你常常炫耀说头虱不会对你有兴趣
You're always bragging that lice aren't attracted to you
因为你头皮油得发亮
because your scalp is so oily.
你还把它写在约会介绍上了
That was on your dating profile.
好吧,我说
Okay, look,
我知道你对《质子教授》这节目有很深的情愫
I know you have strong feelings about Professor Proton,
我不想掺和进这事情
and I don't want to get in the middle of that.
所以你不愿意做某些事
So you're not going to do something
仅仅是因为你觉得我可能不开心吗
just because you think it might upset me?
这问题很微妙
Well, it's tricky,
因为诚实回答这个问题
because answering that question honestly
就是我担心你会不高兴而不想做的事
is one of the things I tend not to do because it upsets you.
好吧 人家现在不开心了
Well, that's very upsetting.
我不是说了吗
Like I said.
你还有哪些事是因为我而不去做的
What other things don't you do because of me?
还记得上周我们去那家
Remember last week when we went to
我很喜欢的斗琴酒吧吗
that dueling piano bar I was so excited about?
-不记得去过 -开始领会到了吗
- No. - Well, now you're getting it.
乖乖 真不知道那些没有卧床静养的人
Boy, I don't know how people who aren't on bed rest
怎么有办法"与卡戴珊一家同行"
keep up with the Kardashians.
有时候你只好在车里读八卦
Well, sometimes you have to read in your car
然后告诉丈夫你下班晚了
while your husband thinks you're working late.
说到这事 他昨天给我看他的书了
Speaking of which, he came by yesterday to show me his book.
你觉得如何
Oh, and-and what did you think?
我很喜欢呀
I liked it.
真的吗 艾尔莎这个角色不会惹到你吗
Really? The Ilsa character didn't bother you?
他只是夸张了而已 你一点都不像她
Oh, he was exaggerating. You're not really like that.
我知道我不像她
Well, I know I'm not like that.
那个角色的原型是你
The character was based on you.
我不知道该怎么告诉你
I don't know what to tell you.
我给莱纳德提这事时 他说原型是你
When I brought it up with Leonard, he said it was you.
我给他提这事时 他...
Well, when I brought it up, he...
立马举止诡异 然后溜了
got all squirrelly and left the room.
奶奶个腿的
Son of a bitch.
我刚知道了一件很难过的事
I just learned some very distressing news.
有时候 艾米因为担心我的反应
Sometimes, Amy doesn't do things
而刻意不去做一些事
because she's worried about how I'll react.
首先 不是有时候 而是一贯如此
First of all, it's not sometimes, it's always.
第二 不光是艾米 而是每个人
Second, it's not Amy, it's everybody.
第三 这不是新事 这是公认的事实
And third, it's not news, it's well-established.
没错 就像我本来想买♥♥牛角包吃
Yeah. Like just now I wanted to get a croissant,
但我不想听到你说"乌拉拉"
but I didn't want to hear you say, "Ooh, la, la."
所以你说每个人如履薄冰
So you're saying everyone walks on eggshells
就是保护我的情绪吗
to spare my feelings?
不 当然不是 因为我们可不想
No, of course not, because we don't want
听到你抱怨我们把冰踩碎的声音
to hear you complain about how much you hate the sound
有多讨厌
of crunching eggshells.
我不希望和艾米的关系变成这样
I don't want my relationship with Amy to be like that.
谢尔顿 艾米清楚会变成这样
Sheldon, Amy knew what she was getting into.
真的吗
You think?
真的 我们警告过她
Yes, we warned her.
无论如何 我还可以改
Well, regardless, I can change.
-好吧 -你当然可以啦
- Sure. - Yeah, of course you can.
每个人都以为自己很了解我
You know, everybody thinks I'm so predictable.
明天上班时
Well, tomorrow I'm gonna show up at work
我要做一些谁都猜不到的事
and do something no one will expect.
反戴棒球帽以证明你的改变吗
Wear a baseball cap backwards to prove your point?
没错 但是哪顶帽子呢
Yes, but which hat?
格兰芬多
Gryffindor.
好吧 既然你猜到了 我就不戴了
Well, now that you guessed it, I'm not gonna do it.
不 你会戴的
Yeah, you will.
是啦
Yeah.
看来子弹直接穿过去了
Looks like the bullet went right through you.
该死 罗根 你何时才能放手
Damn it, Logan. When are you gonna stop?
抱歉 我得到的并不是放弃学博士
Sorry. I didn't get my PhD in quitting.
你只是个物理学家 凭什么觉得自己能侦破罪案
You're a physicist. What makes you think you can solve a crime?
他失了很多血
He's losing a lot of blood.
太好了 我又得清理了
Great. I'm gonna have to clean that up.
你知道吗 用一点苏打水就能洗净血渍
You know what? A little soda water might get that right out.
-我们得找些绷带 -不
- We got to find some bandages. - No.
没时间了
There's no time.
痛吗
Does it hurt?
你所做的一切都让我痛
Everything you do hurts.
那你为何一直来找虐
Then why do you keep coming back for more?
在你眼中我就是这样子的吗
So this is what you think of me?
我很恶毒 我所做的一切都让你痛
Huh? I'm mean and everything I do hurts you?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我知道我是艾尔莎
I know I'm Ilsa.
什... 说什么傻话
Wha...? That is crazy.
你们俩截然不同
You-you two are totally different.
怎么个不同
How?
你... 她...
Well, you... She...
她叫艾尔莎啊
Her name's Ilsa.
知道不
You know what?
没关系 随你怎么写
It's fine. Write whatever you want.
顺便说一下 罗根·迪恩可以自称身高172
And by the way, Logan Dean can tell everyone he's five-eight,
但鬼才相信呢
but he's not fooling anybody!
你确定要走这一步吗
Are you sure that's the move you want to make?
当然
Absolutely.
好吧
Okay.
将军
Checkmate.
我真没料到会这样
Oh, I did not see that coming.
棋高一着啊 艾米
That's well played, Amy.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你赢了我 我回以谦逊和钦佩
You beat me, and I am responding with humility and admiration.
看起来像什么
What does it look like?
你故意让我赢的
You let me win so you could show me
好让我看到你在情感上有多成熟 对不对
how emotionally mature you are, didn't you?
我没办法等你凭实力赢我啊
Well, I couldn't wait for you to actually beat me;
那要等到天荒地老
that would take forever.
对不起
I'm sorry. It's...
我想让你看到
I'm trying to show you
我能改变
that I can change.
我不希望你为了我错过想做的事情
I-I don't want you to miss out on things because of me.
我知道
I know you don't.
还有 也许在世上某处
You know, and maybe somewhere out there,
有个小女孩看到你上威尔的节目后
there is a little girl who will see you on Wil's show
意识到自己长大后
and realize that she, too, can grow up
也可以变成如此聪明 有才
to be a brilliant, amazing,
成功的科学家
successful scientist.
谢谢
Thank you.
尽管她象棋下得超烂
Who is really terrible at chess.
知道了
Got it.
不不 我是说烂出新境界
No, no, no. I mean really bad.
你的皇后在那干嘛呢 逛大街吗
What was your queen doing over there, going shopping?
我不是有意把佩妮写进去的
I mean, I-I didn't intend to write about Penny,
但也许我潜意识地这么做了
but I guess maybe subconsciously I did.
你是想说"无意识地"吧 亲爱的
I believe you mean "Unconsciously," Dear.
对啦 要是你不总是纠正我
Yeah, sure. You know, it would be nice
那就最好不过了
if you didn't correct me all the time.
要是你没地方被纠正 那也挺好的
It would be nice if I didn't have to.
也许你写这本书是个坏主意
Maybe this book of yours is a bad idea.
此话怎讲
What do you mean?
你只是个物理学家
Well, you're a physicist.
凭什么觉得自己能写书
What makes you think you can write a book?
你只是个物理学家
You're a physicist.
凭什么觉得自己能侦破罪案
What makes you think you can solve a crime?
我需告辞了
Got to go.
应该是我"得"
I think you mean "Have..."
佩妮 好消息
Oh, Penny, good news.
-那不是你 -什么
- It's not you. - What?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表