Really?
快看 我发现了一个彗星呢
Look at that! I discovered a comet! Oh!
什么叫你发现的
What do you mean you discovered it?
是我看到它的啊
Well, I'm the one who saw it.
用我摆好位置的我的望远镜
In my telescope that I positioned.
你只是看了而已
All you did was look into it.
你们一起发现的
Well, you both discovered it.
可以在登记表上写上你们俩的名字啊
You can put both your names on the registration form.
-其实我们不能 -为什么
- Actually, we can't. - Why not?
因为当我填登记表时 上面问了发现者的名
Because when I filled it out, it asked for name of discoverer,
我写了"拉杰什·库萨帕里" 因为...
and I put "Rajesh Koothrappali" because...
这就是我 我就是做这种事的人
because that's who I am, and that's what I did.
你不是吧
Are you kidding me?
的确 他才是知道那是彗星的人
Well, he is the one who knew it was a comet.
他知道个屁 他以为那是我的眼睫毛
No, he didn't. He thought it was an eyelash!
你还以为那是一条模糊的东西
And you thought it was a fuzzy streak.
你知道什么是彗星吗
I mean, do you even know what a comet is?
知道啊 就是我先看到的那东西
Yeah, the thing I saw first.
我真心觉得你那样不能算是发现
I honestly don't think that that qualifies as a discovery.
但照片是我拍的
But I took the picture.
是因为我让你拍下来
Because I told you to!
如果照片是一只猴子拍的
Like, if a monkey took the picture,
难道彗星是它发现的吗
did it discover the comet?
你说啥
Excuse me?!
他不是想说猴子
Uh, he didn't mean monkey.
-滚出我家 -她不是这意思
- Get the hell out of my apartment! - And she didn't mean that.
好像真是这意思 你快走吧
Actually, I think she did. You should go.
你看起来好美
You look great.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
你能相信这是我
Would you believe this is actually a dress
怀孕前的裙子吗
from before I was pregnant?
不是要跟你比较啦
Well, it's not a competition,
但我举♥行♥成年礼时就是穿的这套西装
but I wore this suit to my Bar Mitzvah.
斯图尔特在哪
Where's Stuart?
我跟他说了我们订了六点半的餐厅
I told him we had a 6:30 reservation.
我打给他
Well, I'll call him.
漫画中心 这里的超级英雄就是你
Comic Center, where the real superhero is you.
斯图尔特 你不是要过来照看孩子吗
Stuart, you're supposed to be babysitting.
糟了 是今晚 我忘了
Oh! Shoot. That was tonight. I forgot.
店里忙翻了
The store's been really busy.
你几点能来
Well, when can you get here?
我应该来不了 听我说
Um, I don't think I can. Listen to this.
我刚才给一个客人收钱时 听到有人说
I-I was ringing up a customer, and I heard someone say,
"付款要排队啊" 我一看 真的有个队
"Hey, there's a line," and I looked, and there was.
不是吧 你怎么能这样对我们
Come on. You can't do this to us.
我真的很抱歉 我会补偿你们的
I am really sorry. I will make it up to you.
但补偿礼物不会是方·基默版的蝙蝠侠手办
But it won't be with a Val Kilmer Batman figurine
因为有蠢蛋正要掏钱买♥♥这个
because some sucker's buying that right now.
不是说你 这手办超赞的
Not you. This is great.
他说他要工作
He says he has to work.
没关系
Oh, it's okay.
我们可以改天再过约会之夜
We can have date night another night.
但你都打扮好了
But you got all dressed up.
我们本来要享受晚餐和浪漫的
We were supposed to have dinner and romance.
我们分工合作就好了
We'll just have to divide and conquer.
我负责去吃晚餐
I'll go to dinner,
你可以跟网络在家享受"浪漫"
and you can stay home with the Internet and have romance.
我上网查过了
Okay, look, I Googled it.
我拍的照片 所以是我发现的
I took the picture, so it's my discovery.
他偷了我的彗星
He stole my comet.
我知道 但话说回来 你真的在乎吗
I know, but on the other hand, do you really care?
当然在乎 我总是遇到这种事
Yes, I care. This happens to me all the time.
大家看我一眼
People take one look at me
就认为我不知道自己在说什么
and assume I don't know what I'm talking about.
那一定不是真的
Oh, I'm sure that's not true.
不好意思 你是在说
I'm sorry. Are you saying
我不知道自己在说什么吗
I don't know what I'm talking about?
我什么都没说 再也不说了
No, I'm not saying anything... ever again.
我是认真的 前几天在公♥司♥
Look, I'm serious. The other day at work,
我想出个好点子 但没人听我说话
I had this great idea, but no one was listening to me.
五分钟后 保罗说了同样的话
And then five minutes later, Paul said the same thing,
大家简直要抬起他欢呼了
and they practically carried him around the room.
什么点子
Oh, well, what was it?
去加州比萨厨房♥吃午餐
Well, CPK for lunch,
但这只是其中一个例子
but that's just one example.
我要打交道的医生也都这样
It also happens with all the doctors I have to deal with.
他们居高临下瞧不起我
You know, they're so condescending.
我受够了不计较这种事
I'm so sick of letting this stuff slide.
是我发现的彗星 我凭什么让拉杰说是他发现的
I found that comet. Why should I let Raj say he found it?
我知道你说得对 但他是我们的朋友
I know you're right, but he is our friend,
而且这对他的前途也许有帮助
and this could be good for his career.
这么说你同意我 但他还是得逞
Okay, so you agree with me, but he still gets his way?
没错 大家都赢啦
Ah, there you go. Everybody wins.
天啊 你真是爱讨好人
My God, you're such a people-pleaser.
你无法忍♥受惹别人生气
You can't stand making anyone angry.
我为什么会想惹别人生气
Why would I want to make anyone angry?
因为那意味着你站在我这边
'Cause it would mean you were on my side.
我是站在你这边啊
Oh, I am on your side. Hey, hey.
我们别忘了你真正气的人是拉杰
Let's not forget who you're really mad at here-- Raj.
还有保罗 保罗最差劲了
Oh, and Paul. Paul sucks, right?
但别告诉他我这么说
But don't tell him I said that.
霍华德 你看到这个了吗
Hey, Howard, did you see that...?
我在这 谢尔顿
I'm over here, Sheldon.
刚才好险啊
That was a close one.
我差点就跟那哥们回家了
I almost went home with that guy.
你还好吗 我们要走吗
You doing okay? Do we need to go?
我没事
No, I'm fine.
我承认这些人一开始让我措手不及
I admit all these people did take me by surprise at first,
但我已经知道了 我能接受改变
but I've learned that I can accept change.
几时开始的
S-Since when?
艾米把她的普通洗发水
I managed it when Amy switched her shampoo
换成控油洗发水时 我就学会接受了
from Prell to Prell for oily hair. Hmm?
虽然我挺想念
Although I do miss the way
她头以前总滑下枕头的样子
her head used to slide off the pillow.
有什么能帮你的
May I help you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是德妮丝 新来的助理经理
Oh, I'm Denise, the new assistant manager.
不
Nope.
你能相信吗 在过去十年
Can you believe it? In the past decade,
我在那家店花了几千块
I have spent thousands of dollars in that store,
结果他就这样回报我
and this is the thanks I get.
你说得对 他至少该送你个杯子
You're right. I mean, he could at least get you a mug.
他有送我杯子
He gave me a mug.
不然我在用什么喝水
What do you think I'm drinking out of?
你都有注意人家吗
Do you even pay attention?
老实说 越来越少了
Honestly, less and less.
艾米 漫画书店
Amy, the comic book store
对我来说就像《黑豹》里的那个国家
is like my version of the country in Black Panther.
我有预感接下来的话会
Okay, I'm afraid this is gonna get really offensive
冒犯到某些人种群体
to certain groups.
不过你说吧
But go on.
瓦坎达国度是一颗隐秘的宝石
The nation of Wakanda was a hidden gem,
他们也想保持现状
and they wanted to keep it that way,
因为他们知道一旦向世界开放
because they knew if they opened it up to the world,
那里所有特别之处都会被毁掉
everything that was special about it would get ruined.
-你说完了吗 -说完了
- Are you done? - Yes.
松了一口气
Oh, okay.
你说的既有道理又不冒犯人
That both made sense and wasn't offensive.
雪上加霜的是 斯图尔特还请了个女员工
And to make things worse, Stuart hired some woman.
-冒犯要来啦 -不
- There we go. - No...
我不是烦她是女人
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表