你眼睛一眨一眨是干嘛
What's with the blinking?
是摩斯密♥码♥
It's Morse code.
方便我们聊...
So we can talk about...
又不会伤害到... 的感情
...without hurting... 's feelings.
谢尔顿 我不懂摩斯密♥码♥
Sheldon, I don't know Morse code.
我懂 如果你对我有什么意见
I do. And if you have something to say,
你可以当面对我说
you can say it to my face.
好吧
Oh. All right.
太久没用有点生疏 你能再说一次吗
I'm a little rusty. Could you say that again?
她说差不多八点回来 那到底是几点
She's going to be home at "Eight-ish." Like, when is that?
八点零一分 零二分
8:01? 8:02?
哪门子的科学家用"差不多"这种词
And what kind of scientist uses "-ish"?
我来用用看
I'll give it a go.
载你回家的路上 我"差不多"置身地狱
My ride home with you was hellish.
谢尔顿 如果你想和我们一起吃晚餐
Sheldon, honey, if you want to join us for dinner,
我们非常欢迎
you're more than welcome.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我觉得我今晚没什么心情
I don't think I'd be very good company tonight.
那您一边儿去吧
Well, then out you go.
到底怎么了
Okay, what is going on?
自从艾米开始和霍华德一起工作
Well, ever since Amy started working with Howard,
她就没回过家
she hasn't been home.
那不是今早才开始的吗
Didn't that just start this morning?
那她回过家了吗
And has she been home?
换做是我 我也会挺不爽的
You know, that would frustrate me.
你觉得不爽吗
Does it frustrate you?
确实
I-It does.
我能理解
I get that.
当事情不如意的时候
You know, it's okay to feel frustrated
感到不爽也是很正常的
when things aren't going your way.
我想是吧
I suppose.
也许这没什么大不了的
Ah, maybe it's not that big a deal.
不不 你有权感到不爽
No, no, no, your feelings are valid.
不如你先去洗手洗脸
Now, why don't you go wash up,
等晚饭准备好了我们再叫你
and we'll call you when dinner's ready.
好吧
Okay.
你做了什么 你是女巫吗
What did you do-- Are you a witch?
不 我一直在看伯纳黛特的育儿书
No, I've been reading Bernadette's parenting book.
这简直就像谢尔顿考题的答案本
It's like the answer key to the Sheldon test.
-太不可思议了 -就是说啊
- That's amazing. - I know.
但这书只适用于新生儿到五岁的小朋友
But, you know, it's only birth to five.
等他六岁时我们该如何是好
What do we do when he turns six?
带他去动物园 然后把他丢在那儿
Take him to the zoo and leave him there.
伯纳黛特
Hey, Bernadette.
你好啊 拉杰
Oh, hey, Raj.
-霍华德不在家 -我知道
- Howard's not here. - Oh, I know,
这周每晚他都在实验室 和他的职场老婆一起
he's been in the lab every night this week with his work wife.
奇怪了
That's weird,
我还以为他的职场老婆正站在我家厨房♥呢
I thought his work wife was standing in my kitchen.
别那么尖酸刻薄嘛
Don't be snippy.
我是来看看你过得怎么样
I came to see how you were doing.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Like, uh, do you need help with anything?
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
是有些家务活儿
There are a few things around the house
我等着让霍华德去做
that I've been waiting for Howard to get to.
那个烟雾报♥警♥器...
The smoke alarms...
不 我是指情感上
No, I meant emotionally.
你现在有什么感觉
How are you feeling?
我感觉你不是真的来帮我的
Like you're not really here to help me.
依然那么刻薄
Well, still snippy.
一切都挺好的
Everything's fine.
霍华德对他的工作感到很兴奋
Howard's really excited about his work,
他最近心情都超好 我很为他骄傲
he's been in a great mood... I'm really proud of him.
我还穿得下我高中时期的裤子呢
And I can fit into the pants I wore in high school.
拜托 我们没必要对彼此说谎
Come on, we don't need to lie to each other.
你说得对
You're right.
我有个正在长牙齿的宝宝 我怀孕了
I have a teething baby, I'm pregnant,
我明天有份提案要交
I have a proposal due tomorrow.
我没空听你逼逼
I don't have time to hear about
你有多想念我的老公
how much you're missing my husband.
我现在知道他为什么一直加班不回家了
Well, I think I know why he's been working so late.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
工作怎么样啊
How was work?
很好 霍华德有个想法...
Great. Howard had an idea for...
别老提工作了
That's enough about work.
你才刚到家
Aw, you just got here.
你快坐下 让我宠宠你
You need to sit down and let me pamper you.
听起来很不错
Oh. Well, that sounds nice.
我有个小东西要给你 帮你放松
I got you a little something to help you relax.
谢尔顿 这真是最贴心 最...
Sheldon, that is the sweetest, most...
这 这是什么
What... what is this?
我们量子认知项目的笔记
The notes from our quantum cognition project.
我想着今晚我们可以好好学习[摩擦]一番
I thought we could spend the evening grinding away on it.
我才刚到家 我很累
I just got home, I'm tired.
霍华德让你心累 我懂的
Of Howard, I know.
你我二人
So how about you and me
今晚来造点有爱的科学 怎么样
make some beautiful science together?
谢尔顿 我也想和你做这个
Sheldon, I want to work on this with you,
但今晚不行
just not tonight.
要不我们明天早点起床做 怎么样
What if we get up early and do it in the morning?
我保证 到时我会更投入
I promise, I'll be way more into it.
你知道吗
You know what?
想当年 某人愿意整晚不睡
There was a time that you would've been happy
陪我通宵做一整晚
to stay up and collaborate all night with me.
然后早上醒来又继续
And then wake up in the morning and do it some more.
好吧 但能不能速战速决
Fine, but can we make it quick?
不行
No.
速战等于让我一个人做全部 那你去睡觉得了
If you're just gonna make me do all the work, then go to bed.
但如果你出房♥间时
But don't be surprised if you walk out here
撞见我正在自己解决 可别吓着
and catch me doing it myself.
谢尔顿发短♥信♥叫我载他去伯纳黛特家
Sheldon's texting me to drive him to Bernadette's.
你打算怎么回他
Well, what are you gonna say?
正好新出了竖中指的表情包
Well, they did just introduce the middle finger emoji.
此时不用 更待何时
If it's not for this, I don't know what it's for.
不不 他只会以为
No, no, no. He'll just think that means
你是说"一分钟后到"
"Be there in a minute."
也许书里会有解决方法
Maybe there's something in the book that will help.
值得一试
Worth a shot.
好 我们来看看
Okay. Let's see, let's see.
"咬其他小朋友"
"Biting other children"?
他有时会这样 不过这个改天再解决
Well, sometimes, but... problem for another day.
好 等等 这个
Okay, wait, wait. Here we go.
"让他有选择的权利
"Let him have ownership of his choices.
让他从你可以接受的选项中做出选择"
Allow him to choose from options that are acceptable to you."
好吧 我姑且一试
All right, I'll give it a try.
"我可以两小时后载你去 或者你可以叫优步"
"I can drive you in two hours or you can take an Uber"
很好 现在他觉得自己有得选
Good. See, now he feels like he has a choice.
他决定叫优步
He's gonna take an Uber.
居然成功了
Wow, it worked.
除非他咬司机 不然就太成功了
Unless he bites the driver, yeah.
现在他们居然连周六都要上班
And now they're working on a Saturday?
你能相信这种荒唐事吗
Can you believe them?
你预期中的周末是这样的吗
Like, is this how you envisioned your weekend?
并不是
No, it is not.
整件事都很令人恼火
This whole thing is maddening.
我真的很忙
I'm really busy.
我没时间听你抱怨
I don't have time to listen to you complain.
你也在抱怨啊
Hey. You're complaining, too.
"谢尔顿 你来干什么"
"Sheldon, why are you here?"
"谢尔顿 苹果泥是给宝宝吃的"
"Sheldon, the applesauce is for the baby."
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表