是啊 我们当时刚做完爱
Yeah, yeah, we had just made love.
画面太美
It was so beautiful.
我俩焦糖色的胴体
Our caramel-colored bodies
像色情的太妃糖般交缠在一起
were entwined like erotic taffy...
说重点
Get to the point!
抱歉
Uh, sorry, uh, yeah.
我问起她的工作 她就承认了
I-I asked her about work, and she just admitted
她在觊觎伯纳黛特的项目
she has her eyes on Bernadette's projects.
真不敢相信她会这样
Can't believe she would take advantage
占一个孕妇的便宜
of a pregnant lady like that.
那你做了什么
So what did you do?
你说呢
What do you think I did?
我跟她闲聊了20分钟后又再打了一炮
I made small talk for 20 minutes and had sex again.
你一定要告诉妮妮
You have to say something to Bernie.
我不确定 要是我告诉她 她一定会质问如琪
I don't know. If I do that, she's gonna confront Ruchi,
如琪就不会再跟我打炮了
and then Ruchi's gonna stop sleeping with me.
拉杰 你不能继续睡一个
Raj, you can't go on sleeping with a woman
想搞死你朋友的女人
who's trying to screw over your friend.
不能还是必须
Can't or must?
那个导向系统是我的点子
You know, that guidance system was my idea.
是你想通了该如何实现
You figured out how to make it work.
我们根本就不需要谢尔顿
We didn't even need Sheldon.
别忘了你的点子是建立在我的理论上的
Let's not forget your idea was based on my theory.
我们正在骂谢尔顿呢 专注点
Hey, we're bagging on Sheldon here! Focus!
他能想到用我们的量子技术
I guess it was pretty smart using our quantum technology
作为通信系统的基础 还是挺聪明的
as the basis for a communication system.
如果他把氦替换为氙 效果会更好
Be even better if he swapped out the helium for xenon.
那样就不需要将温度保持在零下271度
Ooh. So instead of having to keep it at negative 271 degrees,
而是零下108度就行了
you'd only have to keep it at negative 108.
这样就更高效了
It would be way more efficient.
氙有更大的核
And xenon has a bigger nucleus,
其相干性会让它的成为更易发现的信♥号♥♥
so coherence would make it an easier signal to see.
你真是天才
You're brilliant!
我们应该告诉谢尔顿
We should tell Sheldon.
你真是傻蛋
You're an idiot!
我们才不要告诉谢尔顿
We don't tell Sheldon.
我们背着他偷偷联♥系♥军队
We go to the military behind his back
就像他背叛我们一样背叛他
and we screw him like he screwed us.
你是对的 你是对的 我们不需要他
All right, you're right, you're right, we don't need him.
我们可以自己来
We can do this all on our own.
-其中的运算你能行吗 -不行
- Do you think you can do the math? - No.
但如果其他人算出来了
But if someone else does it,
我绝对能狠狠验算一遍
I can double check the crap out of it.
我想告诉你 我按你的吩咐去做了
I want you to know, I did what you asked.
我和如琪聊了工作上的事
I talked to Ruchi and found out what's going on at work.
所以她是想尝试盗取我的项目吗
So is she trying to steal my projects?
不 不是尝试 是差不多已经得到了
No, not trying to, sounds like it's a done deal.
来 吃块巧克力蛋糕吧
Here, have a brownie.
我要杀了她
I'm gonna kill her.
好啦 不要记恨如琪
Okay, don't take this out on Ruchi.
她是想偷走你的工作吗 是的
Is she trying to take your job? Yes.
她现在都停在你的车位吗 是的
Is she parking in your space? Yes.
她在昨天的会议上取笑
Did she get a laugh at a meeting yesterday
你是"博纳带球" 好笑吗 笑成一片
by calling you "Pregnadette"? Big one.
但你也会和她做同样的事 你自己清楚
But you would've done the exact same thing, and you know it.
我才不会在同事背后捅刀呢
I never would've undermined a coworker.
什么 少来 还记得那个艾瑞克吗
What? Oh, please. Wh-What about that guy Eric,
你明明知道老板有哮喘
who you told it was "Bring Your Cat to Work Day"
还故意骗他说有"带猫上班日"
when you knew your boss had asthma?
我只是想捉弄他
That was just a hilarious prank
谁知道我因此得到了大间的办公室呢
that ended with me getting a corner office.
我想说的是在你攻击如琪之前
All I'm saying is before you attack Ruchi,
也许你应该在镜子里好好看看自己
maybe you should take a long hard look in the mirror,
因为你会看到
because you know what you'll see--
除了你闪亮的皮肤和奢华浓密的金发之外
apart from radiant skin and luxuriously thick hair?
有一个虚伪小人
Hypocrisy!
确实浓密
It is thick.
你觉得如何 你能算出来吗
So what do you think? Can you make it work?
我只需要用横截面
Uh, I just need to use the cross section
算出相互作用的概率
to calculate the probability of the interaction.
我们能帮忙吗
Can we help?
可以
Yes.
帮忙我去买♥♥一罐品客薯片吧
Why don't you run get me a can of Pringles.
莱纳德 我...
Leonard, I was--
克里普奇在这里干什么
What's Kripke doing here?
他正在帮我们开♥发♥一种更好 更高效的
Oh, he's just helping us develop a better, more efficient
中微子通讯系统 我们就能联♥系♥军队
neutrino comm system that we're gonna pitch to the military,
彻底打垮你
making yours obsolete.
没错 是莱纳德想出来的
Yeah, Leonard thought of it.
-非常聪明 -谢谢
- It's genius. - Oh, thanks.
我没有用液氦而是用...
You see, instead of using liquid helium...
-妈呀 快闭嘴 -对不起
- Good God, man, shut up! - Right, sorry.
你没说算这个是为了整治谢尔顿呀
You didn't tell me we were doing this just to stick it to Sheldon.
那个...
Oh, well...
逗你玩呢 这不是锦上添花吗
I messing with you. This sundae just got a cherry on top!
好吧 祝你们好运
Fine. Good luck to you.
军方已经对我的系统感兴趣了
The military is already interested in my system,
我的运算也都完成了
and my math is worked out.
他的运算中还有一个大空白
His still has a big gap in it.
在哪里
Where?
就这儿
There.
我可以问一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
如果一种药的头号♥副作用是让人不停地哭
Does a drug still count as an antidepressant
它还能算是抗抑郁剂吗
if its number one side effect is uncontrollable weeping?
不知道 反正我每次哭完都觉得好爽
I don't know. I always feel better after a good cry.
我一直想问问博纳黛特的意见
I've been trying to ask Bernadette,
但她完全不回我的短♥信♥
but she's not answering any of my texts.
听着 我觉得她有点被你威胁到了
Yeah, uh, listen, I think she might be a little threatened by you, you know,
因为你能系自己的鞋带 大笑时不会漏尿
because you can tie your own shoes and laugh without peeing.
她对你说什么了吗
Did she say something to you?
没有
No.
好吧 说了一点
I mean, well, kind of.
不过没事的 她是荷尔蒙作祟
But it's okay. She's just hormonal.
你也别担心 我为你说话了
And, you know, don't worry, I stood up for you.
我才不需要你为我说话呢
I don't need you to stand up for me.
你又不是我男朋友
You're not my boyfriend.
我很关心你
Look, I care about you,
你也可以说这一切不代表什么
and you can say that this doesn't mean anything,
但事实上我俩算是在交往中
but the truth is we're in a relationship, okay?
总有一天你得想出办法面对这事
And you're gonna have to figure out some way to deal with it.
真不敢相信她居然把我甩了
I can't believe she dumped me.
我完全能相信啊
This is tough for me, 'cause I can.
抱歉事情最后变成这样
Sorry things worked out like that.
因为我痛苦分手还是因为你失去了一个间谍
Because I'm in pain or because you don't have a spy anymore?
你知道我很抱歉就够了
Let's just leave it at "I'm sorry."
你已经够伤心了
You're already sad.
根据克里普奇的计算
Based on Kripke's calculations,
我们应该能成功
I think this is gonna work.
也许我们应该今天去跟威廉上校说说
Maybe we should pitch it to Colonel Williams today.
干嘛把自己局限于美国♥军♥队呢
Why limit ourselves to the U.S. Military?
肯定还有很多人想要我们的项目呢
I bet there's a lot of other places we could take this.
我是说不会被当成间谍抓起来的那种
Without committing criminal espionage?
打击别人的想法不要钱是吧 莱纳德
You know, it's easy to shoot an idea down, Leonard.
我想我应该恭喜两位了
Well, I suppose congratulations are in order.
你们想打击我 你们成功了
You set out to destroy me, and you achieved your goal.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
军队取消了我的项目
The military canceled my project,
因为他们要和你们合作了
because they're going with yours.
不可能 我们根本还没联♥系♥呢
That's impossible. We haven't even pitched it yet.
威廉上校告诉我加州理工的另一个团队
Well, Colonel Williams said another team at Caltech
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表