干嘛 深的是勺子 不是汤匙
What? Too deep is a ladle, not a spoon.
我好喜欢这里
I really like it.
我也得承认 我也很喜欢
Mm. Oh, I must admit, I do, as well.
你看这些人的画像看起来都多阴郁
I-- look at how somber all the men in these portraits are.
感觉为我们的婚礼设下了良好的氛围
I feel like that sets a good tone for our wedding.
那是莱纳德吗
Is that Leonard?
不 才不是 这些都是已逝的杰出科学家
Oh, no, no, these are all dead, accomplished scientists.
莱纳德最多只能做到其中一项
Leonard will only ever be one of those things.
我是说莱纳德与佩妮就在那里
I mean, Leonard and Penny are right there.
但他上周跟我说他看了我们的会员申请
But he told me he checked on our membership just last week,
我们还在顺位400多名呢
and we were still 400th in line.
我相信他会有个无罪的合理解释
I'm sure there's an innocent explanation
听完绝对不会毁了我一天心情
that won't ruin my day at all.
莱纳德
Leonard.
-是你们啊 -你们来啦
- Oh, hey. - Hey.
你们怎么进来这里吃饭的
How did you get in here?
这话什么意思 莱纳德是会员啊
What do you mean? Leonard's a member.
你跟我说这里特别难申请啊
You told me it was incredibly exclusive.
听我说 是这样的... 我撒谎了
Y-Yeah, look, about that, I lied.
等等 你也跟我说这里很难申请啊
Hey, wait, you told me it was exclusive, too.
我用一个谎来躲开了他还迷到了你
I avoided him and impressed you, all with the same lie.
服了 霍夫斯塔德 看不出你这么厉害
Damn, Hofstadter, didn't think you had it in you.
现在我不知道该对这里作何感想了
Well, I'm not sure I know how I feel about this place now.
那千万别回头
Then don't turn around.
库珀
Cooper!
太好了 你在这
Oh, good, you're here.
有一件事
There's... something
我想跟你谈谈
I want to talk to you about.
我们绝对不会在厕所里放电视
We're not putting a TV in the bathroom.
人们就是这么得痔疮的
That's how you get hemorrhoids.
不是啦 是重要的事
No, this is important.
我在想或许我们俩其中一个
Uh, I was thinking maybe one of us should
应该留在家里全职带小孩
stay home full-time, with the kids.
这下可好 我得放弃我的工作
Oh great, so I have to give up my job
与我一直以来努力的成果吗
and everything I've worked for?
其实我想的是我留在家
Actually, I was thinking I should stay home.
所以我得抛下我孩子 回到工作岗位
Oh, so I have to abandon my children and go back to work,
然后你在家跟孩子们建立感情吗
while you get to stay home and bond with them?
可是你才说你不想留在家啊
You just said you didn't want to.
不 我不想要被迫要 但如果我想要 我就能要
No, I don't want to have to, but if I want to, I should get to.
那你想要吗
Do you want to?
或许有呢
Maybe I do.
那如果我也想要呢
What if I also want to?
我不知道啊 我们不能都留在家吧
Well, I don't know, we can't both stay home.
你不觉得该由你回去工作吗
Don't you think you should go back to work,
因为你赚的钱比我多
because you make more money?
那你不觉得你应该多挣点钱吗
Don't you think you should make more money?
我觉得你这样很性别歧视啊
I think it's pretty sexist of you to say
觉得当爸爸的就不能在家带小孩
a dad can't stay home with his children.
你知道还有什么很性别歧视吗 忍♥着[吸"鸟"]
You know what else is sexist, the phrase "Suck it,"
但就是这样
yet, here we are.
真没想到莱纳德会骗我
I can't believe Leonard lied to me.
接下来还会发现他说过什么谎
What are we gonna find out next,
他其实没有乳糖不耐症吗
that he's not really lactose intolerant, hmm?
他不是放屁 只是跟隐形的小号♥手是好朋友
He's just friends with an invisible trumpet player?
我知道你不高兴 但如果我们想订那俱乐部
I know you're upset, but if we want to book the Athenaeum,
我们现在就得订 然后我跟你保证
we really should do it now, and then, I promise,
我们会有余生让你慢慢抱怨莱纳德
we'll have our whole lives to complain about Leonard.
某人先开始说结婚誓词啦
Aw, somebody got a head start on her vows.
那我们达成共识了吗
So do we agree?
我们要在那里举♥行♥仪式吗
Do we want to get married there?
我不知道了
I don't know.
爱因斯坦曾是会员
I mean, Einstein was a member.
我喜欢这点
I like that.
你懂吧 可是...
You know? But...
但莱纳德也是那里的会员 真的让我很抓狂
Leonard's a member, and that really steams my clams.
我就喜欢你用地方方言的时候
Oh, I love it when you're folksy.
我就直接打电♥话♥订了
I'm just gonna call.
而另一方面呢 在莱纳德背叛我们的地方
On the other hand, shaming Leonard during our wedding
结婚并羞辱他
at the very place he betrayed me
感觉也十分的美妙
does have a beautiful symmetry to it.
不错 那会是你以人夫身份做的首件小肚鸡肠事
That's nice, it'll be your first petty act as a married man.
你好 是凯瑟琳吗
Uh-- oh, hi, Kathleen?
我是早先去你那里的艾米
Yeah, this is Amy from earlier.
我想先跟你预定5月12号♥那天的场地
I'd like to go ahead and reserve May 12.
不过那也是我们的大喜之日
Although, it is our wedding.
或许不该把重心都放在复仇上
I-- maybe it shouldn't be all about revenge.
好的
Oh, I see.
行 谢谢你
Okay, t-thanks.
有人订走了我们的日子
Someone booked our date.
什么
Uh... What?
谁
Who?
哎哟哟
Well, well, well.
这下可真难办了
This is a pickle.
是啊 所以...
Yes, so,
如果你能把你的生日派对移地举办
if you will just move your birthday party
那这就最好不过了
to a different location, everything will be fine.
这挺麻烦啊
Ugh, I-it's tricky.
我不想将我的派对改址
I don't want to move my party,
但我也不想帮你忙
but I also don't want to help you--
等等 我没有麻烦啊
oh, wait, I don't have a problem.
不 是我有
No. I do.
是啊 你麻烦大了
Yeah, you do.
早上好
Morning.
你们都逛哪儿了
Hey, where you been?
没去什么特别的地方
Oh, nowhere special.
就是公园 农贸市场
Just the park, the farmer's market,
然后我们上了轻轨金线到唐人街去了
then we hopped on the Gold Line to Chinatown
因为让孩子们感受其他文化
because it's important for the kids
是很重要的
to experience other cultures.
你又做了些什么
What have you been doing?
现在才早上8点 睡觉
It's 8:00 A.M. Sleeping.
孩子们也是
Oh. So are the kids.
这一点应该是随你
I guess they take after you.
你只是想证明你会做得比我好
You're just trying to prove that you'd do a better job than me.
你刚睡醒就这么机灵
You're pretty sharp having just woken up.
霍华德 你我都清楚 你无法保持这个状态
Howard, we both know you can't keep up this pace.
到今天下午你就会昏睡在沙发上
By this afternoon you're gonna be passed out on the couch
到时我就得照顾三个累坏了的宝宝
and I'm gonna have three exhausted babies to deal with.
才不会 我能应付
Not true. I got this.
事实上 不如你今天请假休息吧
You know, in fact, why don't you take the day off?
好吧 或许我可以跟佩妮吃午餐
Mm, fine. Maybe I'll have lunch with Penny.
慢慢来
Take your time.
去做个按♥摩♥
Get a massage.
这是你应得的 毕竟你睡了那么久
You deserve it after all the sleep you've been getting.
也许巴里会改变主意
Maybe Barry will change his mind.
我深表怀疑
Hmm? Oh, I doubt it.
我对他的工作说了一些很不专业的话
I said some pretty unprofessional things about his work.
可能连"S"开头的词都用上了
I may have even used the "S" word.
"水"准以下吗
Subpar?
我不自豪 但我也是有脾气的
I'm not proud of it, Amy, but I have a temper.
其实我们也可以选别的日子
Well, I suppose we could pick a different date.
你可是花了九个月才选中那一天
Well, it took you nine months to choose that one.
我不如重选个老公算了
I'll pick a different husband first.
我想为雅典娜学术俱乐部的事道歉
Hey, I-I just, I wanted to apologize about the Athenaeum.
你之前为什么骗我
Why did you lie to me?
我也不知道
I don't know.
一开始是好玩
It just seemed funny at first
随着时间过去 变得更好玩了
and then the longer it went on, funnier it got.
所以 大概就是这个原因
So, yeah, I guess that's why.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表