Just give it to me, you beautiful thing!
我们有活要干
We have work to do!
新郎和新娘
Hey, uh, the bride and groom
貌似有点事耽搁了
seem to be running a little behind.
你觉得你可以拖延一下吗
Do you think you could stall?
拖延 怎么拖
Stall? How?
各位
Hey, everybody!
还得再等几分钟 不过不会让大家白等
Uh, it's gonna be a few more minutes, but while we wait,
关于《星球大战》大家有什么问题吗
does anyone have any questions about Star Wars?
你能行的
You got this.
所以如果在四维空间用世界面
So if I make slightly asymmetric knots
做出稍微不对称的结点
with sheets in four dimensions,
我能将这整个想法
I can bootstrap the whole idea
引入到十一维度的大型不对称
to a large asymmetry in 11 dimensions.
或许甚至在创造的最初时期
Maybe even at the initial moment of creation,
几种基本力都缺乏对称性
the fundamental forces lacked symmetry.
大家都在等着呢 你们俩在干什么
Everyone's waiting. What are you guys doing?
超不对称性
Super asymmetry.
超不对称性 有这个东西吗
Super asymmetry? Is that a thing?
我们现在就在创造它
We're inventing it right now.
你们俩就不能等到...
Don't you think this can wait until...
慢着
Hold on.
这理论有意思
This is interesting.
马克先生
So, yeah, Mr. Mark?
当您在伍基族人的星球时
When you were on the, uh, Wookiee home planet,
你是怎么能听懂他们说的话呢
how did you even understand what they were saying?
我不记得我曾去过伍基族人的星球
I don't remember ever being on a Wookiee home planet.
其实卢克确实去过伍基族人的星球
Uh, actually, Luke was on the Wookiee home planet,
卡希克星球 在《星战假日特别版》里
Kashyyyk, in the Holiday Special
他帮楚伊回家跟老婆团聚
when he helped Chewie get home to his wife.
楚伊还有老婆吗
Chewie had a wife?
她名叫马拉
Her name's Malla.
哇 记忆力惊人啊
Wow, that's impressive.
是啊
Yeah.
我有个问题
Hey, uh, I got a question.
为什么星球大战的交通工具都没有轮胎呢
Why aren't there tires on any of those Star Wars vehicles?
我肯定某些有轮胎
I'm sure some of them had tires.
其实还真没有
Actually, they don't.
我是说 HAVwA5型涡轮坦克是金属夹轮
I mean, the HAVw A5 turbo tank has metal gripping wheels,
但我不会称其为轮胎
but I wouldn't call them tires.
你太帅气了
You are so hot.
这也太久了
This is taking too long.
我敢说肯定是谢尔顿逃跑了
I bet that Sheldon stood my baby up.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
你要去哪里
Where-where are you going?
整件事就是一个天大的错误
This whole thing was a big mistake.
我要去找艾米
I'm gonna find Amy
带她离开这 -给我坐下
- and get her out of here. - Sit down!
你说什么
Excuse me?
谢尔顿爱艾米
Sheldon loves Amy,
他绝对不会在婚礼当天伤害她
and he would never hurt her on her wedding day
其他日子也绝不会 给老娘坐下
or any other day, so park it.
你也坐下
Oh, you sit down, too.
你就让她这么跟我说话吗
Are you gonna let her talk to me like that?
说点什么啊
Say something.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
根据我刚才搜谷歌♥
Uh, according to Google,
网上没有任何有关超不对称性的论文
there are zero papers that mention super asymmetry.
这是全新理念 还没有人想出来过
This is brand-new. No one's thought of it.
你们这帮疯子在干嘛
What are you lunatics doing?!
谢尔顿有了科学突破
Sheldon had a breakthrough.
应该说是我跟艾米有了科学突破
Actually, Amy and I had a breakthrough.
科学吗 真"没想到"啊
Oh, science? Shocking!
你可能不理解 这可能十分重大呢
You don't understand. This could be really big.
不 佩妮说得对
No, Penny's right.
我们还有一生可以一起研究科学
We have our whole lives to do science together.
我们去结婚吧
Let's get married.
这就对了
All right.
要开始啦
It's go time!
我超兴奋的
I am pumped!
好啦 大伙们 好戏上场啦
Okay, everyone. Here we go.
莱纳德
Leonard.
那是马克·哈 哈 哈...
That's Mark Ha-Ha-Ha...
是马克·哈米 哈 哈...
It's-it's Mark Hami-Ha-Ha...
谢沃罗威茨吧 是他安排的
Yep. Thank Wolowitz. He set it up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
恭喜你们结婚了
Congratulations on your wedding.
谢谢你
Thank you.
婚礼结束后 我有4000样东西想让你签名
When this is over, I have 4,000 things for you to sign.
谢谢你 老爸
Thank you, Daddy.
我还以为是威尔来证婚呢
I-I thought Wil was marrying us.
沃罗威茨帮我们升级了
Wolowitz got us an upgrade.
另一个蓄胡子的科幻片男
Another sci-fi guy with a beard.
感觉大同小异 不过行吧
Seems lateral, but okay.
欢迎各位
Welcome.
今日我们齐聚一堂 在家人 友人
We are gathered here today in the sight of family,
与全能的神的见证下
friends and Almighty God.
这宗教性太强了
That's too religious.
那边的女士逼我说的
That lady over there made me say it.
祂已经听到了 想撤回是不可能的
He heard you, and he can't un-hear you.
我们欢聚于此 一同庆祝
We're here to celebrate the marriage
谢尔顿·李·库珀
of Sheldon Lee Cooper...
与艾米·菲拉·福勒喜结良缘
...and Amy Farrah Fowler.
我本来准备了更多证婚词
I had more prepared,
但我决定直接跳到交换戒指与婚誓部分
but I'm just gonna skip to the rings and vows,
因为我在这里回答了45分钟你们的问题
since I've been answering your questions for 45 minutes.
呵 还他回答呢
Yeah, he answered 'em.
艾米 你先来
Amy, you're up.
谢尔顿 当我还是个小女孩
Sheldon, when I was a little girl,
我就对自己的梦想中婚礼充满期待
I used to dream about my wedding.
但终于某天我不再怀揣梦想
But, eventually, I stopped,
因为我觉得此生等不到出嫁那天了
because I thought that day would never come.
直到我遇到了你
And then I met you.
从我们在那间咖啡厅初遇的那一刻
From the first moment in that coffee shop,
我就知道我们之间有不一样的火花
I knew that there was something special between us,
尽管我曾经做过研究
even though I did work on a study
证明一见钟情并不存在
that disproved love at first sight.
那个研究我当时看了就特别喜欢
I loved that study the moment I read it.
格外讽刺吧
Ironic, huh?
很显然 那个研究是错的
Clearly, it was wrong.
因为在那天我有了异样的感觉
Because I felt something that day,
而那感觉随着时间越来越浓烈
and those feelings have only gotten stronger with time.
我无法想象自己还能比此时此刻更爱你
I can't imagine loving you more than I do right now.
但我每一天都感到对你的爱远胜过前一天
But I felt that way yesterday and the day before yesterday
一天比一天更强烈
and the day before that.
是线性增长还是加速增长呢
Is that growth linear or accelerating?
是加速增长
Accelerating.
那或许我们还能画出表来
Oh, maybe we could graph it out.
留点激♥情♥的到度蜜月时再说吧
Save something for the honeymoon.
好主意
Smart.
谢尔顿
Sheldon,
我不知道未来会是如何
I don't know what the future holds,
但我知道我此生最开心的时刻
but I know that I've never been happier than I am
就是在此刻 我嫁给了你
in this moment marrying you.
真是出乎意料的感人啊
Well, that was unexpectedly beautiful.
让我缓一下
I might need a minute.
艾米
Amy...
我通常都明确知道自己要说什么
...I usually know exactly what to say.
但此刻...
But in this moment...
我无以言表
I have no words.
我猜
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表