丽莎白时代的英格兰
and he puts them into Elizabethan England.
让我猜猜 大家都把X战警当成巫师吧
Let me guess-- everyone thinks the X-Men are witches.
是的
Yeah.
你先买♥♥回家看看 如果不喜欢
Why don't you take this home, and if you don't like it,
可以全额退款
return it and I'll give you your money back.
只要别告诉斯图尔特
Just don't tell Stuart.
斯图尔特是谁呀
Stuart who?
-你去哪儿了 -我去骂拉杰了
- Where have you been? - I went to yell at Raj.
然后呢 他会把彗星还给我吗
And? Is he gonna give me back my comet?
说来有趣
Interesting thing.
你屈服了吧
Did you cave?
也许我屈服了 或...
Maybe I did, or...
也许我屈服了
maybe I did.
但我也意识到
But I did realize something.
我不需要为你出头
I-I don't need to fight your battles.
你...你就是
You... you are
一个坚强又独♥立♥的女性
a strong and independent woman.
你有为自己发声的能力
You have your own voice.
引用另一位坚强女性水果姐的话
And, to quote another strong woman,
是时候发出你的怒吼[歌♥名]了
Katy Perry, it's time to hear you roar.
你是在回家路上想出来的吗
Did you just think of that on your way home?
你想要我怎么样 车上就放着这首歌♥
What do you want from me? The song was on in the car.
但这不代表
But it doesn't mean
这不是正确的
that it's not true.
你说得的确有道理
Well, you make a good point.
我要自己去找拉杰谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to Raj myself.
我知道这话我说得不够多
I know I don't say it enough,
加油哦 妹子
but you go, girl.
够了 别说了
That was enough.
这是怎么回事呀
What's all this?
我们错过了约会夜
Well, we missed our date night,
斯图尔特又要上班
and Stuart's working again,
所以我想我俩可以在家过约会夜
so I thought we could have a date night here at home.
你太贴心了
Aw, that's so sweet.
你在咱们的约会夜
Oh. So... is that really what you're wearing
就穿成这样吗
to our date night?
斯图尔特不在 孩子们又睡了
Well, Stuart's not here and the kids are sleeping.
我可以什么都不♥穿♥
I could wear nothing.
你还是先穿着吧
You might want to hold off on that--
第一道菜是汤呢
we're starting with soup.
嘿
Hey!
你不是要加班吗
Wha...? I thought you were working late again.
本来是的 可德妮丝都搞定了
I was, but Denise has got it covered.
今天最好笑的是
the funniest thing happened today.
收银台的收据打印纸
You know the, uh, receipt tape in the cash register?
居然用完了
It ran out.
我都不知道它还能被用完
I didn't even know it could do that.
我们正要坐下来吃饭呢
You know, we were just sitting down to dinner.
来得早不如来得巧
Oh. Perfect timing.
我去洗手
I'll go wash up.
约会夜又泡汤了
There goes date night.
你开玩笑吧 斯图尔特来了 快去拿包包
Are you kidding? Stuart's here! Get your purse.
-我们出去吃 -那你做的晚餐怎么办
- We're going out. - What about the dinner you made?
对 斯图尔特
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表