欢迎来到你的...
Welcome to your...
单身派对
bachelorette party!
大家缝聚会
It's a quilting bee!
我的单身派对是大家缝聚会
My bachelorette party's a quilting bee!
是不是很完美
Isn't it perfect?
没错 抛开那些油光光的脱衣舞男和性玩具
Yeah, instead of oiled-up strippers and sex toys,
我们认真地思考 艾米到底喜欢什么
we thought: what does Amy like?
艾米最爱大家缝聚会了
Amy likes the quilting bee!
这地方太诡异了
Well, this place is creepy.
为什么
Why?
你没看到他的菜园吗
Well, did you see his vegetable garden?
在四月种纯种番茄
Heirloom tomatoes in April.
太诡异了
Creepy.
好了听着
Okay, listen.
沃尔科特博士是顶尖的拓扑学家
Dr. Wolcott is a brilliant topologist.
我们得制定一些基本规则 免得你们丢脸
We need to set some ground rules so that you don't embarrass me.
不许变魔术 不许发牢骚
No magic. No whining.
还有你 什么都不许
You-- just no.
他怎么就能抱怨呢
Uh, how come he gets to whine?
沃尔科特博士
Dr. Wolcott?
沃尔科特博士 沃尔科特博士
Dr. Wolcott? Dr. Wolcott?
这是开了好多道锁呀
That's a lot of locks.
他也敲了好多次门 这俩是绝配
Mm. That was a lot of knocks-- they were made for each other.
-沃尔科特博士 -库柏博士
- Dr. Wolcott. - Dr. Cooper.
这些人是谁呀
Uh, who are these people?
他们是我的朋友 我在信里介绍过
Oh, these are my friends. I wrote about them in my letter.
信 我没收到过信呀
Oh, letter? I didn't get a letter.
我今早才把信寄出来
Well, that's because I just sent it this morning, you know?
看来是线性时间赢了
So score one for linear time.
我一般不允许陌生人进我的房♥子
Well, um, I don't normally allow strangers into my house.
但如果进来了 你也会放他们离开吧
But when you do, you-you let them out, right?
库柏博士 如果你能保证
Dr. Cooper, if you can promise me
这些人像你一样聪明又严谨
these men share your intellect and academic rigor,
那我可以让他们加入
yeah, I suppose they can join us.
你们可能得在车上等我了
You guys might need to wait in the car.
我来给你们介绍一下
Well, let me show you around.
这是我思考大部分事情的椅子
This is the chair where I do most of my thinking,
用来思考工作上的事
my thinking about work.
思考那些待我不好的人时
Now, my thinking about people who have wronged me,
我用那把椅子
I do over there.
我一直说我需要一把用来怨恨的椅子
I've always said that I should get a grudge chair.
-莱纳德 我是不是一直说呀 -你说了
- Leonard, have I not always said that? - Mm, you have--
-但你担心自己花太多时间在上面了 -对
- but you were worried you'd spend too much time in it. - Yeah.
这是真的
That was a real concern.
我的天 这个番茄太好吃了
Oh, my God, this tomato is amazing!
我可以就像啃苹果一样吃掉它
I can eat it like an apple.
我的秘密就是用自己的粪便施肥
My secret is I fertilize it with my own manure.
这表情千金不换
The look on your face.
这微笑的弧度 想知道跟哪个部位的像吗
It's a sort of grin. You want to know what kind?
沃尔科特博士
So, Dr. Wolcott,
你信中提到 你有一种最新的数学理论
in your letter, you said you had a new mathematical approach
可以帮助我将弦理论中的维度概念化
that would help me conceptualize the dimensions in string theory?
没错没错 但我们开始前
Uh, yes, yes, yes, yes. But before we get started,
我需要先把每个人的手♥机♥没收了
I am going to need to collect everybody's phone.
为什么
Oh. Why?
因为他们可都是小型窃听器呢
Because they're little listening devices, aren't they?
可以被想盗取你成果的人利用
Yes, for people to spy on you and steal your work.
回想一下过去的好日子
Yeah, what happened to the good old days
如果想盗取你的心血
where if someone wanted to steal your work,
还得请个妓♥女♥来勾引你
they had to hire a prostitute to seduce you?
谁告诉你这件事的
Who told you about that?
我只是开个玩笑
Just making a joke.
真的发生的时候就没那么好笑了
Yeah, it's not funny when it happens.
好了
All right, now,
你可以先从这个笔记本开始
you're probably going to want to start with this notebook here.
-我的天 -开始吧
- Oh. Oh, my. - Here we are.
无意冒犯 沃尔科特博士 这内容无意义啊
no offense, Dr. Wolcott, but I'm not sure this makes any sense.
因为我都是倒着写的
That's because I've written it all backwards.
你 哦哇
You... Wow.
我这是倒着说的"哇哦"
That's "Wow" backwards.
那个...
Hmm. You know...
-我还是看不懂 -对了 里面的数字其实是字母
- I still don't get it. - Well, plus the numbers are letters
字母其实是数字
and the letters are numbers. Oh.
我爱死他了
I love him.
你开心不
Are you having fun?
开心
Yeah.
我已经从上边缝到了下边
I just, uh, finished sewing this top to bottom.
现在我要从左边缝到右边
Now I'm gonna sew it side to side.
慢慢来
Pace yourself.
喝茶不
Some more tea?
太好了
Oh, lovely.
你们怎么了 这都是啥玩意呀
Seriously? What the hell?
-怎么了 -怎么回事
- Huh? - What?
这是我的单身派对 喝茶和缝被子吗
This is my bachelorette party, tea and quilts?
你自己说不要太疯狂的
Well, you said you didn't want anything crazy.
没错 可我说的方式是 "我不想太疯狂了"
Yes, but I said it like, "I don't want anything crazy."
意思就是我要疯 我要狂
Which clearly means I wanted something crazy.
难道你们眼中的我就是这么无趣吗
I mean, is this how boring you think I am?
佩妮 她在问你问题呢
Penny, she asked you a question.
当然不是了
Of course not.
所以你们觉得我喜欢缝被子吗
So you thought that I would like quilting?
-那你不喜欢吗 -当然喜欢了
- Well, don't you? - Of course I like quilting!
这是制♥作♥一床被子的最慢方式
It's the slowest way to make a blanket!
但这是我的单身派对
But this is my bachelorette party!
那就应该放纵不羁 做些错误决定
It's supposed to be fun and wild and full of bad decisions.
我们当然可以做错误决定
Hey, we can make bad decisions.
她接连生了两个孩子 我误以为你喜欢缝被子
She had two kids back-to-back and I thought you'd like this,
这还不算做错误决定吗
so we're off to a good start.
来吧 让我们找个地方
Come on, let's go somewhere we can do body shots
-在裸身酒保身上喝男体酒 -没错
- off shirtless bartenders. - Yes.
真的吗 会不会太过了
I don't know. That might be too much.
没错 那这样吧
All right, you know what,
我们还是留在家里喝点小酒...
why don't we stay home, have a little wine...
你们怎么就体会不到我的潜台词
What are you not getting about this?!
沃尔科特博士 你的成果是革命性的
Dr. Wolcott, your work on time is revolutionary.
我想说谢谢你
I would say thank you,
但在我的时间理论中
but, in my theory of time,
你已经赞扬过我的成果具有革命性
you've already called my work revolutionary,
而我也已经谢过你了
I've already thanked you,
我不喜欢重复说一句话
and I hate repeating myself,
所以我就不说了
so let's move on.
等等 你是说时间和空间一样
Wait a minute, are-are you saying that time
都具有多♥维♥性吗
has multiple dimensions, the same as space?
不 不是我说的
No. No, I'm not saying it--
是数学计算说的
the math is saying it.
当然这个数学计算是我想出来的
Though it is the math that I invented,
所以我想也可以等同于我说的
so, yes, I guess I am saying it.
你能懂任何一点吗
You understanding any of this?
我从粑粑番茄之后就什么都搞不懂了
I haven't understood anything since poop tomato.
我的天
My goodness,
这真是太神奇了
this is incredible.
我就是不清楚如何把弦理论代入其中
See, I-I'm just not seeing where string theory fits into all this,
所以我想在这点上
and that's where I think that you and I
你和我可以一起合作
could be of help to each other.
谢谢 我真是荣幸
Thank you. I'd be honored.
我给你看看我最新的论文吧
All right. Allow me to show you my most recent journal.
谢尔顿说得对
Sheldon's right.
这家伙 真是个天才
This guy, this guy's brilliant.
没错 虽然他有点神经兮兮
Yeah, I mean, he's a little... kooky,
但他聪明到可以重新概念化时间
but a mind that can reconceptualize time
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表