我的脑子也许对我隐瞒了另一种人格的可能
that my mind might be keeping an entire personality from me.
杰基尔博士的另一重人格可是海德先生
Dr. Jekyll's other personality was Mr. Hyde.
杰基尔和海德代表了善与恶两种性格
海德"先生"啊
Mr. Hyde.
他连研究生学位都没有
Didn't have a postgraduate degree.
有没有可能你压力大
Is it possible that you're stressed
是因为你害怕结婚
because you're scared about getting married?
这是个大改变
I mean, it is a big change,
而你连个小改变都难以接受
and you're not good with little changes.
胡说
Well, that's nonsense.
举个我对小改变不开心的例子
You name one little change I was upset with.
他们把绿色彩虹糖的口味从青柠改成了苹果
Uh, when they changed the green Skittle from lime to apple.
那不是人家从小吃的彩虹
That is not the rainbow I grew up tasting.
好吧 重新来过
All right, fine. Let's start over.
说梦话会不会是你的大脑在告诉你
Is it possible that the sleep-talking is a part of your brain
一切都会很好
that's telling you everything's gonna be okay
你放松一点就行了
and you just need to relax a little?
所以你是在说自我只是幻觉
So you're proposing that the self is an illusion,
人其实有多个意识中心
and that we actually have multiple centers of consciousness
它们在相互交流吗
that are communicating with one another?
用非专业术语来说 是的
In laymen's terms, yeah.
有意思
Huh. Interesting.
所以你不认为有个笛卡尔自我
So you don't believe there's a Cartesian self
在经历流之下吗
that underlies the flux of experience?
二十几岁时可能信过 现在不信了
Maybe in my twenties, not anymore.
好吧 假定你说的是对的
Okay. Well, assuming you're right,
你会建议我怎么做
what would you suggest I do?
我会建议你先从一些小改变做起
Well, I would start with something small,
看会不会改善你的生活
see if it makes your life any better.
你可以学冥想 上瑜伽课
Um, you can learn to meditate, take a yoga class.
我倒是一直对人字拖感到好奇
Oh. You know, I have always been intrigued by flip-flops.
悠闲之人的标配鞋
The official footwear of the laid-back fellow.
你高兴就好
Okay, sure.
当然了 如果我的脚要暴露在外
Of course if my feet are gonna be exposed,
我就得去打新的破伤风疫苗
I'll need to update my tetanus booster.
有道理
Oh, yeah. Makes sense.
既然都去了 不如把流感疫苗也打了
Yeah. And while I'm there, I may as well get a flu shot
-再检查下痣 -好啊
- and a mole check. - Sure.
我还从来没检查过痣呢
You know, I've never had a mole check.
此生能认识你真好
Well, it's been nice knowing you.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
斯图尔特来不了真可惜 他挺有趣的
It's too bad Stuart couldn't make it. He seemed fun.
确实是的 我非常喜欢他
Oh, yeah, he is. I love him dearly, yeah.
倒不是说我不担心他
Not to say that I don't worry about him.
担心他什么
What's to worry about?
其实呢
You know what?
我说得太多了[学校]
I'm talking out of school.
说起这个 他现在又能合法地住在学校附近了
Speaking of which, he's allowed to live near them now.
二位
Hey, guys.
-太好了 斯图尔特你来了 -是啊 斯图尔特
- Oh, great, Stuart. You're here. - Yeah, Stuart.
对呀 我都没想到你能来呢
Yeah, I did... I didn't think you were gonna make it.
你这话我信
Mm. I believe that.
抱歉 工作上的事 我得接一下
Sorry, guys. It's work. I've got to take it.
真高兴你能来 斯图尔特
I'm so glad you made it, Stuart.
没错 高兴死了
Oh, yeah, so glad.
真不敢相信你居然出阴招
I can't believe you went behind my back!
这就表明我比你更急切呀
Which clearly means I want this more!
你想和我比"谁更想脱单"吗
You want to play a game of "Who's more desperate" with me?
那你面对的可是大联盟级别选手哦 小伙子
'Cause you're in the big leagues now, Bucko.
如琪和我真的很有火花
L-Look, Ruchi and I are really hitting it off.
拜托你就把她让给我吧
Please let me just have this one!
老子哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我就是你那治不好的真菌感染
I'm like a fungus you can't get rid of.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们在聊什么呢
So what's going on?
你正好错过了斯图尔特刚才在聊
Oh, you just missed Stuart's funny story
他那治不好的真菌感染
about the fungus he can't get rid of.
拉杰根本没通知我今晚的活动
Raj didn't tell me about tonight
他想跟你独处
so he could be alone with you.
真的吗
Really?
这样有一点小变♥态♥啊
That's a little weird.
只有一点吗 我可以马上改正
Just a little? Because I can work with that.
两位 我暂时没打算谈恋爱
Look, guys, I'm not interested in dating anyone right now.
我只是想多认识一些朋友
I'm just looking to make some friends.
我完全理解你
Yeah, I totally understand.
但如果让你选个约会对象
But if you were gonna date someone,
你会选我还是斯图尔特呢
would it be me or Stuart?
我想我还是先走了
I think I'm gonna go.
如琪 对不起
Uh, uh, uh, uh, Ruchi, I'm sorry.
如果你还想像朋友一样出来玩 我很愿意
If you still want to hang out as friends, I'd like that.
谢了 斯图尔特 我也很愿意
Thanks, Stuart. I'd like that, too.
那小真菌就躲在你脚趾甲缝里
And the fungus is under the toenail.
回来了
Hello.
那个... 我...
So, um, I, uh...
我去穿了人字拖
I got flip-flops.
很好啊
Good for you.
我的妈呀 出什么事了
Oh, my God, what happened?!
我穿上人字拖后
After I got the flip-flops,
我发现脚背都暴露在外了
I realized that the tops of my feet were exposed, so, um,
于是我赶紧擦了防晒霜
I-I put on some sunscreen,
结果两只脚都滑腻腻的
which caused my feet to become slippery.
不出所料 一只拖鞋从我脚上滑飞
And predictably, one of them fell off
直接掉进了下水道口
and went down a sewer grate.
按我平常的脾气 我会一走了之
Now, normally, I would have walked away,
但作为一个全新 放松的我
but this is a new, laid-back me, so,
我没有生气 而是趴下去捡鞋
instead of getting upset, I just reached down to grab it.
然后我就摸到了某种毛茸茸的东西
That's when I touched something furry...
我说服自己那只是一顶湿假发
...which I'm telling myself was a damp toupee.
但当假发开始舔我的手时
When the toupee licked my hand...
我尖叫着
...I screamed
单脚穿着拖鞋跳走了
and hopped down the street on my remaining flip-flop.
-我可以问问... -不 这故事还长着呢
- Can I just ask... - No, this is a long story.
不如把问题留到最后再问吧
Why don't we please save your questions till the end?
我最终坐在一张公车站的长凳上
So, I-I finally came upon a bus bench
脱掉了我的一件衣服
where I sat and removed one of my shirts
用它做了一只临时的鞋
and, uh, fashioned it into a makeshift shoe.
这鞋不防水
Not a waterproof shoe.
这个细节和我接下来的故事大有关联
That is relevant to the next part of my story.
那是一坑深及脚踝的"温热金黄苹果汁"
The ankle-deep puddle of warm apple juice.
什么苹果汁
Apple juice?
也许是 也许不是
Maybe, maybe not.
我说服了自己好多事 艾米
I'm telling myself a lot of things, Amy.
那你剩下的那只人字拖去哪里了
What happened to your other flip-flop?
那个就涉及到一块我说服自己是
Oh, well, that involves what I am telling myself was a...
融化的巧克力棒的东西了
melted candy bar.
好吧 太心疼你了
Okay. I-I'm sorry.
我能帮你做点什么吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
有 我希望由你来负责我们的婚礼
Yes. I want you to be in charge of our wedding.
只需把地点和时间告诉我
Just you tell me where and when,
我会佩着胸花
and I will show up with a boutonniere
穿着不露脚趾的鞋子
and close-toed shoes and a...
还有晚礼服下的《星际迷航》制♥服♥来参加
a Star Trek uniform underneath my tuxedo.
最后这部分绝对没得商量
That last part is non-negotiable.
你确定这是你想要的吗
Are you sure that's what you want?
就像我打算在洗手液里泡澡一样确定
As sure as I'm about to go bathe in Purell.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
我从小姑娘开始
You know, ever since I was a young girl,
就一直梦想着一场六月的婚礼
I-I've dreamed of a June wedding,
也许是在可以看到海边夕阳的悬崖边上
maybe on a cliff overlooking the ocean at sunset.
好呀
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表