Your mommy and daddy say they trust me,
但他们满嘴都是你尿布里现在包着的东西
but they're full of the same stuff your diaper is.
这下我内疚了
Now I feel bad.
反正她从没喜欢过我
Well, she never really liked me.
现在她也讨厌你 感觉还不赖
It's kind of nice she hates you now, too.
但你有我呢
Aw, but I'm here for you,
我不会让你受到任何伤害
and I would never let anything happen to you,
因为佩妮阿姨真的好爱好爱你
because your Auntie Penny loves you so much.
妈妈
Mama.
那是她第一个词吗
Was that her first word?
妈妈
Mama.
不不 宝宝 我不是你妈妈
Uh, no. No, baby. I'm not your mama.
你妈妈是我们现在要去见的那位善良女士
Your mama's the nice lady we're gonna go see right now
这样我就能在她面前嘚瑟啦
so I can rub this in her face.
听见了吗 你俩贱♥人♥
Do you hear that, suckers?
她叫我妈妈
She called me Mama!
你好 亚瑟
Hello, Arthur.
你知道吗
You-you know,
我们 我们也可以在熟食店见面的
we could... we could also meet in-in a deli.
很抱歉告诉你 我辜负了你
I'm sorry to say that I failed you.
我试过阻止威尔·惠顿出演质子教授
I tried to stop Wil Wheaton being Professor Proton,
但我没能做到
but I couldn't.
知道吗 这种话题
See, now, that's-that's the kind of thing
你可以边吃熏牛肉三明治
you could tell a fella over a...
边告诉对方的
pastrami sandwich.
别担心
Well, don't worry.
现在他会永远在我的敌人名单里
He's now on my enemies list forever.
我跟他永世绝交
He's totally cut off.
有意思
Interesting.
其他人能去哪登记上那份名单呢
Can-can anyone sign-sign up for that list?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表