那么他用罐子收集自己剪下来的脚趾甲
probably has a reason for keeping a jar
一定也有我们无法理解的原因了
of toenail clippings that we just don't understand.
我光看他算的内容就能在这待上几个月
I could spend months up here just going through his math.
我想谢尔顿可能会
I think Sheldon might.
太棒了 谁去告诉艾米
Great. Who's gonna tell Amy
她的未婚夫被深山里的疯子抢走了
we lost her fiance to a madman in the mountains?
我出力开车了
Hey, I drove.
好令人激动呀
This is so exciting.
我们能不能喝男体酒
Can we do a body shot?
我一直想试试男体酒
I've always wanted to do a body shot.
还有 男体酒到底是什么
Also, what's a body shot?
就是你用陌生人的肚脐盛酒来喝
It's when you take a drink out of a stranger's belly button.
免了 谢谢
No, thanks.
如果他们肚脐外凸怎么办
What if they have an outie?
就流得到处都是吗
Does it just spill everywhere?
我们有一整晚时间
Okay, look, we've got all night.
放松点 我们可以...
Let's just take it easy. We can...
我要结婚啦
I'm getting married!
给 第一轮免费
Here you go. First round is on the house.
你好呀
Hey there.
你提供男体酒服务吗
Do you do body shots?
她说她不想玩这个了
Oh, she said she didn't want one.
少管闲事
Mind your business.
干杯
Cheers!
艾米
Amy?
艾米 我们要不要送她回家
Amy? Should we get her home?
为什么 她睡死了 我们又点了迷你汉堡
Why? She's sound asleep, and we have sliders coming.
再来一轮
One more round!
这在奇点的情况下
So, how would this work
会如何进行
in the context of a singularity?
这部分不好解释
Yes, that's-that's a tricky bit to explain.
你应该熟悉非阿尔贝群理论吧
I assume you're familiar with non-abelian group theory.
当然
Oh, and how.
你永远不会忘记第一次群理论
You never forget your first group theory.
各位 我去煮一壶咖啡
Listen, I'm gonna put on a pot of coffee,
有很多数学的部分得过一遍
because there is a lot of math to go through.
他还说他不想要狂野的单身派对
And he said he didn't want a wild bachelor party.
你说什么
Excuse me?
谢尔顿一个月后要结婚了
Oh, uh, Sheldon's getting married in a month.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我也是已婚男人
Yeah, I'm a married man myself.
真的吗 妻子也在这儿吗
Oh, really? Is she here?
还活着吗
And alive?
除了你 其他人也能看到她吗
A-And can people other than you see her?
她住在慕尼黑
She lives in Munich.
这是完美的婚姻
It's a perfect marriage.
我们专注于自己的研究
We focus on our work
每年在生日的时候寄卡片给对方
and send each other cards every year on our birthdays.
等等 现在是几月
Hey, wait, what-what month is it?
四月
Uh, April.
几乎每年
Most years.
重点是 我们给彼此空间
The point is we give each other space.
我给她欧洲 她给我南美洲
I give her Europe, she gives me South America.
她以为我住在那儿
That's where she thinks I'm living.
我从没考虑过远距离婚姻
I-I've never considered a long-distance marriage.
听我说 如果你想成为伟大的科学家
Well, listen, if you want to be a great scientist,
就不能被分心
you can't afford to be distracted.
我怎么那么失礼
Hey, where are my manners?
你们一定饿了吧
You fellas must be hungry.
你们喜欢兔肉吗
Do you like rabbit?
-喜欢 -听起来不错
- Sure. - Sounds good.
那好
Okay.
但你们能分辨兔肉和松鼠肉的区别吗
But can you tell the difference between rabbit and squirrel?
-应该不行 -估计没办法
- Don't think so. - Probably not.
太棒了
Great!
我们今晚吃兔肉
We're having rabbit.
我去去就回
Be right back!
他通过脱离日常生活
It is amazing how much he's accomplished
获得了如此大的成就 实在太惊人了
by isolating himself from the distractions of day-to-day life.
拜托别告诉我你想过这样的生活
Okay, please don't tell me you want to live like this.
怪就怪在这儿
See, that's the strange thing.
我不想
I don't.
我有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with me?
我为什么不想要这种生活
Why don't I want this?
瞧这一切有多酷啊
Look at how cool it all is.
你没毛病 你有朋友
Nothing is wrong with you. You have friends,
有未婚妻 有完整的人生
you have a fiancee, you have a full life.
知道吗
You know what,
你说得对
you're right.
谢谢你们带我来这儿
Thank you for bringing me up here.
但我想我准备好回家了
But I think I'm ready to go home now.
真的吗 你不想留下来吃晚饭
Really? You don't want to stay for dinner
聊更多的科学吗
and talk more science?
不了 我们还是走吧
No. No, we better go.
我想念艾米了
I miss Amy.
还有我的手♥机♥
And my phone.
还有 我是德州人
Also, I'm from Texas,
我能尝得出兔肉和松鼠肉的区别
and I can taste the difference between rabbit and squirrel.
看谁重返人间啦
Oh, look who's back!
她醒了
There she is!
发生了什么 我们怎么到这儿的
What happened? How did we get here?
你什么都不记得了吗
You don't remember anything?
我记得喝了一些烈酒 然后
I remember taking some shots, and then...
就断片了
that's it.
天啊 我醉倒了吗
Oh, my gosh, did I pass out?
貌似是的
You kind of did.
在我自己的单身女郎派对上吗
At my own bachelorette party?
我真是逊爆了
I'm so lame.
你醉倒前还是做了
Well, you didn't pass out before you did
各种好玩的事呀
all kinds of fun stuff.
我做了什么
What did I do?
你做了什么啊
What did you do?
她做了什么
What'd she do?
你不记得在吧台上跳《大河之舞》了吗
well, you don't remember Riverdancing on top of the bar?
我跳了吗
I did that?
当然了
Yeah, you did!
但我不会跳《大河之舞》啊
But I don't know how to Riverdance.
那也没能拦住你教那些半裸的消防员
Didn't stop you from teaching all those shirtless firemen.
我看见半裸消防员了吗
I saw shirtless firemen?
看见 闻过 还把他们当钢管滑下来
Saw, smelled, slid down like a pole.
我有没有露奶给某人看
Did I flash anybody?
应该问有没有给所有人看
How about everybody?
真不敢相信 我觉得好羞愧
I can't believe it. I'm so embarrassed.
你们没拍照吧
You didn't take any pictures, did you?
我们绝不会那样对你
Oh, no, we would never do that to you.
对啊 但如果有照片
Yeah. But if there were pictures,
一定狂野极了
they would be crazy.
你们真是我的好朋友
You guys are good friends.
晚饭来啦
Dinner!
人呢
Guys?
他们竟然不告而别
I can't believe they left without saying good-bye.
等一下 万一他们窃取了我的研究呢
Wait a minute, what if they stole my work?
等一下
Wait a minute!
万一他们根本没来过呢
What if they were never here at all?
等一下
Wait a minute!
万一他们还没来到
What if they haven't gotten here yet
但已经在路上了呢
but they're on their way?!
我还是赶紧收拾收拾
I better tidy up.
你好啊
Hello.
欢迎回家 怎么样了
Welcome back. How'd it go?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表