我就行使我的权利来延长合约
I exercised my right to extend,
这份超详细的租赁合同现在生效
triggering this long-form rental agreement...
而你已经违反了上面的条约
...of which you're already in violation.
这不过是一堆纸张
This is just a-a bunch of paper.
你无法强制执行
You can't enforce this.
请个律师 我们见分晓
Hire a lawyer. Let's find out.
这不是真的
This is not happening.
即便是这样
Be that as it may,
第九页写着你得为我提供
page nine says that you have to provide me
柠檬味的气泡水 所以赶紧的
with lemon-flavored sparkling waters, so... chop-chop.
进行得如何
Hey, how'd it go?
显然他不会走了
Well, apparently he's not leaving
而我得给他弄气泡水来
and I have to go get him sparkling water.
你为什么在笑
Why are you smiling?
我也不知道 感觉对了
I don't know. It just feels right.
漫步群星之中
...through the stars.
你好啊 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
我和妮尔谈过了
I talked to Nell.
你走了之后她不开心
She was pretty upset after you left.
-我很抱歉 -不 不不
- Yeah, I'm sorry. - No. No, no, no.
她说你说了一些很诡异变♥态♥的话
She told me that you said something so creepy
相比之下 我显得很棒
that I seemed great in comparison.
我知道是哪句话
I know exactly what it was.
不 其实
I... no, actually,
有几句都有可能
there was a couple of things it could've been.
无论是哪句 都很诡异变♥态♥
Whichever one it was, it was creepy.
总之 我去安慰了她
Anyway, uh, I went over to comfort her,
我们谈了一下 貌似我们会再给彼此一次机会
and we talked, and I think we're gonna give it another chance.
我真为你高兴
I'm so happy for you!
我们应该庆祝一下
We should celebrate.
去馅饼屋吗
House of Pies?
那还用说吗
You know it.
要叫上妮尔吗
Should we invite Nell?
有必要吗
Do we have to?
算了吧
Nah.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表