因为你害怕
Because you were afraid
我会找茬并对此事感到恼火
that I would be difficult and annoying about it.
我希望你的书也有像这样的惊喜转折
I hope your book has a twist as surprising as that.
并没有
It doesn't.
我还以为你要抵♥制♥威尔的节目
I thought you were boycotting Wil's show.
一开始是 但我决定试看一下
I was, but I decided to give it a shot,
结果我还看得挺开心的
and I actually enjoyed it.
好奇问一句 你怎么上的他节目
Just out of curiosity, how did you come to be on the show?
是他邀请你上 还是你要求上
Did he ask you? Did you ask him?
还是你恰好出现在拍摄现场按了门铃
Did you just show up on the set and ring that doorbell?
谢尔顿 如果你想上他的节目
Sheldon, if you want to be on the show,
你必须得先向威尔道歉
you're gonna have to apologize to Wil.
这样的确比较成熟
That would be the mature thing to do.
这个建议先记上 我们再想想别的
Let's put a pin in that and keep thinking.
什么什么 哪一部分
What? What? Which part?
胎动而已
That was just the baby kicking.
好吧
Got it.
-到目前为止都挺好 真不错 -是吗
- But this is good so far, really good. - Yeah?
是啊 我完全不知道谁是凶手
Yeah. I have no idea who the killer is.
太棒了 我也不知道
Oh, great. Me, neither.
佩妮知道你有个角色以她为原型吗
So, does Penny know you based a character on her?
什么角色
What character?
艾尔莎 研究中心的头儿 明显是佩妮啊
Ilsa, the head of the institute. That's clearly Penny.
不是
No, it's not.
是吗
Really?
自信 喜欢踹男性裆部的美女
Confident, ball-busting beauty
还总是对罗根翻白眼
who's always rolling her eyes at Logan?
相信我 符合这描述的女人多了去了
Trust me, that describes more women than you think.
"他看着他的头儿 眼前这名绝色女子 低声说
"He looked at the stunning woman who was his boss and said..."
这是谋杀
It's murder.
这还用你说吗 天才
Figure that out yourself, genius?
好吧 没必要这么刻薄
Okay, no need to be snarky.
谁会想杀他
Who would want to kill him?
谁都有可能 西尔弗斯博士
Could be anyone. Dr. Silvers.
普利卡什博士
Dr. Prekash.
清洁工汉斯
Hans the janitor.
但门一直紧锁
But the door is locked,
所以肯定是这房♥间里的人干的
so it has to be someone in this room.
哇 你的推理真是棒棒哒
Wow, you are on fire.
或许是有点像佩妮
Maybe it is a little like Penny.
她有可能觉得高兴吗
Any chance she'll be flattered?
我不知道 她挺恶毒的
I don't know. She's pretty mean.
伊尔莎还是佩妮
Ilsa or Penny?
分不出吧
Exactly.
霍华德 有事吗
Oh, hey, Howard. What's up?
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
为何道歉
What for?
你好
Hello.
你好 谢尔顿
Hello, Sheldon.
我猜你来这里是要告诉我
I suppose you've come here to tell me
你把我从你的头号♥秘密敌人名单中去掉了
that you've moved me to your super secret enemies list.
我没有什么头号♥秘密敌人名单
I don't have a super secret enemies list.
我不是邦德电影里的坏蛋
I'm not a Bond villain.
我只是一名普通人
I'm just a regular guy,
拥有一份普通的敌人名单
with a regular enemies list.
顺便说一声 你不在名单内了
Which, by the way, you are no longer on.
是吗 那的确了不得
Really? Well, that is something.
虽然我不在乎 但的确了不得
It's not something that I care about, but it is something.
他是想说他很抱歉
He's trying to say he's sorry.
是的
I am.
我看了你的节目 真的很棒
I watched your show, and it's really good.
谢谢
Aw, thank you.
我后悔曾对你那么过分
And I regret how hard I was on you.
我想告诉你
I want you to know
能上《质子教授》这个节目
that being on the Professor Proton show
一直是我儿时的梦想
has been a childhood dream of mine.
所以如果你以后还想找嘉宾科学家
So, if you're ever looking for any more scientist guests,
我希望你能考虑一下我
I hope you'll consider me.
感谢你这番话 谢尔顿 我会牢记于心
I appreciate that, Sheldon, and I'll keep it in mind.
老实说...
You know, actually...
太好了
Yay!
不不 我的节目
No. No. I want to have
希望有更多的女性科学家加入
more female scientists represented on the show,
我刚想 艾米会不会有兴趣来啊
and I thought maybe Amy might be interested?
或者...
Or...
这样不是更好吗
wouldn't it be nice
让我们俩一起上节目 告诉大家
to have us both on, to show that
就算女科学家也能找到男朋友
even female scientists can land a man?
我已经道过歉了
I said "Sorry."
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
我好喜欢 我等不及想知道凶手是谁了
I like it. I can't wait to see who the killer is.
是艾尔莎那妞吗 感觉她蛮恶毒的
Is it that Ilsa girl? She seems pretty mean.
但是可爱的那种恶毒
But adorably mean,
就像小狮子宝宝一样
like a baby lion?
不 正常的恶毒 就像正常狮子
No, regular mean, like a regular lion.
但考虑到这个角色的原型 描写还是很准确的
But it seems pretty accurate, considering who you based it on.
你觉得原型是谁呢
And who do you think that is?
但这门一直紧锁
But the door is locked,
所以肯定是这房♥间的人干的
so it has to be someone in this room.
哇 你的推理真是棒棒哒
Wow. You are on fire.
哦 你...
Oh. Y...
博纳黛特 没错
Bernadette. Yeah, sure.
你们俩都有作案动机
Each one of you had a motive.
是谁死了 轮得到你小子来当侦探
Who died and made you detective?
他死了
He did.
我想你忽略了自己的动机
I think you're neglecting your own motive,
你那巨大的自卑情结
a massive inferiority complex.
才没那么大呢
It's not massive.
也就是中等大小吧
It's just average-sized.
无意打扰你们 但有人把血踩得到处都是
I don't mean to interrupt, but somebody's tracking
所以... 算了 是我踩的
blood everywhere, so-- never mind, it's me.
你把我们都称为嫌疑人
You say we're all suspects.
我们怎么知道你不是凶手呢
How do we know you're not the killer?
我有不在场证明
I have an alibi.
没错 他还没有聪明到能策划一场谋杀
Yeah. He's not smart enough to pull off a murder like this.
这太明显了 金发 刻薄 戴眼镜
It's pretty obvious: blonde, mean, glasses.
-我这里面没写戴眼镜 -真的吗
- It doesn't say "glasses." - Oh, really?
后面会加上的 因为艾尔莎是戴眼镜的
But it will, because Ilsa does.
你知道还有谁戴吗
And you know who else wears them?
博纳黛特
Bernadette.
原型就是她 是的
And-and that's her, cause it's,
完完全全 就是她
it's totally, it's totally her.
艾米 你在家真是太好了
Oh, Amy. Good, you're here.
怎么了
Hi. What's up?
你愿意上电视吗
How would you like to be on television?
是要我上新闻
Is it gonna be a news story
说你平日个性低调 不与人来往
where I have to say you were quiet and kept to yourself
我和其他人一样感到震惊吗
and I'm as shocked as anyone?
不 不是的
No, it's not.
威尔·威顿想请你上他的《质子教授》节目
Wil Wheaton wants you to be on Professor Proton.
谢谢 不过我不感兴趣
That's nice, but I'm not really interested.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
可是他想要采访从事科学事业的女性
But he wants to talk about women in science.
你是女人 又从事科学事业 加油妹子
You're a woman, you're in science. You go, girl.
我很支持女性从事科学事业
I'm all for promoting women in science,
但我真的不想上威尔的节目
but I don't really want to be on Wil's show.
是因为里面可能有小孩吗
Is it because kids may be there,
而小孩又是头虱常见携带者 我懂你
and they're known carriers of head lice? I get that.
好吧 就当是这样吧
Sure, that's the reason.
等等
Wait a minute.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表