感觉没多久之前
It feels like it wasn't that long ago
我们才来这里为哈雷做产检啊
we were here doing this for Halley.
因为真的没多久
'Cause it wasn't.
感谢你提醒我 在我们走之前
Which reminds me, before we leave,
先把你给结扎了
let's get you a vasectomy.
真有心 但今天你才是主角
Oh, that's sweet, but today is all about you.
你们俩准备好知道孩子的性别了吗
So, you two ready to find out the sex of this baby?
-是的 -当然
- Yeah. - Absolutely.
哈雷是想要个弟弟还是妹妹呢
Is Halley hoping for a little brother or a little sister?
她才九个月大
Well, she's nine months old,
她只对有音乐或在我胸罩里的东西感兴趣
so unless it jingles or is in my bra, she doesn't care.
那你们俩心里呢
And how about you two?
生第一个时 我们很想要个女孩
You know, for the first one, we really wanted a girl,
但这一次来说 我们都可以啦
but this time around, we don't have a preference.
是啊 男孩女孩 只要健康就好
Yeah. Boy, girl, as long as it's healthy.
是个男孩
Well, it's a boy.
不是吧 你们不是真的失望吧
Come on, you can't really be disappointed.
我自己都当不好一个男人了
Hey, I barely know how to be a man myself.
现在还得教别人吗
Now I have to teach someone?
常言道"没能力的 就去教人"
As the saying goes, those who can't do, teach?
你不想要个孩子版的霍华德吗
Don't you want a little version of Howard?
我已经有个孩子版的霍华德了
I already have a little version of Howard.
我现在要有儿子了
Now I'm having a son?
我得教他各种体育运动
I'll have to teach him how to play sports,
还得带他看体育比赛
and-and watch sports
然后... 然后... 然后...
and-and-and-and-and-and...
他想不出还有什么爷们的事了 碰到了困难
He just ran out of man things. He's in trouble.
没事啊 我们都会帮忙你
It's okay. We're all here to help.
对啊 这孩子会有许多很爷们的榜样
Yes. And this baby will have plenty of manly role models.
我很确定伯纳黛特教不了他的东西
Now, I'm certain that whatever Bernadette can't teach him,
佩妮能教
Penny can.
她尿得进瓶子里呢
Uh, she can pee into a bottle.
只要瓶口大过硬币就行
Anything with a neck wider than a nickel.
华仔 你有很多能教我们孩子的事情啊
Howie, there's a lot of amazing things you can teach a son.
对啊 比如你总是能选出最合适的抑酸剂
Yeah. You do always know how to pick just the right antacid.
我不知道这个能否传承
I don't know if I can teach that.
这是我与生俱来的天赋
It's just something I was born with.
打起精神来嘛 你还会造东西啊
Come on. You can build things.
你还曾是个宇航员
You were an astronaut.
这倒是
That's true.
我小时候就曾经搭过火箭模型
You know, as a kid, I used to make model rockets.
估计跟儿子一起搭还挺不错
That'd be pretty cool to do with a son.
火箭模型 终于聊到点有意思的了
Model rockets. Finally, something interesting.
你倾向用何种方式回收火箭呢
What is your preferred mode of recovery?
谢尔顿 现在是在帮忙我们的朋友
Sheldon, we're helping our friends.
然后聊到了火箭模型不是吗
And we got to model rockets, yeah?
虽然路程索然无味 但皇天不负有心人
It was a tedious road, but well worth the effort.
-你们帮他想好名字了吗 -艾米
- So, have you thought of any names? - Amy.
我们终于聊到了火箭模型
We finally got to model rockets.
你干嘛把话题又转回去
Why are you turning back?
你要去哪里
Hey, where are you going?
回去干洗店 你看这个
Back to the dry cleaner. Look at this.
他们没把我星际舰队的制♥服♥洗干净
They didn't get the stain out of my Starfleet uniform.
星际联邦的正规军队及外太空探索部队
要不是你整天让我涂绿漆再穿它跟你上♥床♥
Well, if you didn't make me wear the green body paint in bed,
你也不用常常拿去让人干洗了
you wouldn't have to get it dry-cleaned so much.
没事 值得
Nah, it's worth it.
等等 是你妈妈打来
Hey, wait, it's your mom.
太遗憾 她错过我了
Oh, too bad. She just missed me!
你好啊 贝弗利
Hey, Beverly.
你好啊 佩妮
Oh, hello, Penny.
莱纳德刚走
Uh, Leonard just left.
他要知道错过了你电♥话♥ 一定会很难过
He's gonna be so upset he mssed your call.
为什么会
Why?
因为他...
Because he...
我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
你最近好吗
How are you?
你是指个人方面还是工作上
Did you mean personally or professionally?
个人方面
Um, personally?
比如你昨晚干嘛了
Like, what'd you do last night?
我去了一个男人家中吃了古巴菜
I had Cuban food at the home of a man
然而与他的性♥爱♥并不太让人满足
with whom I shared unsatisfying intercourse.
好吧
Wow. Okay.
根据我掐指一算你的下一个问题
And to anticipate your next questions,
答案是烤猪肉与侧身传教士式
roasted pork and sideways missionary.
当然 不意外 毕竟你们吃很饱
Sure. Sure. 'Cause you were full.
我多少年没看过这些东西了
I haven't looked at all this stuff in years.
有过
Had it.
我也有
Had it.
我家车♥库♥烧了全靠它
Burnt down my garage with it.
我小时候有过三个火箭模型
I had three model rockets as a kid,
那是印度最大的三个太空计划了
and that was the largest space program in India.
你居然有土星五号♥火箭的模型吗
You have a replica Saturn V?
对啊 我爸在他... 你懂的
Yeah. My dad bought it before he, you know,
抛妻弃子前买♥♥给我的
abandoned our family.
你可真幸福
Lucky duck.
一直不想在没有他的情况下拆开
Could never bring myself to open it without him.
真傻
It's silly.
一点都不傻啊
No, it's not silly.
我也一直想要我爸爸跟我一起做火箭模型
I always wanted my dad to build rockets with me,
可是他没兴趣
but he wasn't interested.
是啊 令人失望的父亲们
Ah, yes, disappointing fathers.
可不是咋的
Tell me about it.
我还记得我16岁生日 我爸给我买♥♥了奔驰
I remember for my 16th birthday, my dad bought me a Mercedes.
那种小台 入门款的奔驰而已
Like, a little one, like a starter Mercedes.
他前脚刚把车钥匙给我
He had barely handed me the keys
后脚就得赶去上班
before he had to rush back to work.
我就再也没见过他...
I didn't see him again till, like,
一直到那天深夜他才回来
pretty late that night.
言归正传
Anyway...
虽然我对他的离去还有怨气
...as angry as I was with him leaving,
但我大概就是因为搭过这些模型
building this stuff is probably what led me
才去当了工程师
to become an engineer.
我想我爸爸也是
I suppose, in his own way,
用了他自己的方法鼓励我追求科学
my dad also encouraged me to pursue science.
比如就是他教了我
I mean, he is the one that taught me
原来屁是可燃的
that flatulence is combustible.
还有 涤纶运动短裤不会烧起来
And also, polyester gym shorts don't burn.
而是会融化
They melt.
是啊 我想我会成为天体物理学家
Yeah, I guess I'm an astrophysicist because,
也是因为小时候 我说我想看星星
as a kid, I said I like to look at the stars,
所以我爸送我去夏威夷看凯克望远镜
so my dad sent me to Hawaii to visit the Keck telescope.
是世界上口径第二大的光学/近红外线望远镜
去你们的 哥的苦你们不懂
Screw you. My pain is real.
其实呢 忘了那些往事吧
You know what? Forget the past.
我们俩一起来搭这个火箭模型如何
What do you say you and me build this rocket?
感觉可以是一次我们俩真正交心的机会
That sounds like it could be a real bonding experience for us.
对吧
Right?
我懂了
Oh, I see.
你觉得这是一件好事
Oh, you think that's a positive.
所以你不想跟谢尔顿与霍华德玩了吗
So, you don't want to hang out with Sheldon and Howard?
他们因为可怜的童年而聊得来
No, they were bonding over their sad childhoods,
而我的臭爸妈却从小在我身旁支持我
and my stupid parents were always there for me.
这些是什么
What's all this?
我在把哈雷穿不下的衣服装箱收起来
I'm just boxing up all the clothes Halley's outgrown.
以后估计是用不到了
Guess we won't need them anymore.
别着急
Oh, well, slow down.
里面有一部分男孩也能穿的吧
I'm sure there's some you could reuse for a boy.
爸爸的小女孩吗
Daddy's little girl?
好吧 但如果我们把他改成...
Okay, well, what if we, uh, change it to say,
爸爸的小女孩杀手
Daddy's little girl magnet?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表