我明白了
I see.
你们还真是煞费苦心呀
You're all in on it.
得了吧
Uh, nice try.
这不是愚人节玩笑 谢尔顿
It's not an April Fools' joke, Sheldon.
我真的去酒店见到了他
I actually went to a hotel and met him.
行行行
Right, right. Okay, so, uh,
"比尔·盖茨"就在"你去"的那家"酒店"里
"Bill Gates" was at the "Hotel" that you "went to."
为什么"去"也要加引号♥
Why is "went to" in quotes?
好吧
Fine.
"比尔·盖茨"就在你去的
So "Bill Gates" was at the "Hotel"
那家"酒店"里
that you went to.
这是你和比尔·盖茨
That's you and Bill Gates.
没错
It is.
-你这是哭了吗 -没有
- Were you crying? - No.
所以
So,
这不是玩笑 我本来真有机会见他
it wasn't a joke, and I actually could've met him?
他应该还在那儿呢
Well, he's probably still there.
哪间酒店
What hotel?
千橡市的拉昆塔酒店
The La Quinta Inn in Thousand Oaks,
入住名是赫尔南德斯
under the name Hernandez.
谢谢 太谢谢你了
Thank you, thank you so much!
愚人节快乐
April fools.
你到哪儿去了
Hey, where you been?
跟兄弟们一起
Uh, just hanging out with the guys.
他们还在生我的气吗
They still mad at me?
本来还在生气 但我说"嘿"
Uh, they were, but then I was like, "Hey,"
他们说"啥" 我又说"你们知道的"
and they were like, "What?" And I was like, "You know,"
他们就说"好吧"
and they were like, "Okay."
你真是个好丈夫
You're a good husband.
这不是我说了算的 但你这么说了
Well, it's not for me to say, but you just said it,
所以你应该是对的吧
so you're probably right.
原来
Well, as it turns out,
明晚有一个为盖茨先生办的接待会
there is a little reception for Mr. Gates tomorrow night.
我问能不能带上你 他们说可以
I asked if I could bring you, and they said yes.
什么
What?
你又可以和比尔·盖茨见面了
Yeah, you get to meet Bill Gates again.
等等 你说"又见面"是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean "again"?
因为你跟你妈之前见过他一次
'Cause you met him that one time with your mom.
没错
Yes.
然后明天又见一次
And then again tomorrow,
总共两次 只有这两次
for a total of two, and only two times.
对 不知道他记不记得你
Yeah. I wonder if he'll remember you.
我也想知道
Yeah, I wonder that, too.
太阳每秒
The sun is losing about
约减少6x1012克
six times ten to the 12th grams per second,
所以太阳每年减少的质量百分比
so the fraction of the mass it loses every year
约为10(-13)
is about ten to the negative 13th.
不过别担心哦
But don't worry.
还要几百万年后 我们才会通通冻死
It'll be millions of years before we all freeze to death.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
《在爸爸身上蹦来跳去》结尾突然阴暗啊
Hop on Pop took a dark turn there at the end.
艾米让我意识到刚生产完的妈妈
Amy made me realize that new mothers are cognitively primed
吸收新知识的能力是最强的 而我却浪费在
to take in new information, and I've been wasting it
瞎编关于我们宝宝脚趾的歌♥曲上
making up songs about our babies' toes.
说句公道话 《粉粉脚趾》是我俩一起创作的
To be fair, I cowrote "Pinky Toe, Pinky Toe."
进化论给了我妈妈大脑来专注于宝宝身上
Evolution gave me this mom brain to focus on the baby,
但我觉得可以用来学习各种新知识
but I figure I can hack it to learn all kinds of new things.
那好棒啊
Well, that's great.
没错 出了问题 我成功解决了
Yeah. There was a problem, and I fixed it.
就像《建筑师巴布》在长颈鹿笼子里那次一样
Like Bob the Builder in that giraffe cage.
不许剧透
Spoiler alert.
我还没看那集呢
I didn't see that one yet.
很开心啊
So that's fun.
你又能见到比尔·盖茨了
You get to meet Bill Gates again.
不开心 我死定了
It's not fun, I'm screwed.
我们看好戏看得很开心啊
It's fun for us.
也许他不记得你呢
Maybe he won't remember you.
我的鼻涕喷到他领带上了
I snotted on his tie.
没错 喷了超多
Yeah, you did, like, a lot.
你好 莱纳德
Hello, Leonard.
我想着你应该在这
Thought I'd find you here.
你这毒蛇
You snake.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他让我大老远跑去千橡市见比尔·盖茨
He sent me all the way to Thousand Oaks to meet Bill Gates
然而他很清楚人家根本不住在那
when he knew full well he wasn't staying there.
莱纳德 那太过分了
Wha-- Leonard, that's terrible.
是啊 你干嘛这样
Yeah, why would you do that?
你明知道他住在长滩市的希尔顿逸林酒店
You know he's staying at the DoubleTree in Long Beach.
等一下
Wait.
我怎么知道你们不是在骗我
How do I know you're not tricking me?
我们很可能在说谎
We probably are.
但万一我们没说谎呢
But what if we're not?
你们都觉得自己很机智对吧
You think you're so smart.
你们觉得我会再上当一次 对吧
You think I'm going to fall for it again, don't you?
我才不会
Well, I won't.
你要去哪
Where you going?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你真的不能去吗
Aw, are you sure you can't come?
我很想去 但我病得太严重了
I want to, but I'm just too sick.
可你真的很想见他
And you really wanted to meet him.
就是啊
I know.
我试着隐瞒病情好去见他
And I've been trying to hide it so I could go,
但我不想传染给他
but I don't want to make him sick.
对
Yeah.
你看起来确实挺苍白虚弱的
Yeah, you do look pretty pale and clammy.
是啊
Yeah.
玩得开心
Have fun.
你快点好起来 好吗
Well, feel better, okay?
就只是我平常版的苍白病君子样啊
No, that's just my regular pale and clammy.
真的 最大的危机不是质量减少
I mean, really, the bigger danger isn't the loss of mass.
而是太阳会耗尽用作核燃料的氢
Instead, it will run out of hydrogen to use for nuclear fuel,
膨胀变成一个红巨星 把地球吞没
swell up into a red giant, and fry the Earth.
所以你不想分吃一份沙拉吗
So you don't want to split a salad?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
说到分开
But speaking of splitting things,
你听说过能提高光合作用效率的
did you hear about the light-splitting greenhouse film
分光温室棚膜吗
that could improve photosynthetic efficiency?
没有
No.
是我在给我制♥造♥的人类
Just a little something I read
喂奶时读到的小知识
while nursing a human being that I made.
我还是点鸡肉吧
I'm just gonna get the chicken.
"鸟又" 鸡反过来的写法
Ah. N-E-K-C-I-H-C: chicken backwards.
屌♥炸 妈妈大脑
Boom, mom brain.
再加一整瓶红酒
And a whole bottle of wine.
吃屎吧
In your face!
喂
Hello?
亲爱的 你感觉怎么样
Aw, hey, sweetie, how you feeling?
还行 我在休息
Okay. I'm just resting.
我有个惊喜也许能让你感觉好些
Well, I have a surprise that might make you feel better.
真的吗
Oh, really?
嗯 看这是谁呀
Yeah, look who's here.
等等 我认识你
Wait, I know you.
你不认识我
No, you don't.
我真的认识
Yes, I do.
你之前在我酒店楼下等我
You were waiting for me at my hotel.
你毁了我的领带
You ruined my tie.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
他很明显是在开玩笑啦
Uh, he, uh-- obviously, he's kidding.
这笑话真逗 比尔
That's a, that's a good one, Bill.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表