I'm sure they keep a lid on that to avoid traffic jams.
他在这儿呢
Here he is.
他和他妻子葬在一起
Oh, wow. He's buried with his wife.
知道了 有位女士深爱过你
We get it. A lady loved you.
炫耀个屁啊
Quit bragging.
费曼真的很酷
Feynman was so cool.
我小时候会戴上耳机
When I was a kid, I'd put on some headphones
调大他讲课的音量 就这样...
and crank up one of his lectures and just...
徜徉在知识的旋律之中
jam out to knowledge.
这家伙懂得如何生活
This guy knew how to live.
他自学了各种乐器
He taught himself musical instruments.
还学会了葡萄牙语
He studied Portuguese.
就为了在巴西演讲
Just to give a speech in Brazil.
我全身只有巴西"除毛"过的部位跟巴西有关
The only part of me that's been to Brazil is my bikini line.
别再喝了
Okay.
他做了如此多壮举
He did so much.
而我们却停滞不前 令他失望
And here we are, stuck and letting him down.
费曼以前常说 他研究物理
You know, Feynman used to say he didn't do physics
不是为了名利或奖项 只是为了其中的乐趣
for the glory or the awards, but just for the fun of it.
他说得对
He was right.
只有我们不再为它兴奋激动时 物理才会死
Physics is only dead when we stop being excited about it.
即使进了坟墓 他仍在传授智慧
Even beyond the grave, he's imparting wisdom.
记得他那番话的人是我
Um, I'm the one who remembered it.
把酒给我
Give me the bottle.
可能有点俗套 但我提议
I mean, it might be a little corny, but I say
我们给所有先辈科学家
we pour one out for all the science homies
倒上一杯
who came before us.
我喜欢这提议
I love that.
要"倒"出更多酒啦
Here comes some more.
我们终于看到他醉跑了
Ah, we got to see him run.
你好 你要见我是吗
Oh, hi, you wanted to see me?
是的 我想和你谈谈
Yes. I wanted to talk to you about the e-mail
你昨晚发给我的邮件
you sent me last night.
我给你发了邮件吗
I sent you an e-mail?
没错
You bet you did.
"你好 用希伯来语和夏威夷语
"Hello.Shalom and aloha
从理查德·费曼的坟墓向你问好"
from the grave of Richard Feynman."
我开始想起来了
Oh, it's coming back to me.
"请接受以下撤回声明
"Please accept the following retraction:
我知道我说过物理已死
I know I said physics is dead,
其实事实恰恰相反
but it is the opposite of dead.
真要说的话
If anything,
物理是不死的 就像丧尸一样
It is undead, like a zombie.
说起这个
Speaking of which,
要是理查德·费曼变成丧尸复活
If Richard Feynman came back as a zombie,
我十分愿意让他咬我"
I would totally let him bite me."
是在这里就结束了吗
Any chance that's the end?
"我被松鼠咬过一次
"I got bit by a squirrel once.
我不得不去打狂犬病疫苗
I had to get rabies shots.
我哭得好凄惨
I cried so much,
我妈说'别哭得像个娃似地'
My mother said 'don't be a baby.'
总之
In conclusion,
物理很棒
Physics is great.
松鼠很渣 总有一天
Squirrels suck, and someday,
我要把我妈丢去便宜的养老院
I'm gonna put my mom in a cheap nursing home.
谨上
Yours, truely,
亲亲抱抱 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士"
XOXO, Doctor Leonard Hofstadter."
我可以解释 我...
I can explain. I...
"附言
"PS.
你能不能来接我们
Can you come pick us up?
优步司机不肯开车门
The Uber driver won't open the door
因为谢尔顿身上沾满了蓝色呕吐物"
because Sheldon is covered in blue vomit."
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表