《生活大爆♥炸♥》 前情提要
Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
我们现在正式宣布你们成为夫妻
We now pronounce you husband and wife!
我爱死这部分了
I love this part!
我也爱
Me, too!
我内心五味杂陈啊
I have strongly mixed feelings!
霍华德真的上太空啦
So, Howard's really in space, huh?
对啊 在国际太空站呢
Mm-hmm, International Space Station.
在我们头上250英里外
250 miles that way.
此时此刻 霍华德正从上方俯视这星球
Right now, Howard's staring down at our planet
像一个小版的犹太希腊神
like a tiny Jewish Greek god.
沃罗威宙斯
Zeusowitz.
我不得不承认
I must admit,
我心里实在是有点小嫉妒
I can't help but feel a twinge of envy.
他只需往窗外一看
He can look out the window
壮丽宏伟的宇宙
and see the majesty of the universe
便尽收眼底
unfolding before his eyes.
尽收他那浑浊愚昧的眼底
His dim, uncomprehending eyes.
就像放在机场宠物运输箱里的猫
It's like a cat in an airport carrying case.
其实在太空也没这么好啦
You know, it's not exactly glamorous up there.
宇航员所喝的水
The water that the astronauts drink
都是过滤其他宇航员的尿得来的
is made from each other's recycled urine.
感觉一定不错
Must be nice.
我身上排出的各种液体都没人想要
Nobody wants anything that comes out of me.
真好奇此时此刻他在太空干嘛
I wonder what he's doing right this very second.
在零重力的状态下做实验
Mm, conducting experiments in zero gravity.
透过望远镜看着宇宙的生成
Peering through his telescope at the birth of the cosmos.
无论是什么 他的生活再也不同了
Whatever it is, we know his life will never be the same.
霍华德 你听得到我吗
Howard! Can you hear me?!
不用打电♥话♥我都能听到你在地球吼
I can hear you without the phone!
别这么暴躁
Don't be snippy.
我只是很兴奋能跟我小宝贝说话
I'm just excited to talk to my baby!
我也很兴奋啊
I'm excited to talk to you, too.
有个疯狂的谣言说你要搬走
So, what's this mishegas about you moving out
去跟那个波兰妞同居是怎么回事
to go live with the little Polish girl?!
你就不能称呼她为我老婆吗
How about calling her my wife?
老婆才不会害人家母子分离
Wives don't take boys from their mothers.
就是因为她们会 所以才要娶她们
They do. That's why we marry them!
我只希望在你回来之前
I just hope I'm not dead from a broken heart
我没有心碎而亡
before you get back.
妈 别这样
Ma, please.
太空总署的人都在听我们讲电♥话♥
Everyone from NASA is listening to this phone call.
很好 这样他们就知道你有多不孝了
Good. They should know what a horrible son you are!
好啦 妈 下次再聊 挂啦
Okay, Ma, great talking to you! Gotta go!
太空之旅 被毁得一干二净
Well... space is ruined.
好兴奋哦
This is so exciting.
我唇上的汗毛很快会跟我美丽好友一样
Soon, my upper lip will be the same fake blonde
有着好看的假金色了
as my beautiful best friend.
我天生就是这个色
Hey, this is my natural hair color.
好吧 现在
Now.
谢尔顿有替你们俩明晚
So, does Sheldon have anything special
做什么特殊安排吗
planned for you tomorrow night?
当然有 根据恋爱协议
Oh, yes. According to the Relationship Agreement,
我们的首次约会周年纪念日
on the anniversary of our first date,
他得带我去吃顿好的
he must take me to a nice dinner,
关心我那天的生活琐事
ask about my day
然后对我做出一些肢体接触
and engage in casual physical contact
是让旁观者都觉得我们很亲密的那种哦
that a disinterested onlooker might mistake for intimacy.
香艳火♥辣♥啊
That's hot.
记得使用"防护措施"哦
You kids better use protection.
这得等多久
How long does this stay on?
就几分钟吧
Just a couple of minutes.
你以前没试过染汗毛吗
You've really never done this before?
高中时候试过一次 后来打盹
Once in high school, but I dozed off
醒来之后 我脸上就二级化学灼伤了
and woke up with second-degree chemical burns on my face.
天啊 那也太惨了吧
Oh, my gosh, that's awful.
其他同学有取笑你吗
The other kids make fun of you?
没有 我编了借口
No, I had a cover story;
我说那是疱疹[性病]
I told everyone it was herpes.
那你跟莱纳德一切如何啊
So, how's everything going with you and Leonard?
不知道 还是有点怪
I don't know, it's still kind of weird.
他上次的做♥爱♥中乱求婚的事
We haven't really recovered since he proposed to me
我们还没缓过来
in the middle of sex.
你倒好
Oh. Boo-hoo.
要是谢尔顿在我们做♥爱♥的时候求婚
If Sheldon proposed to me during sex,
我的子♥宫♥一定会紧紧夹住他那里
my ovaries would grab on to him
不放他走
and never let go.
莱纳德 你同不同意人择原理
Leonard, where do you stand on the anthropic principle?
这问题有意思
Interesting question.
一方面来说 我一直...
On the one hand, I always thought...
你根本就不知道那是什么 对吧
You don't even know what it is, do you?
人择原理指出如果我们想解释
The anthropic principle states that if we wish to explain
为何宇宙是我们看到的这种样子
why our universe exists the way it does,
那会是因为它必须像现在这样
the answer is that it must have qualities
演化出能问出这道问题的智慧生物
that allow intelligent creatures to arise
才会有这个问题的出现
who are capable of asking the question.
而我现在就正问着这问题呢
As I am doing so eloquently right now.
我知道人择原理是什么
I know what the anthropic principle is.
当然啊 我刚给你解释完
Of course. I just explained it to you.
那你是同意还是反对呢
Now, where do you stand on it?
-你同意吗 -非常同意
- Where do you stand on it? - Strongly pro.
那我就相信是神花了六天创世
Then I believe that God created the world in six days,
然后在第七天 造了你来烦我
and on the seventh, he made you to annoy me.
你们俩好啊
Hey, guys.
对了 拉杰
Yeah, wait, Raj,
你同不同意人择原理呢
where do you stand on the anthropic principle?
-完全同意 -好孩子
- I'm all for it. - Attaboy!
等等 为什么你觉得他懂
Well, hang on. Why do you believe
而我不懂什么是人择原理呢
that he knows what it is and I don't?
莱纳德 还是别了吧
Oh, Leonard. Let's not take a saw
这说出来多伤感情啊
to the branch we're sitting on, shall we?
你们俩如果今晚有空
Hey, uh, if you guys are free tonight,
我听说有家SPA 你可以一边泡脚
I heard about a SPA where you soak your feet
水里还会有小鱼
in a pool full of little fish
帮你吃掉你脚上的死皮哦
that eat all the dead skin right off them.
不用我说你们也知道 在洛杉矶
I don't need to tell you, in Los Angeles,
全年都是拖鞋季
sandal season is year round.
-其实我跟佩妮有约了 -好吧
- Actually, I'm hanging out with Penny. - Oh, okay.
那就剩咱俩去了 谢尔顿
Sounds like it's me and you, Sheldon.
一起去让小鱼帮我们打磨一下脚吧
How about we sic some guppies on those puppies?
我说过无数次了
As I've stated before on numerous occasions,
我唯一能接受被它吃掉的海洋生物
the only sea creature I would even consider being eaten by
就是北海巨妖
is the Kraken,
因为我死前听到的最后一句话是
because the last words I would hear are:
"放北海巨妖"[电影《诸神之战》台词]
"Release the Kraken."
这句话百听不厌
That never gets old.
"放北海巨妖"
"Release the Kraken!"
好怕怕哟
Oh, chills.
再说了 我要跟艾米吃晚餐
Besides, I'm having dinner with Amy.
好吧 那我回家一个人待着好了
Oh, okay. I'll just go home and be alone.
这样也蛮好
W-Which is cool.
我一个人吃 一个人睡 一个人默默流泪
I eat alone, I sleep alone, I cry alone, so...
蛮好
Cool.
真可惜
Darn.
如果你不忙 我还想请你跟我们一起晚餐呢
If you weren't busy, I'd ask you to join us.
真的吗 我可以去吗 谢谢
Really? I can come? Thanks!
谢尔顿 你跟艾米的约会之夜
Sheldon, are you sure you want to be bringing Raj
你确定要带拉杰去吗
on your date night with Amy?
当然
Oh, absolutely.
根据契约规定 我得跟艾米聊天
I have a contractual obligation to provide Amy with conversation
并有肢体接触
and casual physical contact,
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表