为什么名人就不能集中在
Why can't there just be one week each month
每个月某周去世呢
for famous people to die?
都已经丧事成三了
Well, they've already arranged to die in threes--
会有另外两个与死者有关系的人也跟着过世
你还想要求人家怎么样啊
what more do you want from them?
真是闹心死了 为什么我就找不出最佳的日子呢
This is so frustrating. Why can't I find a perfect date?
我就找出了与牛仔打招呼的最佳方式啊
I found the perfect way to say hi to cowboys.
我只是觉得或许在你内心的深处
I'm just saying maybe there's a part of you deep down that...
有一部分的你只想放松下来
just wants to relax a little, you know?
逍遥一点
Kick back.
比如说"无所..."
Say, "Whatev."
无所...吗
Whatev?
抱歉 你真的不把那词说完吗
I'm sorry, you're really not gonna finish that word?
我只是举个例子嘛
I-I'm just trying to make a point...
说完它 艾米
Finish the word, Amy.
行 谓
Fine. Er.
谓 谓 谓
Er, er, er.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你现在欠我三次"无所"了
Only now you owe me three more whatevs.
原来你是印度特里凡得琅出生的啊
Oh, you were born in Trivandrum.
你去过那里的百马宫了吗
Have you ever been to the Kuthira Malika Palace?
没 没去过呢
No, I haven't.
我也是呢 真是太有缘了
Me, either. What a small world.
我也没去过那里
I've also never been there.
我没去过的地方太多了
I've never been lots of places.
来啊 考我看看
Go on, quiz me.
对不起 我们这么聊印度的事太无礼了
I'm sorry, we're being rude talking about India.
是啊 如果你跟伯纳黛特
Oh, yeah, you know, if you and Bernadette
想聊美国的事 我们没意见的
want to talk about America, that's cool with us.
我来帮你们起个头吧
Here, let me get you started.
汉堡包 对吧
Hamburgers. Am I right?
你们都是做什么工作
So, what do you guys do?
我是个天体物理学家
Well, I am an astrophysicist,
如果我们有机会晚上一起出去看星星
so if you ever go out at night and look up at the stars,
其实星空算是我的办公室
that's kind of my office.
他卖♥♥漫画书给孩子
He sells comic books to children.
其实呢
Actually,
我是自己开的店
I own my own store.
如果你有兴趣来看看
Uh, I-if you'd like to check it out sometime,
我最近在做个促销活动
I'm running a new promotion--
买♥♥任何东西 就请你吃价钱合理的晚餐一次
buy anything, get taken out for a reasonably priced dinner.
是啊 斯图尔特经济上有些困难
Yeah, yeah, Stuart's struggling financially.
但他并没有因此被击垮
But he doesn't let that get him down.
他对自己有信心
He believes in himself.
尽管全世界都清楚地告诉他
Even though the whole world has made it clear
他不该盲目自信
he should not.
谢谢你啊
Thank you.
对了 拉杰 我觉得你现在
A-And, you know, Raj, I think it's great
再也不像个被宠坏的米虫一样靠父母吃饭
that you no longer live off your parents like a spoiled child.
而是去住别人家车♥库♥ 就像个...
You live over someone's garage like a...
成年废柴
failed adult.
是啊 你还跟她同住呢
Yeah, well, you live with her.
不是那样的
Oh, it's not like that.
他跟我们夫妇租了一间房♥
He rents a room from me and my husband.
我们也是无妄之灾啊
Who, by the way, is no prize, either.
我才不在意
Oh, I don't care.
你懂我 我随波逐流
You know me-- I just go with the flow.
海滩 公共泳池
Beach, public pool...
听起来都超赞
They both sound awesome.
仔细想想 海滩
On second thought, beach.
我想跟海鸥交朋友
I'd like to befriend a seagull.
绝对是疯言疯语
That is crazy.
对啊 你能发一份到我邮箱吗
Yeah. Will you e-mail that to me?
你有播过这个给他听吗
Have you played this for him?
没有 我怕他说我侵犯他隐私权
No. I'm worried he'll say I violated his privacy.
你们听他有多开心
Listen how happy he sounds.
做什么都可以
I'm up for anything,
只要在你身边就行
as long as I'm with you.
-你们在听什么 -没什么
- What are you listening to? - Nothing.
干嘛藏着 我也想听
Oh, come on, I want to hear.
我们才不需要导航
We don't need GPS.
路长在脚下 我们只需随心而行
Let's just see where the road takes us.
难怪你们刚才要关掉
I see why you turned it off.
这人听起来就像个傻♥逼♥
That guy sounds like an idiot.
亲爱的 那人就是你
Honey, that's you.
别傻了 我的声音又深沉又响亮
Don't be silly. My voice is deep and sonorous.
就像白人版的詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯
Like a Caucasian James Earl Jones.
为《星球大战》系列电影中的黑武士配音
"卢克 我是你爹" 听见没
"Luke, I am your father." See?
真的是你
It is you.
我在你睡觉时录的
I recorded you in your sleep.
看啊 一个搭便车的
Oh, look-- a hitchhiker.
我猜他一定有些有趣的故事
I bet he has some interesting stories.
那是我吗
That's me?
是你
It's you.
你暗中监视我睡觉吗
So you spied on me in my sleep?
谢尔顿 抱歉
Sheldon, I'm sorry.
你每晚都这么说梦话
You've been doing this every night.
我不禁好奇这些梦话是否代表什么
I couldn't help but wonder if it meant something.
并没有
Well, it doesn't.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
前额皮质掌管自控力
I mean, the prefrontal cortex regulates impulse control.
所以我们睡着时 平时被压抑的个性
So it's plausible that when we're asleep,
可能会跑出来这种理论是说得通的
aspects of our personality that we repress might come out.
别以为加了科学词 屁话就不是屁话了
Don't try to put science lipstick on your New Age pig!
声明一下
And for the record,
你睡觉时也发出声音
you make noises when you sleep,
我可从没说过你压抑了心中的电锯
and I've never accused you of repressing your inner chainsaw.
如果你想让我在婚礼上提出反对
If you want me to object at your wedding,
给我打个暗号♥就行
just give me one of these.
这个行星吞噬者正在吞噬星球的画面
This picture of Galactus eating a planet looks like
就像我的孕妻在吞食咖啡蛋糕的样子
my preggo wife destroying a coffee cake.
是啊 是有点像
Oh, yeah, I see it.
我只是说 你应该退出
I'm just saying, you should bow out.
为什么是我该退出
Why should I bow out?
因为我们都知道结局会如何
Uh, because we all know how this is gonna end.
我的医生也这么说 但我还在这活蹦乱跳呢
That's what my doctor said, too, but I'm still here.
听着 我觉得我和她有更多共同点
Okay, look, I think that she and I have more in common.
因为你们都是印度人吗
Because you're Indian?
就因为她是棕色人种 你就可以和她约会了
So just 'cause she's brown, you get to date her?
是啊
Yes!
下次我们遇到一个
And the next time we meet a woman
皮肤苍白得像死尸的女人 她就归你了
who's pale and cadaver-like, she's all yours.
霍华德 伯纳黛特昨晚在场
Howard, Bernadette was there last night.
她回家后有说什么吗
Did she say anything when she got home?
她说"你为什么告诉那俩白♥痴♥我在哪
Yeah, she said, "Why'd you tell those idiots where I was?
谢你一辈子啊"
Thanks a lot."
好吧 我们掷硬币决定怎么样
Okay, how about we flip a coin?
等等 那女生对此事不该有发言权吗
Look, hang on. Doesn't this girl get a word in all of this?
她不是该发言表示"不要"吗
And isn't that word "No"?
如琪说想跟我们两个一起出来玩
Ruchi said she wanted to hang out with both of us.
我们何不就那么做吗
Why don't we just do that?
好吧 大家像朋友一样出去玩 顺其自然
Oh, fine. Let's hang out as friends and see what happens.
对啊 要是真滋生出什么 到时再担心吧
Yeah, and if something grows out of it, just worry about it then.
我的医生也是这么说的
Also what my doctor said.
今晚不是你的洗衣日啊
Hey, this isn't your laundry night.
就是啊 周三洗衣服
I know. Laundry on a Wednesday.
我的人生已经疯狂到这地步了
It's the madness my life has become.
你为什么对说梦话这事如此烦恼
Why is this sleep-talking thing bothering you anyway?
很简单
It's simple.
我不喜欢
I don't like the idea
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表