结果到场了才发现不是比尔·盖茨
but it's not Bill Gates at all, no.
是那种你聘请来派对的名人装扮者
It's one of those look-alikes that you hire for a party.
而当我手里拿着
And then when I go around
"比尔·盖茨"给我折的气球玩具
showing everybody the balloon animal
到处让别人看时 我就会像个智障
that "Bill Gates" made for me, I'll look like an idiot.
你是不是偷偷喝洗衣液了
Have you been eating laundry detergent?
我只是想要你告诉我实话
I just need you to tell me the truth.
我快被逼疯了
This is driving me crazy.
谢尔顿 他真的会来
Sheldon, he is really coming.
-真的吗 -真的
- Is he? - He is.
-不骗我 -没骗你
- Really? - Yeah.
这下我也不知道该相信谁了
Well, now I don't know what to believe!
谢谢你带我出来
Thanks for getting me out of the house.
我觉得我脑子都快变浆糊了
I feel like my brain is turning to mush.
我很乐意帮你
Happy to help.
我有没有给你看孩子们坐着的视频呀
Did I show you the video of the kids sitting?
有 你半夜3点发给我了
Yes, you texted it to me at 3:00 a.m.
还以为是谁被抓或者挂了呢
Thought someone was either in jail or dead.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事 至少让我在重新入睡时
No, no, I-it gave me something to watch
有东西可看
while I tried to go back to sleep.
不行 我不要做那种
You know what? I don't want to be one of those moms
只会聊孩子的妈妈
who can only talk about her kids.
好吧 我正在读一本有趣的书
Okay, well, I'm reading a pretty good book.
关于文艺复兴时期鲜为人知的女艺术家
It's the untold story of female artists during the Renaissance.
我也在读书
Oh, I'm in the middle of a book, too.
它有三页长 可以飘在浴缸里
It's three pages long and floats in the bath.
我们也可以聊些其他的
All right, we can talk about something else.
你一挤那书 它就呱呱叫
It also quacks when you squeeze it.
迈克笑得可开心了 我这儿有视频
You should've seen Michael laugh. I think I have a video.
还是别聊其他的吧
Or maybe we can't.
你的网名怎么叫"约翰·威廉姆斯"
Why is your screen name "John Williams"?
因为哥永远在得分[配乐]
Uh, because I always score.
我要去一趟办公室
Hey, I think I'm gonna head to the office for a little bit.
-周日也去吗 -对呀
- On a Sunday? - Yeah.
我想为明天做好准备
Want to make sure I'm prepared for tomorrow.
你能让比尔·盖茨帮我
Do you think you could get Bill Gates
签个东西吗
to sign something for me?
好呀,签什么
Yeah, maybe, like what?
签我的手臂 我的胸膛 看他的意思吧
Oh, my arm, my chest, his call.
他只会有叫警♥察♥的意思
His call will be to the police.
佩妮 还记得我向你推荐
Penny, remember when I introduced you
只有100大卡的德芙巧克力条时
to 100 calorie Dove bars
你说你欠我一个大人情吗
and you said you owed me, like, big-time?
各位 就算我想要介绍你们
Guys, even if I wanted to introduce you,
他的时间表也已经排满了
there is no room in his schedule.
真的 看看这个行程
I mean, look. Look at this itinerary.
明天一早我和他在酒店碰面
I meet him at his hotel first thing tomorrow morning,
然后我们一整天都要到处跑
then we're on the go all day long.
你说得对 各位 这是她的工作
You're right. Guys, this is her job.
我们不要给她添麻烦
We need to respect that.
-谢了 宝贝 -为你骄傲哦
- Thank you, honey. - Proud of you.
爱你
Love you.
我刚才看到他下榻的酒店名字了
I totally just saw what hotel he's staying at.
那我们还等什么呢
What are we waiting here for?
等佩妮下完楼梯
For Penny to walk down the stairs,
上车离开啊
get in her car, and drive away.
对 真聪明
Right, smart.
-够了没 -她动作很快的 我们走
- Is that long enough? - She's pretty quick, let's go.
如果你有十亿美元 你要做什么
What would you do if you had a billion dollars?
和比尔·盖茨一样
Same as Bill Gates,
让世界变得更好一些
try to make the world a better place,
不过我要穿着功能完整的钢铁侠盔甲去做
but I'd do it in a working Iron Man suit.
我不知道那身盔甲还有男童中码
I didn't know that came in a boys' medium.
这主意太糟了
Th-This is a bad idea.
我们还是走吧
Maybe we should go.
-你在说什么呢 -我不知道
- What are you talking about? - I don't know.
我觉得很有罪恶感
I'm just feeling guilty,
就像我背着佩妮在搞鬼一样
like I'm kind of sneaking around behind Penny's back.
我们又没做错事
We're not doing anything wrong.
我们只是在一家酒店大厅闲逛
We're just hanging out in a hotel lobby.
好多人都这么做
Plenty of people do that:
商人啦 高级妓♥女♥呀
businessmen, high-end prostitutes.
这个新游戏很不错
That's a fun new game,
猜猜是执行长还是妓♥女♥
CEO or Ho.
这是不对的 我们还是走吧
No, this is wrong, let's go.
各位 各位 他来了
Guys, guys, that's him.
-冷静 -额滴神 额滴神
- Be cool. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
额滴神 额滴神
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-再冷静点 -额滴神 额滴神
- Cooler. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
盖茨先生 我是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士
Uh, M-Mr. Gates, I'm-I'm Dr. Leonard Hofstadter.
我们之前见过
We've actually met before.
抱歉 我不记得了
Sorry, I don't remember.
你人特别好 对我来说意义重大
You were so nice, a-and it was really special to me
因为你一直是我的人生偶像
because you've been such a big influence on my life.
在我还小的时候
I mean, ever since I was a little kid,
我就把你视为英雄
I've looked up to you like-like a hero.
现在我想起来了
Oh, now I remember.
你需要纸巾吗
Would you like a tissue?
给我一个拥抱如何
How about a hug?
还是来张纸巾吧
How-how about a tissue?
抱歉我一直把孩子挂在嘴边
Sorry I talked about my kids the whole time.
别担心
Oh, don't worry about it.
除了你帮我把肉都切成小块以外
I mean, besides you cutting up my meat for me,
午饭还是吃得挺开心
it was a lovely lunch.
天啊 这一切都是怎么了
God. What's happening?
我是个聪明 受过高等教育 成功的...
I'm a smart, educated, successful...
"女性"吗
"Woman"?
我只是卡壳了一下
I was gonna get it.
别对自己太苛刻了
Don't be so hard on yourself.
怀孕和生娃是真的会
Pregnancy and childbirth actually cause physical changes
改变你的大脑结构
to the structure of your brain.
我喜欢我原来的大脑结构
I liked the old structure of my brain.
不过话说回来 我喜欢我原来所有的结构
But then, I liked a lot of my old structures.
这些都是正面的改变
Well, these are positive changes.
对老鼠的研究表明 新妈妈对危险更敏感
Studies with rats show that new mothers
更善于同时处理多项任务
are more sensitive to danger, better at multitasking
寻找食物时也更大胆
and bolder in the pursuit of food.
我的确在皮包里塞了几块羊排
I did stick a couple lamp chops in my purse.
我说怎么有味道呢
So that's what I was smelling.
听着 就算你的大脑发生了变化
Look, even though your brain is different,
从很多方面来说 都是好的
in many ways, it's better.
可你不会无聊吗
But were you bored?
当然不会
Of course not.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
而你可以辨别 因为你的母性大脑
Which you can tell, because your maternal brain is better
对非语言的暗示更敏感了
at sensing nonverbal cues.
你现在就是在口蜜腹剑了
Now you're just being condescending.
看看你 两次都猜对了
Look at you, two for two.
留个门
Uh, hold the door.
留个门
Hold the door!
莱纳德
Oh. Hi, Leonard.
你没听到我喊留个门吗
Didn't you hear me yell "Hold the door"?
我听到了 但你知道大家怎么说的
I did. But you know what they say,
"多留个门 被闯空门"
"Hold the door, get robbed some more."
没有这种说法
No one says that.
那他们应该这么说
Oh. Well, they should,
因为这是真的 而且还押韵
because it's true, and it rhymes.
你去哪里了
So where have you been?
实际上 我见到了比尔·盖茨
Actually, I met Bill Gates.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表