他们为什么还要多拍4部《阿凡达》电影啊
Why are they making four more Avatar movies?
第一部都没多好看
It's not like the first one is even that good.
听你在胡扯 你明明超爱那部电影
What are you talking about? You love that movie.
那年万圣节你还打扮成阿凡达了
You even went as Avatar for Halloween.
历历在目啊 那衣不蔽体的画面
I remember. That was not a lot of clothes.
你们来啦
Hey, guys.
我... 我今天店里有特殊活动
I'm, uh, I'm running a special today, uh,
买♥♥任何产品 能获得这漫画店不倒闭
buy something, keep having a comic book store to come to.
这就尴尬了
This is awkward.
我本来打算来退这本漫画呢
I was actually gonna return this.
这漫画哪里出问题了
What's wrong with it?
我看完了
I-I finished it.
说到我觉得有趣的事
Speaking of something I find interesting,
你们读了我发的比特币的文章了吗
did anyone read that article about Bitcoin I sent you?
有啊 我真没想到一个比特币
Yeah, I can't believe a single Bitcoin
现在能值五千块美金
is worth about $5,000 now.
等等 我们好几年前不是挖过比特币吗
Wait, didn't we mine some a few years ago?
是七年前
It was seven years ago.
对啊 我记得了
Oh, yeah, I remember that.
真的吗 我唯一记得起的七年前事物
Really? All I can remember from seven years ago
是当时我脑海中不停播放凯沙的歌♥"滴答"
is I couldn't get Kesha's "Tik Tok" out of my head.
♪ 滴答 时间不停走 ♪ 欢迎回家 凯沙妹子
♪ Tik Tok, on the clock... ♪ Whoa, welcome home, Kesha.
我们绝对挖了一些币
No, we-we definitely mined some.
我还记得坐在你房♥间然后写了程序
I-I remember sitting in your bedroom and writing the program.
我们当时好像还挖出了不少呢
I think we ended up with a bunch of it.
现在一个币值五千 那...
Wow, and at, like, $5,000 apiece, that's...
那听起来是一笔巨款啊 当时我们说好平分
Sounds like a lot of money, which we agreed to share
因为当时我绝对在场 我刚想起来
'cause I-I was totally there. I remember now.
真不敢相信我们忘了这事
I can't believe we forgot about it.
这也不奇怪
It's not that surprising.
我们拿到手的时候根本不值钱
They were basically worthless when we got them.
真想知道我们有多少币
I wish I knew how much we had.
谢尔顿你肯定记得
Sheldon, you must remember.
当然啦
Of course I do.
对啊 我跟他绝对都记得
Oh, yeah, he and I totally remember.
你跟大家说吧 谢尔顿
You tell them, Sheldon.
真不敢相信你还没去看《阿凡达》
I can't believe you haven't seen Avatar yet.
你有毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
我跟佩妮刚开始交往
Penny and I just started dating,
你也知道我不喜欢人太多的地方
and you know I don't like big crowds.
因为你怕佩妮会跟人群中的某人跑了吗
Because you're afraid Penny will leave you for someone in them?
怕死了
Terrified.
所以他们不像常人出去约会
Yes, instead of going out,
而是待在房♥里不停交♥媾♥
they just stay home and have constant coitus.
我不想说出来 但听在耳里还挺爽
Well, I didn't want to say it, but I-I do like to hear it.
会啦 妈 我会回家吃饭
Yes, Ma, I'll be home for dinner.
我才不会吃糖果然后晚饭吃不下
No, I'm not ruining my appetite with candy.
今晚有炖牛胸吗
Oh, we're having brisket?
我6点准时到家
Be home at 6:00.
或许我们可以四人约会
Maybe we should double date.
我带佩妮 你带老母
I'll bring Penny and you can bring your mom.
随便吐槽
Oh, make your jokes,
但我的伴帮我开了储蓄账户
but my date started a savings account for me.
你的伴有吗
Did yours?
-大家好啊 -好啊
- Hey, you guys. - Hey.
斯图尔特 太好了 我正想问你
Oh, Stuart, good. I was wondering,
你这里收比特币吗
will you be accepting Bitcoin?
我不知道那是什么 但它带有一个"币"字
Well, I don't know what that is, but it's got "coin" in it,
而我的收银机里没有币 我收
and my cash register doesn't, so... yeah.
等等 什么是比特币
Wait, what's Bitcoin?
是一种新开♥发♥出来的线上货币
It's a new online currency that's been developed.
跟真的钱没啥两样
Uh, it's just like actual money,
只不过你看不到 摸不到 买♥♥不了任何东西
except you can't see it, hold it, or spend it on anything.
感觉是我很熟悉的一种钱
Sounds like the kind of money I'm familiar with.
如果不是有形的货币 你怎么能确定
If it's not tangible, how do you know
它不会一夕之间就消失了
it's not just gonna vanish tomorrow?
不是吧 你在跟佩妮交往 而你居然还想多问
Really? You're dating Penny, and you're gonna poke at something
有可能明天就消失的事物吗
that could vanish tomorrow?
我愿意买♥♥点比特币
I'll buy some Bitcoin.
我最近刚到手一小笔钱
I just came into a little extra money
我爸给我涨了零花钱
when my dad raised my allowance.
比特币不用买♥♥
You don't have to buy Bitcoin.
你可以自己挖出来
You can mine it.
挖 就像挖金子吗
Mine it? Like, mining gold?
类似吧 比特币的总数是有限的
Sort of. There's a limited amount,
我们想获得 不是往地心挖坑
and we find it, not by tunneling into the earth,
而是用电脑运算复杂的数学问题来获得
but by using a computer to solve complex mathematical problems.
让我理理
So let me get this straight.
所以我们得精心写个程序
We have to write an elaborate program
来挖出我们花不了的假货币吗
in order to find a fake coin that we can't spend on anything?
-是的 -听起来真"有趣"啊
- Yes. - That sounds fun.
我加入
Yeah, I'm in.
一起熬夜 写代码 感觉像个派对啊
Staying up late, writing code, it sounds like a party.
斯图尔特
Hey, Stuart.
你想跟我们一起挖比特币吗
You want to mine some Bitcoin with us?
我们写程序 你带零食
We'll write the program, you bring the snacks?
太高档 穷♥人♥玩不起
Too rich for my blood.
好吧 那就我们四个人挖
All right, so just the four of us.
在我们开挖前
Before we begin,
先说好这可能会造成史无前例的税务问题
this may have some unprecedented tax implications.
其实我们最好快点开始
In fact, we should start early 'cause
到时候国税局可能会打电♥话♥跟我们谈很久呢
we are gonna be on the phone with the IRS for hours.
有人也兴奋到起鸡皮疙瘩了吗
Did anybody else just get goose bumps?
很好 就我们三个挖吧
Great, so just the three of us.
想起来了 我们没带你
Oh, yeah. We did it without you.
你还记得后来发生什么事了吗
And do you remember what happened next?
你妈打给我妈说我们欺负你
Your mom called my mom and said we were being mean?
在那之后呢
And after that?
你说有一天我们会后悔
You said that someday we'd regret this.
那你知道今天是什么日子吗
And do you know what today is?
我们发现自己发财了而你屁都没的日子吗
The day we found out we're rich and none of it is yours?
对啊 击个掌
Yeah, that's right! Up top!
这是我2010年时用的笔记本电脑
Okay, this is the laptop i was using in 2010.
比特币肯定就在这里面
The Bitcoin must be on here.
你拿到钱之后打算怎么处理
So what are you gonna do with your share of the money?
身为一个有责任心的大人
Uh, well, as a responsible adult,
我会把钱拿去做定存 等定存到期了
I'll put that money into a CD, wait for that CD to mature,
就拿去买♥♥只老虎
and then buy a tiger.
那你呢
How about you?
得看我告不告诉伯纳黛特了
Oh, that depends on whether I tell Bernadette or not.
霍华德 我能听见你说话 宝宝监控器开着呢
Howard, I can hear you. The baby monitor is on.
我知道 我说笑呢 我会为孩子存起来
I know. I was joking. I'm gonna put it in a college fund.
好啦 开好机啦
All right, all booted up.
我知道你当年是单身狗
Wow, I-I knew you were single back then,
但这也太多黄♥片♥了吧
but that is a lot of porn...
科学 是好多科学
Science! A lot of science.
那你非常喜欢"亚洲的科学"啊
Wow, you were really into Asian science.
电脑里没看到比特币啊
I don't see the Bitcoin on here.
或许是在那个叫
Hey, maybe it's in that folder marked
"私人机密档案"资料夹里
"Private and Confidential."
不在那里面
It's not!
准备好执行挖矿程序了
Okay, the program is almost ready to run.
挖金币听起来好爷们啊
Mining for coins sounds so manly.
或许我们该唱首挖矿歌♥
Ooh, we should sing a mining song.
你会任何挖矿歌♥吗
Do you know a mining song?
不知道了
I don't know.
凯沙的"滴答"算吗
Does "Tik Tok" by Kesha count?
这首歌♥挖洞钻进了我的心房♥
Because it has tunneled its way into my heart.
霍华德 你们在干嘛呢
Howard, what's going on?!
你们在大乱斗吗
Are you boys roughhousing?!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表