开♥发♥出了更高效的中微子通讯系统
came up with a more efficient neutrino comm system.
我去
Damn it!
我们离开一下
Excuse us.
克里普奇
Kripke.
怎么了 各位
What's up, fellas?
你背叛了我们吗
Did you screw us over?
哇 我可不能告诉你
Ooh, I can't tell you that.
这是机密
It's classified.
你们干嘛把点子告诉巴里·克里普奇
Why did you tell Barry Kripke your idea?
这都怪你俩
This is all your fault.
不 是你的错
No, it's your fault.
如果你一开始就和我们联手
If you would've come to us in the beginning,
这些烂事就不会发生了
none of this would've happened.
如果能安慰到你们的话 你们都做错了
Well, if it helps, you all behaved terribly
你们自食恶果完全活该
and you deserve what you got.
完全没安慰到
Well, that doesn't help at all.
有时候你的社交技巧真是令人发指
You know, sometimes your social skills are very poor.
真不敢相信我们被克里普奇利用了
Can't believe we let Kripke use us like that.
也许你们都更像那个
You know, maybe you're all more like the guy
电动汽车以他为名却不是他发明的家伙
who didn't invent the electric car
而不像那个其实没发明灯泡的家伙吧
and less like the guy who didn't invent the lightbulb.
她说得对 也许我们全都是特斯拉
She's right. Maybe we're all a bunch of Teslas after all.
特斯拉最后不是默默无闻地死于贫穷和癫狂吗
Didn't Tesla die penniless, forgotten and insane?
你对她社交技巧的评价太到位了
You may have a point about her social skills.
他才没有发疯
He wasn't insane.
他的确有爱上了一只鸽子
He did fall in love with a pigeon.
如果特斯拉喜欢小小丑丑的东西
Well, if we're gonna call Tesla crazy
就要被说成是疯子的话
for loving something small and unappealing,
不如马上把佩妮关进疯人院吧
might as well put Penny in a padded cell right now.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表