那这招怎么样
Well, how about this, then?
别再叽叽歪歪了
You quit your whining before I give you
否则我打到你"鸡歪" 年轻人
something to cry about, young man.
什么
What?
我父亲以前常用这些话安慰我
Those are comforting words my father would often say.
有帮助吗
Did it help?
我现在是人中龙凤啊
I turned out great.
你说呢
You tell me.
我们走吧
Let's get going.
回家路上你也要这么丧吗
Are you gonna be this mopey all the way home?
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know, maybe.
那超高难度的三角函数谜题
There any chance you'd be cheered up
能让你打起精神吗
by an amazing trigonometry riddle?
你要是连这个都回答不了
Well, if you can't answer that,
那你肯定也解不了题
there's no way you're gonna get this riddle.
你觉得怎么样
Oh, hey, hey, what do you think?
虽说是男孩 但你也不用在他衣服上
Just because it's a boy, I don't think you need to
缝个生殖器图案吧
put a picture of genitals on his shirt.
那是棒球棒和两颗小棒球啦
But that's a baseball bat with two little baseballs.
现在我看出来了
Okay, and now I see it.
我能理解为什么
So, you know, I understand why
霍华德为儿子的出生而紧张
Howard is nervous about having a son,
可你是真的不开心吗
but are you really upset about it?
我其实还好啦
No, I'm fine.
只是我从小在兄弟堆中长大
It's just, I grew up with a bunch of brothers,
所以我觉得哈雷有个妹妹挺好的
so I thought it'd be nice for Halley to have a sister.
这个想法错了吗
Is that wrong?
当然错了
Of course it's wrong.
你又不知道这个男孩会成长为怎样的人
You don't know what this little boy's gonna be like.
也许他会粗鲁莽撞
Maybe he'll be rough and tumble,
也许他会温柔敏感
or maybe he'll be sweet and sensitive,
也许他会集上述性格为一身 就像我
or maybe he'll be all those things, like me.
你粗鲁又莽撞吗
You're rough and tumble?
来试试看啊 小婊砸
You bet I am, bitch.
但我也很敏感 我收回刚才的话
But I'm also sensitive and regret saying that.
-嗨 -好呀
- Hey. - Hello.
有空吗
You got a sec?
有呀 怎么了
Sure. What's up?
佩妮最近一直在和我妈聊天
Penny's been talking to my mother
就像最好的闺蜜一样 让我瘆得慌
like they're best friends, and it's kind of freaking me out.
好吧
Okay...
我敢肯定她俩不是最好的闺蜜
I'm pretty sure they're not best friends.
因为每个人只能有一个最好的闺蜜
'Cause you can only have one best friend.
佩妮名花有主了 那就是我
And Penny has that, and it's me.
是吗 那她正和你在视频吗
Oh, really? Is she FaceTiming with you right now?
因为她现在正跟我妈视频呢
Because she's FaceTiming with my mom, and believe me,
而我妈那张脸 应该让人看不下去才对
that is not a face you want to spend time with.
我最近确实挺忙的
Hmm. Well, I have been pretty busy lately.
也许是我对这段友情疏于照顾了
Maybe I've been neglecting our friendship.
佩妮知道我和我妈关系复杂
Penny knows I have a complicated relationship with my mother;
可她却毫不在意
it's like she doesn't even care.
实验室里事多繁杂
And with everything going on at the lab
加上还要计划婚礼
and planning the wedding,
我的空闲时间实在太少了
I just, I have so little free time.
佩妮不知道我妈有多会玩弄人于鼓掌之间
Penny doesn't know how manipulative my mother can be.
你知道世界上所谓的
Did you know there's such a thing as
逆反再逆反之三重逆反心理吗
reverse, reverse, reverse psychology?
因为... 真的有
Because... there is.
她一定觉得自己受冷落了
I mean, she must feel so abandoned.
她太习惯我在她左右
She's used to me being there all the time,
但我现在有了自己的生活
but now I have my own life,
她必须要适应这件事
and she's just gonna have to accept it.
为什么我妈为佩妮骄傲 而不是为我骄傲
And why is my mom proud of Penny and not me?
最重要的问题是 为什么佩妮不愿意
I mean, the real question is: why is Penny so afraid of me
接受我成长的事实
growing as a person?
我也有擅长的东西呀
I'm good at stuff, too!
我也需要有自己的生活呀
I deserve my own life!
好了 多谢
Okay, well, thanks.
聊得愉快
Good talk.
研究证明
You know, studies have shown
会受情绪影响而分心的人
that people distracted by emotional issues
都是垃圾司机
are poor drivers.
那遇到烦人乘客才分心的人呢
What about people distracted by irritating passengers?
这倒是很难实验
That would be hard to test,
因为烦人是一种主观的素质
because irritating is a subjective quality.
强烈反对
Strongly disagree.
能让我开车吗
Can I drive?
不行
No.
你不能开车
You can't drive.
你连驾照都没有
You don't even have a license.
实际上我有的
Actually, I do.
真的吗 什么时候的事
Really? Since when?
3年前
Three years ago.
我有段时间迷上了考执照
I went on a bit of a license kick.
我还是个职业渔民
I'm also a commercial fisherman.
那你为什么从不自己开车
Then why don't you ever drive yourself?
老实说 我考试也是低分通过
Honestly, I barely passed my test.
而我唯一一次独自开车上路
And the one time I drove on my own,
调了个头 开始晕车 吐了满身 最后走回家
I made a U-turn, got dizzy, threw up and walked home.
你真的想开车吗
You really want to drive?
感觉是个很好的时机啊
It seems like the perfect time.
大路笔直 没有车来车往
The roads are straight, there's no one around,
你看起来也不太在乎自己的死活
and you don't seem to care if you live or die.
活着 谢尔顿 我绝对想活着
Live, Sheldon. I want to live.
这样事情就有点难度了
That makes things a little trickier,
不过我会尽力的
but I'll do my best.
嗨 佩...
Hi, Pen...
哦 你好呀 莱纳德
Oh, hello, Leonard.
你好 妈妈 最近怎么样
Hello, Mother. How are you?
-很好 你呢 -我也不错
- Fine. And you? - I'm great.
好吧 很高兴和你聊天
Well, it's been lovely catching up.
等等 等一下 我们需要谈一谈
Wait. Hang on. We need to talk.
我的老天
Oh, brother.
我想知道 你为什么不为我骄傲
I want to know, why aren't you proud of me?
真正的问题难道不该是
Well, isn't the real question,
"你为什么不为你自己骄傲吗"
"Why aren't you proud of yourself?"
不 那也是一个问题 我也问过多次
No, that is a question-- and I ask it a lot--
不过现在还是先回答我的问题吧
but let's stick with the one I asked you.
你为什么会觉得我不为你自豪呢
But why do you think I'm not proud of you?
因为你从来没说过呀
Because you never say it.
可你和佩妮聊了两天
But two days into chatting with Penny,
你对她总是赞不绝口
and you can't stop telling her how great she is.
她的确很不错
She is great.
老实说 在我所有的儿媳和女婿中
Honestly, of all of my children's spouses,
她是最令我印象深刻的
she's the one that I'm most impressed by.
真的吗
Seriously?
真的
Yes.
她自信满满 体贴入微
She's confident, she's thoughtful,
而且从来没有抱怨过你半句
and she never complained about you once.
我知道这需要多大的勇气
I know what kind of strength that takes.
所以 你最欣赏佩妮吗
So, Penny's your favorite?
我想她是的
I suppose she is.
你娶了个好姑娘 莱纳德 对此我为你骄傲
You married well, Leonard, and for that I am proud of you.
我...我不知道...该说什么了
I don't... I don't... I don't know what to say.
我也为你努力克制不哭而骄傲
I'm also proud of how hard you're trying not to cry.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想结束视频了吗
Would you like to hang up now?
好 泪已经忍♥不住了
Yeah, here it comes.
你的双手在10点和2点方向
Your hands are at 10:00 and 2:00.
很好 稳稳地踩住油门
Good. Steady on the gas.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表