♪ 天堂之门我们触手可及 ♪
♪ We are knocking on heaven's door ♪
♪ 宛如天堂 ♪
♪ Almost paradise ♪
然后我得把它们归类
And then I had to catalog it
按照颜色 黏度
by color, viscosity
以及血液百分比
and percentage of blood.
听起来很美妙
Sounds wonderful.
那是什么
What you got there?
一块石头
A rock.
是某个恶毒的小男孩砸你的吗
Did some mean boys throw it at you?
事实证明我就是那个恶毒的小男孩
It turns out I'm the mean boy.
不过我的确有砸到自己的脚 所以你没说错
Although I did drop it on my own foot, so kind of.
出什么事了
What's going on?
如果我想做一件事
What if there was something I wanted to do,
但又怕别人会看不起我 怎么办
but I was worried other people would think less of me?
如果别人是指我 而你想做的是卧室中的事
Is that other person me, and does it happen in the bedroom,
那我觉得放马过来
in which case I think I'm cool with it?
不是
No.
我是指和伯特一起...
It's about working with Bert on...
算了 我都说不出口
You know what? I'm not even gonna say it.
我就小小地透露一下这个词的第一个字
I am just gonna say the letter it starts with
和最后一个字"学"
and "Ology."
"地" 哎呀 我都剧透完了
"G"-- Oh, no, that's not gonna work.
地质学吗
Geology?
没错 但我们散伙了
Yes. But we parted ways
因为我担心自己的名誉受损
because I was worried about my reputation.
谢尔顿 你从来都没在意过别人的看法
Sheldon, you've never cared what people thought,
即使在你真的应该在意的时候
even when you really, really should.
比如上次和我父母吃饭的时候
That dinner with my parents comes to mind.
如果和你妈见面时
If I'm not gonna use "Your momma" jokes
不能开"你老母"的玩笑 那我去学了干嘛
when I meet your mother, why'd I bother to learn them?
我只是想说 如果你觉得项目有趣
I'm just saying, if you think the work is interesting,
那就不需要考虑其他的事情
nothing else should matter.
你说得对 艾米
You're right, Amy.
这真是金玉良言
That is sage advice.
真是神奇 毕竟你老母那么笨...
Which is surprising, considering your momma is so dumb, she...
滚
Nope.
笨到尿液"检验"都得读书
She studied for a urine test.
我本来应该回印度结婚的
I was supposed to go back to India and get married,
但我意识到这不是我想要的
but I realized it wasn't what I wanted.
所以我取消了订婚 搬到了这里
So I called off the engagement and moved out here.
如果他不是你的灵魂伴侣 那他就不是对的人
Well, if he wasn't your soul mate, he wasn't your soul mate.
天啊 拜托你千万不要是那种人
Oh, God, please tell me you're not one of those.
哪种人
One of whats?
我想说少女心的小女孩 但好像太毒了
I want to say teenage girls, but that sounds mean.
你不相信每个人都有命中注定的另一半吗
Come on, you don't believe that everyone has one perfect match?
当然不信了 太荒唐了
Of course not. That's ridiculous.
万一你的灵魂伴侣住在地球的另一半呢
I mean, what if your soul mate lived halfway across the world?
那你就永远见不到了
You'd never meet.
你当然能见到
Yes, you would.
我可以给你随便举20个例子
I can give you, like, 20 examples
那还只是发生在凯特·哈德森一个人身上的
where that happened to Kate Hudson alone.
算了吧
You know what?
每次我说起这个 都会惹别人不高兴
People get upset when I talk about this.
我们还是换个话题吧
Let's just change the subject.
不不不 没关系
No, no, no. No, it's-it's fine.
所以你不相信两个人会真心相爱吗
Are you saying that you don't believe two people fall in love?
他们当然会啊
Of course they do.
只不过人们所谓的"爱"
It's just that what people call "Love"
其实是大脑中的一系列化学反应作祟
is actually a series of biochemical reactions
会随着时间流逝而消逝
in the brain that fade over time.
没错 就像那首老歌♥唱的
Yes. Like the old song,
"当男人化学反应上女人"
"When a man has a biochemical reaction for a woman."
拉杰 我们都是科学家
Raj, we're scientists.
就算我们了解恋爱产生的机制
We don't need to feel threatened just because we understand
我们也不需要觉得害怕
the mechanisms that give rise to romantic feelings.
这对恋爱的体验没有任何的影响
It doesn't take anything away from the experience.
当然有影响了
Yes, it does.
老实说 这完全毁掉了恋爱的感觉
Actually, it takes everything away from it.
爱情不仅仅是科学
Love isn't just science.
它更是精神上的
Okay? It's-it's spiritual.
那是一种令人捉摸不定的
It's an acknowledgment of a mystery
神秘体验
that's greater than ourselves.
是爱让人们吟诗颂曲
It's what makes people write songs and poems,
让《黄金单身汉》真人秀精彩了21季
and what has kept The Bachelor on TV for 21 magical seasons.
你不认为在游戏节目中把爱作为奖品送出去
Don't you think the fact that love is given away as a prize
正好削弱了你的观点吗
on a game show slightly undermines your argument?
没错
Uh, yes.
但我一集都没落下
But I've never missed an episode,
你能用科学解释这件事吗
and I dare science to explain that.
伯特
Bert.
伯特 伯特
Bert, Bert.
伯特 伯特 伯特
Bert, Bert, Bert.
你想干嘛 谢尔顿
What do you want, Sheldon?
我希望咱们能重新一起工作
I would like us to work together again.
我保证不再乱发表地质学的言论
I promise to keep my geology comments to myself,
因为这些言论都太过分了 虽然有些很好笑
because while some of them are funny, all of them are mean.
这下就尴尬了
Well, this is awkward.
莱纳德 你在这里干什么
Leonard, what are you doing here?
伯特请我帮个忙
Bert asked for my help.
他是一个优秀的科学家
Yeah, he's an excellent scientist,
也不规定我上厕所的时间
and he doesn't tell me what time I can go to the bathroom.
我那是膀胱训练
It's called bladder training.
等你到了80岁 你会感谢我的
When you're in your 80s, you'll thank me for it.
听着 谢尔顿 你对伯特不好
Look, Sheldon, you were a jerk to Bert,
所以他不和你玩了
and he walked away from you.
我觉得我可以向他好好讨教一番
So I feel like there's a lot he could teach me.
伯特 拜托
Bert, please.
我知道自己之前表现不太好
I know I behaved poorly in the past,
但这次我保证会有所改变
but things will be different this time.
你会看到的
You'll see.
拜托 让我进来吧
Come on, let me in.
我们会一起欢笑
We'll have some laughs,
一起计算同位素比值
we'll calculate some isotope ratios.
抱歉 谢尔顿
I'm sorry, Sheldon.
你就这样让他吃闭门羹吗
So you just shut the door in his face?
我得开始记录下你的招数了
I got to start writing this stuff down.
虽然如琪是个好人
I mean, Ruchi's nice.
但我俩太不同了
We're just so different.
我懂你 有时候约会
I know. Sometimes when you're dating,
都会碰到奇奇怪怪的人
you meet weird people.
我之前还约过一个不喜欢杂耍的女孩呢
I once met a girl who didn't like juggling.
她现在依旧不喜欢
And she still doesn't.
所以你们不会再见面了吗
So you're not gonna see her again?
还有什么意义呢
What's the point?
我俩永远不会谈恋爱
We're never gonna be in a real relationship.
所以你俩只能是肉体关系吗
Right, so you'll only be in a physical one?
没错
Exactly.
我♥干♥嘛和那种人耗费时间
Why would I want to spend time with someone like that?
那种只对滚床单有兴趣的人吗
Someone who is just interested in sex?
没错
Yeah.
-拉杰 你好好... -等一下
- Raj, do you real... ?- Whoa, hold on.
给他一点时间 他会想通的
Give him a chance. He's gonna get this.
我觉得他不会
I don't think he is.
有什么可想的
What is there to get?
她不想和人坠入爱河
She doesn't want to fall in love.
这样的话
At that point,
我们只是两个单身人士
all we are is two single people
互相看得上眼 也喜欢做...
who find each other attractive and enjoy having--
我得走了
Oh, got to go!
你和如琪昨晚如何
So how was your night with Ruchi?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表