各位好 我的希伯来弟和希伯来妹
What up, my Hebrews and She-brews?!
我们是月球足迹乐队
We are Footprints on the Moon.
托比 今天你成年了
Toby, today you are a man,
今后你会在生活中面临很多障碍
and you will face many obstacles in life.
有一些障碍会让你觉得犹如巨石
And some of those obstacles are gonna feel like boulders.
第一首歌♥是关于电影史上
This first song is about the greatest boulder
最伟大的巨石
in the history of cinema.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
♪ 秘鲁深处 独守古庙 ♪
♪ Alone in my temple in the middle of Peru ♪
♪ 巨石如我 无事可做 ♪
♪ A giant stone ball with nothing much to do ♪
♪ 谁敢偷我神像 ♪
♪ But if you steal my idol ♪
♪ 直接把你压扁 ♪
♪ I will roll right over you ♪
♪ 因为我是六吨♥重的花岗岩 ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm six tons of granite ♪
♪ 和云母片岩 ♪
♪ And micaceous schist ♪
♪ 没错 六吨♥重的花岗岩 ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm six tons of granite and ♪
♪ 和云母片岩 ♪
♪ Micaceous schist ♪
♪ 我要压碎你 我要碾扁你 ♪
♪ I'm gonna crush you, I'm gonna mush you ♪
♪ 你偷我神像 你尸体已凉 ♪
♪ You took my idol, I'm homicidal ♪
♪ 我要把你碾得肝脑涂地 ♪
♪ Gonna roll over you till your brains come out ♪
♪ 压得你骨头粉碎 血肉横飞 ♪
♪ And your bones will crunch and your blood will spout! ♪
我不仅仅是块石头 宝贝
I'm not just a rock, baby,
我还是块巨石
I'm also a boulder.
♪ 因为我是六吨♥重的花岗岩 ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm six tons of granite ♪
♪ 和云母片岩 ♪
♪ Micaceous schist ♪
♪ 没错 六吨♥重的花岗岩 ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm six tons of granite and ♪
♪ 和云母片岩 ♪
♪ Micaceous schist ♪
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表