谢谢你们让我把哈雷放你们房♥间
Thanks for letting me put Halley in your room.
没事 不客气
Yeah, no problem.
对了 佩妮 她貌似吐了点在你的小熊上
Oh, and, Penny, she kinda threw up on your stuffed bear.
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
那小熊是我的伊沃克娃娃
Hey. Tha-That's an Ewok and it's mine.
对啊 所以才没关系啊
Yeah, which is why it's okay.
你看 他床上就可以摆伊沃克
See, he gets Ewoks in his bed.
你也摆了楚巴卡娃娃 够了
You've got Chewbacca; that's enough.
我之前是摆了《银河护卫队》的浣熊娃娃
I used to have the stuffed raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy,
但它都要被小桂子舔秃了
but Cinnamon licked it raw.
唯一适合你说淫秽狗故事的地方跟时间
There's a time and place for your randy dog stories,
就叫做...
and...
不存在的
it's never and nowhere.
不许再说跟性有关的事了
Yeah, no more stories about sex,
所以艾米 该你来聊聊了
so, Amy, that brings us to you.
最近上班我们有在做
Well, at work we've been doing
一些有趣的神经假体的研究
some interesting research with neuroprosthetics.
厉害
Neat.
我最近在重看《橘子郡男孩》
I've been rewatching The O.C.,
所以大家的生活都过得很有建设性
so we're all leading productive lives.
我们在研究个计算机接口
We've been working on a computer interface
用来通过大脑波动来控制机械义肢
that can use brain wave patterns to control robotic limbs,
但我们在试图定位
but we're having a little trouble localizing
脑电帽的信♥号♥♥时 碰到了困难
the signal from the EEG cap.
你想过加入传感器相位阵列
Oh, well, have you thought about adding a phased array of sensors
来得到更好的定位效果吗
for better localization?
其实我还真没想到过
Actually, that never occurred to me.
我也真没想到过
It never occurred to me
我会有想念聊伊沃克的时候
I would miss the Ewok conversation.
太好了 因为我刚上网又买♥♥了一个新的
Good, 'cause I just bought another one on Amazon.
我这个项目其实可以请一位工程师来帮手呢
You know, I could use an engineer on this project.
那真是太好啦
Well, now, this works out great.
霍华德就是工程师
Howard's an engineer.
他肯定认识能胜任这份工作的人
I'm sure he knows someone qualified.
她说的人就是我 谢尔顿
She was talking about me, Sheldon.
我完全能胜任
I'm perfectly qualified.
对啊 华仔是世上最强工程师
Yeah, Howie's the world's best engineer.
他的咖啡杯上就有这句话
It says so right on his coffee mug.
你还送一个这种杯子给他啊
Aw, you got him a mug?
我送的
I did.
不过这也不是什么示爱大♥比♥拼啦
But it's not a competition.
对啊 我多年前早输得一败涂地
Yeah, I lost that battle years ago.
霍华德 那你有兴趣吗
So, Howard, are you interested?
这还用说吗
Are you kidding?
如果我可以用大脑控制机械手臂
If I could control robot arms with my brain,
我就能做好多好多事呢
I'd be able to do so many things.
真的吗 你早就会用大脑控制人类手臂
Really? Because you've been controlling human arms
可至今没见你有什么建树啊
with your brain for years and not much has come of it.
你在看什么呢
Hey, what you reading?
育儿书
A parenting book.
天啊 我们...
Oh, my God. Are-are we...?
什... 屁啦
Wha... No!
如果怀了 你觉得我会用这种方法说吗
You think this is how I would tell you?
你... 你居然坐在那里看书
Well... You're sitting there with a book.
感觉什么都有可能了啊
It felt like anything was possible.
伯纳黛特忘在这里了
Bernadette left it here.
是吗 有什么有趣的东西吗
Yeah? Anything interesting?
我刚看到一个婴儿头从妈妈下面出来的图
Well, I just saw a picture of a baby's head crowning,
希望你曾享受过性福 因为再也不会有了
so I hope you enjoyed sex, because we're done with that.
你们好啊
Hello.
谢尔顿 怎么啦
Hi. ?Hey, Sheldon, what's up?
你还记得换艾米载我上班后
Well, remember how disappointed you were
你当时有多失望吗
when Amy started driving me to work?
你说有就有吧...
Sure, uh...
有时人们会在失望的时候露出超大的笑容
Sometimes people smile a big smile of disappointment.
我有个好消息告诉你
Yeah, well, good news,
艾米因为要带霍华德熟悉环境 提早上班了
Amy had to go in early to show Howard around her lab,
所以你有幸载我上班
so you get to drive me.
他失望的微笑
Aw, his smile of disappointment
变成了愉悦的皱眉
has turned into a frown of joy.
还好啦 我都载他多少年了
It's fine, I've been driving him for years.
多载一天又如何
What's one more day?
而且我还有新的乘车游戏能玩
Oh, and I've got a new car game we can play.
叫"猜猜这是什么警笛声"
It's called "What siren am I?"
杀了我吧
Kill me.
艾米 你的实验室太厉害了
Amy, your lab is amazing.
C型臂X光机
A C-arm fluoroscope,
颅脑超声波
a cranial ultrasound...
瞧瞧那台咖啡机
And look at that coffee maker.
对啊
I know.
我在实验室费用报告里
On our expense report,
把它称为"爱德华多"
I listed it as "Eduardo,"
我的哥伦比亚人实验助理
My Colombian lab assistant.
-就是这个了吧 -是的
- So this is it? - Yes.
我们要用它来测量大脑波动
We are using it to map brain wave patterns
然后把波动转换为电脉冲
and then converting them into electrical impulses
就能用来操控任何东西啦
that can be used to control anything
无论是轮椅还是机械人都行
from wheelchairs to robots.
从你手上的戒指来看
Based on that ring on your finger,
我觉得你对操控机械人十分有一套
I'd say you're pretty good at controlling robots.
说话小心点 你吐槽的可是我未婚夫
Careful, that's my fiance you're talking about,
小心我♥操♥控他揍你
and I can program him to hurt you.
猜不出来 法国警车吗
I don't know. Uh... French police?
很接近了
Oh. So close.
是比利时救护车
Belgian ambulance.
准备好答下一题了吗
All right, you ready for your next one?
先提醒你 这声音有点烦人
Just a warning, this one's a little annoying.
先... 先休息一下吧
Let's take a little... little break,
我有点头疼
I'm getting a headache.
玩得正高兴你怎么就头疼了呢
Aw, right in the middle of our fun game.
对啊 奇了怪了
Yeah, weird.
所以...
So...
霍华德与艾米共事
Howard and Amy working together--
挺有意思 是吧
that's interesting, huh?
应该还行吧 我想
Eh. It's all right, I suppose.
毕竟以前艾米抱怨同事的时候
Uh, when-- usually when Amy complains about her coworkers,
我都当耳边风
I just tune her out,
现在我能加入话题然后疯狂开喷
but now I'll be able to join in and pound away.
你不会嫉妒霍华德吧
You're not jealous of Howard, are you?
当然不会
Of course not.
我唯一会嫉妒的
The only engineer I'm jealous of
是能给火车鸣笛的那种火车司机[工程师]
is the one who blows the train whistle.
这让我想到了一个新游戏
Ooh, that just gave me an idea for a new game,
-叫"这是什么鸣笛声" -火车
- "What whistle am I?" - Train.
我告诉你 我本来要出的题是茶壶
For your information, it was going to be tea kettle,
不过那是个在火车上的茶壶
but the tea kettle was on a train,
这题就算你对吧
so I'll give it to you.
想给你的脑电图传感器加上相位检测
If we add phase detection to your EEG sensors,
我就得重写大部分的编码
I'll have to rewrite most of the code.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我这双手就是用来做三件事的
?Well, these hands were made to do three things:
近景魔术 编码
close-up magic, writing code,
还有操纵下流皮影戏
and the dirty shadow puppet show
这最后害我被踢出犹太学校
that got me kicked out of Hebrew school.
你们好啊
Hello.
真是意外之喜啊
Hi. What a nice surprise.
我就过来看看你们俩相处得如何
Well, I just came by to see how you two were getting along.
一切都很顺利
Well, everything's going really great.
听你这么说就放心了
Oh, that's nice to hear.
我也希望你们两个能合作愉快
I was hoping you two would enjoy working together.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表