他就这样让步了吗
And he just gave in?
我们还同意邀请他来参加婚礼
Well, we agreed to invite him to the wedding.
好吧 没问题
Okay. No problem.
-他还能带一个伴儿出席 -行啊
- And he gets to bring a date. - Yeah.
合情合理
Well, that's reasonable.
如果女伴按小时收费 我们得出钱
A-And if she charges by the hour, we have to cover it.
你们还答应了什么
What else did you agree to?
你知道巴里有宛如天籁的嗓音吗
Well, um, you know how Barry has the voice of an angel?
他绝不能在我们婚礼上献唱
He is not singing at our wedding.
他只想唱经典老歌♥《飞》
He only wants to sing "Volare."
原来是《飞》啊
Oh, "Volare"
我还以为是《灰》什么的
That's what he was saying.
我还真没听懂他的发音
Boy, I didn't, I did not get that.
我很感激你们所做的一切
Guys, I appreciate everything you did,
但我们能找到另一个同样赞的场地
but we can find another location that's just as good.
比如日式花♥园♥或天文馆
Maybe the Japanese garden or the planetarium.
天文馆
The planetarium.
我之前都没想到呢
I hadn't thought about that.
这选择更棒了
That's even better.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我还为你刷洗了污泥
I scrubbed sludge for you.
现在没准我都带有点放射性了
I may be slightly radioactive.
你太夸张啦
Oh, you're exaggerating.
别让他碰镀银餐具
Don't let him touch the silverware.
拉杰为什么睡倒在我们家沙发上
Why is Raj asleep on our couch?
我需要帮忙 于是他就过来了
Oh. I needed some help so he came by,
陪孩子们玩了会 给他们读故事
played with the kids, read them some stories,
哄他们睡午觉 还做了晚饭
put them down for their nap and made dinner.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
吃晚饭
Ate dinner.
听着 我想我不是
Okay, look, I don't think I'm cut out
当全职爸爸的料
to be a stay-at-home dad.
既然你想 那应该让你留在家里
And since you want to, you should stay home.
我确实想待在家
I-I do definitely want to,
但我知道这对你很重要 而且只是过了一天
but I know how much this means to you and it was just one day.
所以 别放弃哦
So, don't give up.
你也不想待在家里
You don't want to stay home, either.
是不是
Do you?
我今天路过办公室 他们给我
When I went by the office they gave me
端咖啡和曲奇来 也没人尿在我身上
coffee and cookies and no one peed on me.
我好想念那一切
I miss that so much.
我很爱孩子们 但我也很热爱我的工作
Well, I love the kids, but I also love my job.
以及睡觉
And sleep.
我知道 我在办公室里小睡了两小时
I know. I took a two-hour nap on the couch in my office.
我在客厅地板上小睡了三小时
I took a three-hour nap on the floor in the living room.
你现在感觉如何
How do you feel now?
说实话吗 还是很累
Honestly? Still tired.
我也是
Me, too.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们会想出解决办法的
And we'll figure this all out.
是啊
Yeah.
大家都睡着了
Everyone's asleep.
你想到楼上去...
You want to head upstairs and...
你懂的
...you know.
我们就在这里进行吧
Let's just do it right here.
我喜欢你的小脑袋瓜
Oh, oh, I like the way you think.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表