不错
Okay.
现在你可以慢慢换车道了
Now you're gonna want to slowly switch lanes.
为什么呀
Why?
因为现在路上只有两车道
Because there are only two,
而你不在任何一条上
and you're not in either of them.
做得好 完美
Attaboy. Well done!
谢谢
Thank you.
上次开车时我还吓得半死
The last time I drove, I was terrified,
今天开车可真有趣
but this is fun.
你开得很不错
You're doing great.
你也是一个好老师
You're a good teacher.
有你这样的爸爸 你儿子一定很幸运
Your son is going to be lucky to have you as a father.
谢谢你
Thanks.
你觉得我可以再开快一点吗
Do you think I could try going a little faster?
想做就去做吧 小冠军
Go for it, champ.
疼呀
Ow.
抱歉
Sorry.
轻轻踩一下油门 然后...
Just ease on the gas, and...
踩多了 踩多了
Oh, too much! Too much!
我之前在怕什么 这真是太刺♥激♥了
Why was I scared of this? This is exhilarating!
刺♥激♥个大头鬼 慢下来
No, it's not! Slow down!
别对我指手画脚的 你又不是我爸爸
Don't tell me what to do! You're not my father!
你知道你开得有多快吗
Do you know how fast you were going?
时速180公里
112.
把驾照给我
Let me see your license.
-听着 我的计划是... -闭嘴
- Okay, here's the plan. -No.
好吧
Fine.
给你
There you go.
算了 这驾照你留着吧
You know what, you can just keep it.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表