是看汤米还是看乔
Was it Tommy or Joe?
应该是看乔吧 他跟汤米因为
I bet it was Joe, 'cause he and Tommy had a falling out
分时度假的事闹了不愉快
over that time-share.
你们昨天晚餐后有做什么好玩的事吗
You guys do anything fun after dinner?
艾米后来又回我家 我们一起玩了
Well, actually Amy came back over and we hung out.
你知道我们都曾是拼字比赛冠军吗
Did you know that we're both spelling bee champs?
我们熬了好几个小时试图打败对方
We stayed up for hours trying to stump each other.
谁赢了
Who won?
她以为她能用花音[装饰音的一种]打败我
Oh, she thought she had me with "Appoggiatura,"
但我以迅雷不及掩耳之势灭了她
but I shut that down expeditiously.
卂辶雨田不及扌奄耳之执力
E-x-p-e-d-i-t-i-o-u-s-l-y.
迅雷不及掩耳之势
Expeditiously.
我猜你"威猛"的样子让佩妮宽衣解带
I bet that made Penny take off all of her clothes.
再换上睡衣早早睡觉去了吧
Put her pajamas on and then go to bed early.
对啊 九点就去睡了
At, like, 9:00.
我们今晚还练团吗
Oh, are we still on for band practice this evening?
我靠
Oh, shoot.
我答应了带哈雷去我岳父岳母家
I promised I would take Halley over to Bernadette's parents.
-兄弟 表演就在这周末呢 -我知道
- Dude, the gig is, like, next weekend. - I know.
对不起 我真的很想好好演出
I'm sorry. I really want to do this,
但我好像真的没有时间
but I just don't think I have the time.
好吧 那我可能只能取消演出了
Okay. I-I guess I'll have to cancel.
托比·格林鲍姆不能在我们的加持下长大了
Toby Greenbaum will have to become a man without us.
太可惜了 你们可是成年礼之王啊
Too bad, you guys kill at bar mitzvahs.
在其他观众不能随便走的活动也是一霸
And other events that people can't leave.
我不想成为拆散乐队的人
I don't want to be the one who breaks up the band.
但或许你应该...
You know, maybe you should...
想想找谁来代替我
think about replacing me.
-好啊 -我意思是
- Okay. - I mean,
我知道这很难 因为我们...
I know it'll be hard since we...
我觉得伯特能行 他会弹吉他
Oh, I bet Bert could do it. He plays guitar.
我去问问他
I'm gonna go ask him.
我猜他忘了我会拉大提琴
I guess he forgot that I play the cello.
我觉得他并没有忘
I-I don't think he did.
好了 我觉得已经准备就绪
Okay, I think it's ready.
我们要戴护目镜吗
Should we put on safety goggles?
最安全的乐子就是最有趣的乐子 当然戴
Well, the funnest fun is the safest fun, so yes.
艾米你又... 返场啦
Oh, Amy, you're here... again.
谢尔顿说他需要再多一晚独处工作
Yeah, Sheldon said he needed another night to work,
所以我就说那我给他空间
so I said I'd give him some space.
这是在干嘛
So what's all this?
我跟艾米在聊以前做过的科学展览报告
Well, Amy and I were talking about old science fair projects,
然后就想到重新做一次会多有意思
and how fun it would be to recreate them.
我们要做热冰
We're making hot ice.
很酷[冷]
It's pretty cool.
好哏
Nice one.
我们发现我们两人
Turns out we both did this
都为九年级的科学展览报告做了这个
as our science fair projects in ninth grade.
你还记得你高中时期做过什么吗
Do you remember any of your high school projects?
我还记得跟珍妮·鲁尼恩说
Uh, well, I remember telling Jenny Runyon
我愿意教她怎么勾引男生
that I would teach her how to flirt with boys
只要她在科学报告上写我名字就行
if she put my name on her project.
我喜获了"A" 她喜获麟儿
I got an "A," She got pregnant.
你这样的女孩害我放学得立刻回家
Girls like you are why I had to come straight home after school.
看好了
Check this out.
我看看
Look at that.
这好厉害啊
Wow, that's amazing.
它的结晶是一种放热过程
The crystallization is an exothermic process,
所以这个冰是热的
so the ice is actually hot.
-这作品让我得了第一 -我也是
- I won first place for this. - So did I.
我为珍妮举办了迎婴派对
I threw Jenny's baby shower.
七年级的时候
Oh, hey, in seventh grade,
我做了眼镜蛇波 你想来做这个吗
I built a cobra wave. You want to do that?
我们可以想出波速公式
Oh, we can come up with a wave speed formula,
看看我们能多精准地预测它的振幅
and see how accurately we can predict the amplitude.
哇 我还以为昨晚的
Wow, I didn't think anything could top
拼字大赛已经登峰造极 但数学更高一筹啊
last night's spelling bee, but here comes math.
抱歉 我们可以不继续做实验
I'm sorry, we-we don't have to do more experiments.
来做点我们大家都喜欢做的事吧
Let's do something we can all enjoy.
你想来看你喜欢的那个节目
Hey, uh, you want to watch that show you like
就是有人想买♥♥♥房♥♥子 然后就去买♥♥了的节目吗
where people want to buy a house and then they do?
不不不 你们做实验吧
No, no, you guys do your experiments.
我去带晚饭回来
I'll go pick up dinner.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
对啊 你们在享受科学
Yeah, you're having science fun,
我不想打扰你们 也不想看
and I don't want to interfere, or watch you.
我真的算出来了吗
Did I actually do it?
真的耶 真的
I did. I did.
答案是1800万分之一
The answer is one in 18 million.
什么东西是
What is?
你遇见沃特金斯先生的几率啊
The odds of you running into Mr. Watkins.
谢利 我有个坏消息
Oh, Shelly. I have bad news.
沃特金斯先生今早去世了
Mr. Watkins passed this morning.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm-I'm sorry.
是啊 得什么几率才碰到这种事啊
I know. What are the odds of that?
晚点打给你
Call you back.
现在我们来计算振幅吧
Now let's calculate the amplitude!
好哒
All right!
谢尔顿 谢尔顿 谢尔顿
Sheldon? Sheldon? Sheldon?
你学我这么敲时很烦人
It's annoying when you do it.
我给你带了披萨
I brought pizza.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我一直在埋头苦干
I have been working pretty hard.
也该休息一下了
I-I could use a break.
那是什么
What's that?
那个啊 是一个实验
Oh, yeah, that is an experiment
看看我憋着气不呼吸时
to see how many parallelograms I could draw
能画几个平行四边形
while holding my breath.
你是在那个地方昏过去的吗
Is that where you blacked out?
不 其实
No, actually,
那里才是我真正昏过去的地方
that's where I blacked out.
这个呢
And this?
这是一张清单
That is a list
上面列出了全部不同类型的自然灾害
of all the different types of natural disasters.
"火震"
"Fire-quake"?
那个是我瞎编的
I made that one up.
其实我不该这么做 现在我害怕它真会发生
Which I shouldn't have, because now I'm scared of it.
我还以为你研究的是真正的科学呢
Hey, I thought you were working on actual science.
是啊
I am.
我试图想出研究暗物质的新思路
I'm trying to come up with a new approach to dark matter,
但总有人让我分心
but people keep distracting me.
首先是我妈 我一打电♥话♥她就接
First, my mother kept answering the phone when I called,
即便她知道我忙得不行
even though she knew I was busy.
而现在你又带着我最喜欢的形状食物出现
And now you show up with my favorite shape of food--
由三角形组成的圆形被装进正方形的盒子里
a circle made of triangles served in a square box.
要不我还是去洗衣房♥吃算了
Maybe I'll just eat this in the laundry room.
别别 等等
No, no. Wait.
你不用走
You don't have to go,
你只要乖乖坐好别出声就行
as long as you sit quietly and don't say anything.
好吧
Fine.
好吃
Good.
你是在模仿嘲讽我吗
Are you mocking me?
你想不想听我其中一首地质学歌♥
Hey, you want to hear one of my geology songs?
是关于岩石的吗
So it's about rocks?
比这厉害多了 是关于巨石的
Better. It's about a boulder.
本质不都是石头吗
Isn't that the same thing?
远非如此
Far from it.
巨石的直径通常大于25.6厘米
A boulder has a diameter greater than 25.6 centimeters.
这知识也在那歌♥里吗
Is that fact in the song?
没有
No.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表