你怎么贴了个邦迪
Why are you wearing a Band-Aid?
哈雷咬我
Halley bit me.
你被小姑娘给虐了
You got beaten up by a girl.
你这是性别歧视
Hey, that's sexist.
你说得对
You're right.
你被小婴儿给虐啦
You got beaten up by a baby.
你手上拿的什么呢
What you got there?
我在前面小摊子买♥♥的三明治
Oh, I grabbed a sandwich at the food truck out front.
等等 姑娘请留步
Wait, n-now, hold on.
今晚是周五夜
Tonight is Friday,
我想你应该知道这代表什么
and I believe you know what that means.
我有趣年轻的生命突然要急转直下吗
That my fun, young life took a drastic turn somewhere?
不是
No.
其实说对了
But yeah.
意思是今晚是中餐夜
No, that means it's Chinese food night.
是啊 你也叫了中餐 快吃吧
Yeah, and you have Chinese food. So eat it.
但我能闻到你的熏牛肉
But I can smell your pastrami.
我们也都听得到你的抱怨声
And we can all hear your complaining,
谁都不高兴 很公平啊
so no one's happy.
的确闻起来很好吃
It does smell good.
是的 我那天也吃了一份
Oh, it is. I had one the other day.
这是在干嘛
What is happening?
大家现在应该是要吃中餐
Everybody's supposed to be eating Chinese food.
其实呢 我相信三明治
Well, actually, I believe the Chinese
有可能是中国人发明的呢
may have invented the sandwich.
他们的"肉夹馍"字面意思就是
Their dish "Rou jia mo" literally means
"肉夹在面包里"
"Meat between bread."
所以我们所有人 包含佩妮
So, it looks like all of us, including Penny,
都在吃中餐啊
are eating Chinese food.
除了你 谢尔顿 你在吃瘪[乌鸦]
Except for you, Sheldon. You're eating crow.
抱歉 我觉得你忘了
I'm sorry, I think you're forgetting
三明治是由
that the sandwich was invented
三明治伯爵约翰·孟塔古所发明的
by John Montagu, the Earl of Sandwich.
小摊的名字叫"三明治[地名]之珠"
Oh. The truck's called "Pearl of Sandwich."
我现在懂这哏了
Now I get it.
好了 这味道太香了 我也要去买♥♥一份
All right, that smells too good. I got to get one of those.
但我觉得你忘了中国的肉夹面包
And I think you're forgetting that there are written documents
在唐代的文献上就有记载来证明了
of meat between bread being eaten in China during the Tang dynasty.
这样吧 我跟你去买♥♥
You know what, I'll go with you.
或许我们能直接开溜回家
And then maybe we just go home.
我觉得你这个面包的定义过于广泛啊
I think you're defining bread very loosely.
如果这样的话 那我们得辩到何时
If we go down that road, where does it end?
我本来想回答辩到去睡觉
Well, I would say when we go to bed,
但你睡觉还说梦话
but you talk in your sleep.
我不想现在跟你继续辩下去
I don't want to get into this with you right now.
等我睡觉之后我们再谈
We'll talk about this when I'm asleep.
我不想等你睡着后才谈
I don't want to talk about it when you're asleep.
我们为什么不能现在谈
How come we can't talk about it now?
因为我现在在吃东西啊
Well, because I'm eating now.
行行行 那你的木须肉如何
Fine. How's your moo shu?
其实还挺不错的
You know what? It's great.
等等 你瞧瞧
Wait, look at that.
或许三明治还真是中国人发明的
Hmm. Well, maybe the Chinese did invent the sandwich.
看来你刚才说的是对的
I guess you were right.
可惜没人在旁见证这一刻
Too bad no one's around to hear it.
我在楼上都能闻到楼下小摊的味道
I can smell that food truck from up here.
如果你不喜欢那味道你就关窗啊
Just close the window if you don't like the smell.
我当然喜欢那味道啊
Of course I like the smell.
就是盐巴跟油脂
It's salt and fat.
我的大脑已经进化完毕 但我的舌头还是想
My brain may be evolved, but my tongue still wants
捡起一根木棒 把那小摊敲晕再拖回我的山洞
to pick up a club and drag that truck back to my cave.
所以有一个你很喜欢
So, there's something you like,
但是也快把你给逼疯的东西
but it's also driving you crazy.
我有经验 正在体验中
Been there, doing it now.
这太令人分心了
No, it-it's a distraction.
这样我怎么专心工作啊
How can I focus on my work
我满脑子都在想着我有多想吃那三明治
when all I can think about is how much I want that sandwich?
那你就去买♥♥一个吃啊
So, go get one.
我不能一有冲动就对自己妥协啊
I can't just give in to every urge I have when I have it.
这就是为什么我必须按表操课
That's why I have a rigid schedule.
我没克制住冲动 做了一个严格的时间表
It's bad enough I had to give in to my urge
就已经够堕落了
to create a rigid schedule.
这样吧 要不我们下楼去找那小摊
You know, why don't I just go down to the food truck
请求他们换个地方卖♥♥
and ask them to move?
-那你为什么还带上现金了 -不为什么
- Why are you taking cash? ?- No reason.
人生就是得这样
Oh, this is the life.
还有什么比这个更好的呢
What could be better than this?
比如你不是穿着我的泳裤就更好了
If you weren't wearing one of my swimsuits.
我会还给你的
I'll give it back.
你懂规矩
You know the rule--
碰过小鸡鸡 就被我抛弃
once it touches hiney, it's no longer miney.
你要不要这么死心眼
You're such a prude.
你知道这水现在正"碰"着哪些东西吗
Do you know all the things this water's touching right now?
我放松完了
Well, I'm relaxed enough.
霍华德 你看
Hey, Howard, look.
那是什么
What's that?
感觉像是别人的无人机
Looks like someone's drone.
惨了
Oh, no.
会不会是有人在偷看我们泡澡啊
Do you think it was spying on us in the hot tub?
人家离可去海滩见人的身材还差了6成
'Cause I'm only 40% of the way to my beach bod.
其中一个螺旋桨坏了
One of the propellers is broken.
这是坠机在这里的
It must have crashed.
你觉得你能修好吗
Oh. Do you think you could fix it?
或许吧 但我们是不是该先找到主人是谁
Maybe. Should we try and track down the owner first?
这样应该比较好
Yeah, that's probably a good idea.
有人弄丢无人机了吗
Anyone lose a drone?
看来这是我们的了
Looks like it's ours.
太好啦 我们有无人机啦
Yay, we got a drone!
太好啦 我们有无人机啦
Oh. Yay, we got a drone.
熏牛肉小摊换地方了
The pastrami truck moved.
带轮子的餐厅就会有这种危险
That is the danger of a restaurant on wheels.
不是 好像是有人去跟居委会投诉了
No, apparently someone complained to the tenants association,
现在那小摊不允许在我们这条街摆摊了
and they're not allowed to park on our street anymore.
谁会去投诉一个所有人都爱的东西啊
Who would complain about something that everyone loves?
你去跟居委会投诉小摊了吗
Did you complain to the tenants association about the food truck?
是的
Yes.
他们居然把你的话当一回事了吗
And they actually took you seriously?
居委会把所有的投诉都很当一回事
Oh, the tenants association takes every complaint seriously.
那就最好了 因为我要给他们发电邮
Oh, great, because I'm about to send them an e-mail
来投诉你这个人
complaining about you.
抱歉
Excuse me.
某人发信前应该先做拼字检查啊
Someone should have spell-checked.
这是怎么一回事
What is going on here?
你就是居委会吗
You're the tenants association?
你真应该看看你现在脸上的表情
You should see the look on your face.
或许你会想告诉你夫人
You might want to tell your wife
熏牛肉的"熏"没有"艹"字头
that there's no "y" in "pastrami."
这样应该就行了
Okay, that ought to do it.
我把坏的螺旋桨给换了
I've replaced the propeller
并重新装上了平衡环控制单元
and reattached the gimbal controller unit.
兄弟 你就像专治机器人的《实习医生格蕾》啊
Dude, you're like Grey's Anatomy for robots.
还有 这怎么还没做成节目呢
Also, why isn't that a show?
现在看看我能不能
I just need to see if I can re-sync
把它跟这个旧控制器同步到一起
the controls to this old remote.
我们应该取个名
We should name it.
无人机还是你的白♥痴♥机器人节目
The drone, or your stupid robot show?
无人机
The drone.
那个节目已经有名字了
The show's already got a name--
《综合机院》
General Bot-spital.
我弄好它啦
I got it working! ?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表