它能治疗轻微皮肤炎
It treats mild dermatitis.
正确 这款药能开给哪些人群呢
Uh, correct. And who can it be prescribed to?
成人 以及百分百确定
Adults and children who have absolutely, for sure,
已经停止生长的孩子
stopped growing.
再次正确
Right again.
有哪些副作用呢
And what are the side effects?
靠 靠
Oh, shoot, shoot.
想一下助记词
Mm, remember the mnemonic.
肉汁G R A V Y
Ah-- GRAVY, yes. G-R-A-V-Y.
胃部不适 红肿
Okay, gastric distress, redness,
肛漏 血管炎 还有...
anal leakage, vasculitis and...
黄眼
yellow eyes.
很接近了
Oh, uh, so close.
-是黄带[白带发黄] -对哦
- It's actually yellow discharge. - Oh, right.
所以我们用"肉汁"这个词
That's why we went with "Gravy."
他知道自己现在不住在这里了 对吧
He knows he doesn't live here anymore, right?
可能他失忆了 因为他吃了...
Maybe he's experiencing memory loss because he took...
-弗拉西崔 -正解
- Flaxitrite. - Yeah.
-谢啦 -谢尔顿 你来干嘛
- Thank you. - Uh, Sheldon, what are you doing?
我就过来看一下我的旧房♥间
Oh, I was just checking in on my old room
看看你们怎么处置它
to see what you've done with it.
怎么了
Why?
我晚上需要一个地方工作 而且...
Well, I could use a place to work in the evenings, and...
-不 -因为
- No. - Well, it's just that
-我们公♥寓♥没有多余的地方 -不
- there's not a lot of space in our apartment... - No.
我觉得艾米一直有...
Well, and I feel like Amy's been having...
不
No.
反正你们也不...
And since you're not...
不
No.
就...
It's...
不
No.
不
No.
现在那是我们的房♥间
That is our room now,
而且我们要把它变成健身房♥
and we're gonna turn it into a gym.
你们真的以为我会信这种鬼话吗
Do you really expect me to believe that?
-不 -不
- No. - No.
所以现在让我困扰的是
So I guess what's bugging me
他们13天前才分手
is that they only broke up 13 days ago,
现在我却在跟她交往
and now I'm dating her.
那我是我这部电影里的好人
So, am I, like, the good guy in my movie,
还是他们电影里的坏人呢
or the bad guy in their movie?
我能肯定的是 你是我们电影里的怪友人
Pretty sure you're the weird friend in our movie.
我喜欢她 好吗
I like her, okay?
我只是...不知道该如何看待自己
I just, I-I don't know how I feel about
在一段感情里充当电灯泡的角色
being the third wheel in a relationship.
跟我老婆躺在一张床上的某人如是说
Says the guy in my bed with my wife.
我的意思是 她老公还没走远呢
Guys, I mean, he's around, okay?
他很显然对分手耿耿于怀
He's apparently not happy about the breakup,
而且从他留在她家的运动裤可以判断出
and based on the sweatpants he left at her place,
这家伙至少是个中等个子或彪形大汉
he's, like, a medium to large man.
或许那是他的"假日发福后"专用裤
Maybe those are his "after the holiday" pants,
你也有啊
like you have.
我也不知道了
I don't know.
你们觉得她是不是太快开始约会了
I mean, do you think it's too soon for her to be dating?
如果你和伯纳黛特分手了
If you and Bernadette broke up,
你会等多久才开始约会
like, how long would you wait?
我都不想去想这种问题
Oh, well, I don't even want to think...
八天
Eight days.
什么
What?
在家哭两天 健身房♥恢复身材六天
Two days to cry. Six days to hit the gym.
首先你身材已经很棒了
First of all, you already look amazing.
嘴真甜
Aw, that's sweet.
那我再多为他哭一天吧
I'm gonna give him an extra day of crying.
不就是不
The answer is still no.
你可以说我们不会察觉到你在 但我们能察觉
You can say we wouldn't know you're here, but we'd know.
因为你的确在这里啊
Because you'd be here!
是谁的电♥话♥呀
So, who was that?
真不敢相信你居然挂我电♥话♥
I can't believe you hung up on me!
什么鬼
What the hell?
你在我们家干嘛
What are you doing here?
我是来证明你是错的
I am proving you wrong.
我已经在里面工作好几个小时了
I've been working back there for hours.
你们根本没察觉
You had no idea.
帮帮忙
Do something.
什么鬼 你在我们家干嘛
What the hell? What are you doing here?
我在试着尊重艾米
I-I am trying to respect Amy.
好吧 你在学校有自己的办公室
Okay, look, you have an office at work.
你怎么不去那办公
Why don't you go there?
我不能每次一有灵感就冲去学校办公室啊
I can't go to the office every time I have a brilliant thought.
那我岂不是相当于住那儿了
I'd basically be living there.
听起来不错 去吧
Sounds good, do that.
不行 校园晚上不安全
No. No, the campus isn't safe at night.
那里不但有浣熊 还有大学生到处走
There's raccoons and undergrads just walking around
好像那是他们的地盘一样
like they own the place.
听着
Look.
我需要一个可以晚上工作的地方
I need somewhere to work in the evenings.
而你们正好有不用的房♥间
You have a space you aren't using.
看一眼我的提议
Just take a look at my proposal.
这是什么
What is this?
租赁协议
A rental agreement.
这间房♥间我仅用于办公
I will only use the room for work.
我不会睡这里 我不会吃你们的食物
I-I won't sleep here, I won't eat your food,
我甚至不会用你们的洗手间
I won't even use your bathroom.
你从此就能无论白天黑夜想来就来吗
So you can just walk in any time of the day or night?
他现在不就这样吗
Well, he does that now.
至少签了协议我们还有钱拿
At least this way we'll get paid.
我是拉杰什·库萨帕里博士
I am Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali,
感谢各位与我一起
and thank you for taking a walk with me...
...漫步群星之中
...through the stars.
我觉得刚才那停顿太长了
I-I think that one was too long.
你说得对 我也感觉到了
Yeah, you're right. I totally felt it.
我们要不再来一遍
Should we, uh, run it again?
天啊 不要了吧
Please, God, no.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
你们俩谁是拉杰什·库萨帕里
Which one of you is Rajesh Koothrappali?
不是吧 你看不出来
Really? You're not sure
我们俩谁是拉杰什·库萨帕里吗
which one of us is Rajesh Koothrappali?
看出来了 我只是不想弄得像种族歧视
I am. I was just trying not to be racist.
我是妮尔的老公
I'm Nell's husband.
是这样的 我真不知道
h-here's the thing-- I didn't know
她已经结婚了 是事后...
that she was married until after...
什么事之后
After what?
我
I'm...
真的非常对不起
I'm really sorry.
道歉并不会让我好过点
Well, that doesn't make me feel better.
那做什么能让你好过点
Wh-What would make you feel better?
我要你不再和我老婆来往
I want you to stop seeing my wife.
没问题 很高兴认识你 再见
Done. Nice to meet you. Bye.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
大兄弟 你想聊聊吗
Hey, buddy, do-do you want to talk?
我本以为我们会结婚生子
I thought we were gonna start a family.
没想到措不及防 感情玩完
Next thing I know, it's over.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
怎么可能会好
How is it gonna be okay?
你睡了我老婆
You're sleeping with my wife.
我是说 除了这事之外
I mean, besides that.
你需要点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
来杯水
A glass of water?
还是来场激光秀
A laser show?
-不必 谢了 -太好了
No, thank you. ?Oh, good.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表