我们来玩威廉·退尔吧
Let's play William Tell.
总督要他射中放在他儿子脑袋上的苹果才释放他们
我把碗放在我头上
I'll put this bowl on my head.
看你能不能不碰到我就把它打下去
See if you can knock it off without hitting me.
你就是我肚子里的蛔虫啊
You read my mind.
你们在干嘛啊
What are you doing?
不是打破一个碗 就是打破拉杰脑袋
Either breaking a bowl or breaking Raj's head.
你小心点 那碗已经停产了
Be careful, they don't make that bowl anymore.
是一台好无人机呢
It's a nice one.
对啊 我们在院子里发现 把它修好了
Yeah. We found it in the yard and fixed it up.
你不担心外面有个孩子
Aren't you worried there's some kid out there
正在找他的无人机吗
missing his drone?
拜托 伯纳黛特
Oh, please, Bernadette,
这不是小孩的玩具好吗
this is not a children's toy, okay?
这上面有高清摄像头呢
This thing's got an HD camera on it.
好吧 所以你不担心外面有个
Okay, then aren't you worried there's some rich
有钱的偷♥窥♥狂正在找他的无人机吗
peeping tom out there missing his drone?
我们问过了 没人来认领啊
We asked around, and no one claimed it.
我想我们已经尽力了
Ha. I think we've done all we can do.
你检查记忆卡了吗
Did you check the video card?
也许能看到它是从哪里起飞的呢
Maybe you can see where it started off from.
真是个好主意啊 亲爱的
What a great idea, honey.
让我把事情搞清楚
So, let me get this straight.
你是居委会主席吗
You are the president of the tenants association?
主席 唯一成员 最严厉的批评家
President, only member, and harshest critic.
我曾经就自己边洗澡边开会
I once gave myself an official reprimand
给了自己一个官方的谴责
for conducting a meeting in the shower.
蒸汽把我的木槌弄弯了
The steam warped my gavel.
所以上次我把衣服留在烘干机太久
Okay, so when I got a fine for leaving my clothes
收到了一张罚单 那是你开的吗
in the dryer for too long, that was from you?
14.99元
$14.99.
正是购买♥♥新木槌的价格
The exact price of a new gavel.
还有我们给为你唱生日快乐歌♥
And the noise complaint we got
收到的扰民警告呢
for singing you "Happy Birthday"?
从朋友角度来看 我倍受感动
As a friend, I was touched.
但身为本大楼的代表
As a representative of the building,
我觉得你们唱得都找不到调了
I thought that you should pick a key and stick with it.
你知道这家伙是整个居委会吗
Do you know he is the entire tenants association?
不知道 但我不奇怪
No, but I'm not surprised.
他还是自己在超空间发明的星球上的教皇呢
He's also the pope of a planet he invented in hyperspace.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我想确定你爱的是我本人
'Cause I wanted to make sure that you loved the man,
而不是权力
not the office.
你不能凭个人意愿就当主席
You can't just declare yourself president.
我没有 我开了会的
I didn't. I called a meeting,
只有我自己参加
I was the only one to attend.
我提名了自己 经过一番动人的演讲
I nominated myself, and after a pretty moving speech,
我选了自己
I voted myself in.
如果你可以选你自己
Well, if you can vote yourself in,
-那我们就把你罢免 -对
- then we can vote you out. - Yeah.
-行 请在下次开会时提出动议 -什么时候
- Fine. Make a motion at the next meeting. - When is that?
每个月的第一个周六
It's the first Saturday of every month.
除非有召开紧急会议
Unless there's an emergency meeting.
那我们就开紧急会议
Then we call an emergency meeting.
你真不需要这么做
You really don't have to.
今天就是本月的第一个周六
This is the first Saturday of the month.
好吧 那我们要把你罢免
Okay, fine. Then we vote you out.
等一等
Uh, uh, hold on.
等等 首先
Hold on. First,
我们先得阅读上个月的会议记录
we have to read the minutes from last month's meeting.
艾米 能劳烦你一下吗
Amy, would you do the honors?
好吧
Why not?
"周六 3月3号♥
"Saturday, March 3rd.
7点5分 开会
0705, meeting called to order.
7点6分 主席的眼睛里沾了洗发水
0706, president gets shampoo in eye.
7点7分 散会"
0707, meeting adjourned."
我们可以罢免你了吧
Okay, can we vote you out now?
很好 新事宜
Ah, very well. New business.
我提出对现任主席
I move for a vote of no confidence
-不信任的提案 -没错
- in the president. - Yeah.
2比1 你输了
Two to one, you lose.
别急 我们还有一位租客
Not so fast. I believe we have one tenant here
没有发言呢
who has not made her voice heard.
我们在等你呢 未婚妻
We're waiting, fiancee.
没错 我们在等你 好闺蜜
Yeah, we're waiting, best friend.
我们在等你
Yeah, we're waiting,
上次需要电池时
neighbor who needed a battery
从我这里无条件拿了一节的邻居
and totally got one from me, no strings attached.
我不想掺和你们的事
I don't want to be in the middle of this.
不管我怎么选
No matter which way I vote, I'm either
我就会变成一个坏闺蜜 坏未婚妻
a bad friend, a bad fiancee,
或者是拿了电池不知恩图报的坏人
or an ungrateful recipient of a battery.
下一次我在浴室开会时
Next time I have a meeting in the shower,
欢迎你来参加
you're welcome to attend.
谢尔顿 谢尔顿主席 我选谢尔顿
Sheldon. Sheldon for president. I pick Sheldon!
不敢相信我最好的朋友和谢尔顿是一伙的
Ugh, I can't believe my best friend sided with Sheldon.
不敢相信我最好的朋友就是谢尔顿
Can't believe my best friend is Sheldon.
我应该抢过他的木槌
Ah, I should've taken that gavel
从他的喉咙插下去
and shoved it right down this throat.
我会从另一个洞插♥进♥去
I would've gone the other way,
不过终点也会插到喉咙
but it would've gotten to his throat.
怎么了
What?
别生我的气
Don't be mad at me.
我不能投他的反对票呀
I mean, I can't vote against him.
哪怕他是个疯子吗
Even when he's being crazy?
难道他有不疯的时候吗
Well, what other times are there?!
那你放任他随心所欲乱来吗
So you just let him get away with anything?
也不是随心所欲啦
Well, not anything.
不过老实说 我也不想死在
But honestly, pastrami sandwich
熏牛肉三明治这座山上
is not the hill I want to die on.
这不仅仅是三明治
It's not about the sandwich.
而是原则问题
It's about the principle.
对 原则问题
Yeah, principle.
-三明治也有点关系 -对
- And a little bit sandwich. - Yeah.
这楼里还有不少的租客
Look, there are a bunch of other tenants in this building.
你只需要再拉一个人投你们就行了
All you need is for one of them to vote your way,
这样谢尔顿被罢免 我也不用背叛他
and then Sheldon's out and I didn't betray him.
这个主意倒是不错
Hey, you know, that's actually a good plan.
这主意是你们自己想出来的 不关我事
That you came up with all by yourself.
现在 请原谅我
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我告诉谢尔顿出来逛超♥市♥了
told Sheldon I was going to the market,
所以 我得拿点你们的东西走
so... I'm taking some of your stuff.
我从没来过你们家
I was never here.
有时候她和谢尔顿在一起 你还不觉得
Sometimes you don't see it 'cause she's next to Sheldon,
但其实她也是个怪人
but she's pretty weird.
好吧 都搞定了 开动吧
Okay. All hooked up. Here we go.
我希望里面没什么恶心人的东西
I hope there's nothing disturbing on there.
比如你俩一起泡澡吗
Like you two in a hot tub?
等等 有图像出来了
Hold on. Now I'm getting a picture.
光这点也没戏唱啊
That's not very much to go on.
光这点戏就可多了
Oh, that's plenty to go on.
我们不能放弃
We can't give up.
我们一定得找到她
We got to find her.
你只是因为她可爱才想找到她
You just want to find her 'cause she's cute.
不光是因为她可爱了
Not just because she's cute.
她还拥有一家昂贵的无人机
She also owns a pretty expensive drone,
表示她有钱还爱乱花
which means she has money and doesn't mind wasting it.
哥就爱这样的女人
And I... I like that in a woman.
你有看到任何可以找到她的线索吗
Do you see anything that could help us locate her?
让我仔细看看
Hmm, let me have a look.
她可有一双鹰眼
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表