they're nothing but supportive and kind.
那个毒舌刻薄的互联网哪去了
Where's the mean, snarky Internet
怎么每次我剪完头发它就出现呢
that shows up every time I get a haircut?
你知道毒舌刻薄的是我们 对吧
You know that's us, right?
幸运的是 我搞到了那家
Well, luckily, I got the number of the company
试图重启这节目公♥司♥的电♥话♥
who's trying to reboot the show,
所以我需要你们都打去表达你们的不满
so I need you all to call and register your displeasure.
谢尔顿 没人会这么做
Sheldon, no one's gonna do that.
有哦
Not true.
我知道已经有三个人打去表达不满了
I know of three calls they've received already:
一位是南方绅士
a-a Southern gentleman,
一位是伦敦烟囱清扫工
um, a Cockney chimney sweep,
还有一位是
and, uh,
T先生
Mr. T, hmm?
这位先生 剧透一下
Who-- spoiler alert--
可怜那位试图重启这节目的傻瓜
pities the fool who tries to reboot that show.
那个发型糟糕的无聊疯子呢
What about tiresome lunatic with a bad haircut?
他怎么没打去
Has he called yet?
拜托
Come on.
多少次我们团结起来
How many times have we banded together
一起去拯救我们热爱的节目
to try to save a show that we loved?
这次我们改变套路 把这节目扼杀在摇篮中
L-Let's shake things up and try to kill one.
有个能让孩子喜欢科学的节目
Isn't the important thing that there's a show
难道不重要吗
to get kids excited about science?
谁在乎小孩和他们喜欢什么啊
Who cares about kids and what they like?
这事关我
This is about me
和我还是个孩子时喜欢的节目
and something I liked when-when I was a kid.
万一节目重启很成功呢
What if the reboot is great?
那就更糟了
That's even worse.
如果我喜欢它
If-if I like it,
感觉就像背叛了亚瑟
I'll feel like I'm being disloyal to Arthur.
他是我的导师和朋友
He was a mentor and a friend,
我不会为了好莱坞某个帅哥 比如威尔·惠顿
and I won't toss him aside for some Hollywood pretty boy
而抛弃他
like Wil Wheaton.
他的话很难反驳啊
It's hard to argue with him.
因为他根本不讲理吗 的确是
Because he makes no sense? Yeah.
这感觉其实挺好的
This is actually kind of nice,
你我有机会一起在床上赖几天
you and me getting to spend a couple days in bed together.
是啊 很快我们家
Yeah. Pretty soon, we're gonna have
就会有两个哇哇叫的宝宝了
two crying babies in the house.
我很高兴我蛋疼 因为全是它们的错
I'm glad my balls hurt. It's all their fault.
让我们一起享受这宁静的时光
Well, let's just enjoy this quiet time
趁现在还有机会
while we still got it.
是啊
Yeah.
但这也太安静了吧
Yeah, it is really quiet.
你觉得佩妮能应付得来吗
You think Penny's doing okay?
佩妮 一切还好吗
Penny, everything all right?!
一切都好
Hey. All good.
往她奶嘴上沾了点酒 她立马昏睡过去了
Dipped her pacifier in a little bourbon, she conked right out.
希望你是在开玩笑
I hope you're joking.
当然是开玩笑啊 我才不会分享我的酒呢
Of course I'm joking. I don't share my bourbon.
她在开玩笑
She's joking.
肯定是
Definitely.
应该吧
Probably.
威尔·惠顿 威尔·惠顿
Wil Wheaton. Wil Wheaton.
对了 我是谢尔顿
This is Sheldon, by the way.
谢尔顿
Hi, Sheldon.
给 我在你的栅栏发现这张披萨传♥单♥
Here, I found this pizza flyer in your fence.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在你欠我个人情
Okay, now you owe me a favor.
你去拒演质子教授
Turn down the role of Professor Proton.
我不同意
I don't think so.
你不能当质子教授 你又不是科学家
You can't be Professor Proton. You're not a scientist.
我也从没上过太空星舰
Well, I was never on a starship,
但假装自己上过让我买♥♥下了这栋房♥子
but pretending I was bought me this house.
要是我假装的时间更久
And if I'd pretended a little longer,
还能买♥♥下带泳池的房♥子呢
it would have a swimming pool.
有些东西就不该被重启
Some things shouldn't be rebooted.
有些东西本来就很完美了
Some things were perfect the way they were.
比如有城墙的约克 非常美好
Like the walled city of York-- it was a delight.
但新约克[纽约] 算了吧
But New York? Blech.
你有没想过 如果亚瑟得知他的节目比他还长寿
Did you ever consider that maybe Arthur would be happy to know
会很高兴呢
that his show has outlived him?
我深表怀疑
I doubt it.
他是个刻薄暴躁的臭老头
He was kind of a mean old crank.
谢尔顿 我保证我会努力把节目做好
Sheldon, I promise that I will work my hardest to make this show great
好让新一代的孩子们
so that a whole new generation of kids
长大后会说
will grow up and they will be able to say
是质子教授让他们投身科学领域
that Professor Proton was the reason they got into science.
这番话很有说服力
That was very persuasive.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我不会被你的演技
But I won't be seduced by your acting skills
或电影明星魅力所诱惑
nor your movie star charisma.
质子教授只有一个
There's only one Professor Proton,
而他绝没有上述两种特质
and he had neither of those things.
我再给你一次机会退出
I'll give you one more chance to bow out.
不然怎样
Or what?
我们初次见面时 你我是敌人
When we first met, we were enemies,
但我们解决了矛盾 成为了朋友
but we worked through that and we became friends.
你真想回到当初吗
Do you really want to go back?
老实说 感觉没什么不同
Honestly, it doesn't feel very different.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving!
好吧 那我就放狗出来咬你
All right, I'm gonna sic my dog on you.
你又没有养狗
You don't have a dog.
有的
Yes, I do.
我分辨不出你是否在说谎
Ugh, I can't tell if you're lying--
你演技太高超了
you're such a good actor!
你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我就顺路过来看看
Oh, I just came by, you know,
看你是否需要帮忙
to see if you need any help.
霍华德和伯纳黛特派你来监督我
Howard and Bernadette asked you to check up on me.
这话不全对
That is not entirely true.
还有莱纳德和 所有人
So did Leonard and... everybody.
你们是觉得我有多不负责任啊
How irresponsible do you all think I am?
我们不觉得你不负责任啊
We don't think you're irresponsible.
我们只是觉得你...
We think you're...
喜爱玩耍
fun-loving.
这只是"不负责任"好听一点的说法
That is just a nice word for "Irresponsible."
看来你比我们想的要机智
You might be more on the ball than we thought.
我有点饿了
I'm getting a little hungry.
这次我来吧
Want me to get it this time?
那就太好了
That'd be great.
真好玩
This is fun.
你也能看到一个气鼓鼓的金发妞走进来
And now you also get to see an annoyed blonde walk into the room.
干嘛
What?
能给我们拿点零食吗
Can you get us a little snack?
你们不让你们的间谍去拿吗
You sure you don't want your spy to do it?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你们真的很不信任我 还让艾米过来看看
You really don't trust me? You had to have Amy stop by?
-我们信任你 -是啊
- We trust you. - Yeah.
你是个糟糕的服务员
You were a terrible waitress,
我们还是叫你给我们拿零食了啊
and we still asked you to get us a snack.
失陪一下 我要去照顾你们的宝宝
Excuse me while I go take care of your baby.
然后我会拿零食给你们
Then I'll bring you your snack,
到时你们就可以继续羞辱我了
and you can insult me some more.
不知道你怎么想
I don't know about you,
但我绝对不会吃她送来的食物
but I am not eating whatever she brings us.
哈雷 没事的
Hey, Halley. Aw, it's okay.
佩妮阿姨来了 我帮你换尿布
Auntie Penny's here. Shh. Let's get you changed.
你♥爸♥妈说他们相信我
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表