"眼看手勿动"的情侣装T恤也有这功能
"hands off the merchandise" accomplish the same thing.
我们就选个日子去登记吧
So let's pick a day and just go do it.
明天怎么样
How 'bout tomorrow?
真的吗
R-Really?
这么快
That soon?
何必等呢
Why wait?
我是不认为我们活在婚前同居的罪恶中啦
I mean, it's not that I think we're living in sin,
但我也想我们下次的亲密行为
but I do like the idea that our next act of intimacy
是受法律要求的
will be a legal requirement.
明天我们就去市中心登记结婚
Tomorrow we'll go downtown and get married.
或者如果你想旅行结婚
Or we could go to Beverly Hills City Hall
我们可以去比弗利山庄的市政厅
if you want a destination wedding.
你今天很帅气
Hey. You look good today.
怎么了 出什么事了
What happened? What's wrong?
你就直说吧 我扛得住
Just tell me. I can take it.
没什么 我觉得自己经常损你好坏
Nothing. I felt bad about being mean to you,
所以就想对你好点
so I'm being nice.
好吧 不好意思 刚才没准备好
Oh, okay. Sorry. I wasn't ready for it.
再说一次
Try again.
你看起来很帅
You look handsome.
不行 还是让我心慌慌
Nope, still freaking me out.
亲们好啊
Hello, friends!
你的头发怎么了
Hey, what's going on with your hair?
没什么 只是决定不再拉直了
Uh, nothing. I just decided to stop straightening it.
等等 你之前发型居然是故意弄的吗
Wait, so you were making your hair look like that on purpose?
我刚搬到美国时 想融入大家
When I first moved to America, I wanted to fit in.
而霍华德的头发是直的
And Howard's hair was straight,
当时他是我认识的最酷的人
and he was the coolest person I knew.
之后你再没见过其他人类了吗
Then you never saw any other people?
其实 我不想提起霍华德了
You know what, I-I don't want to talk about Howard.
我是来庆祝的
I came here to celebrate!
没错 我回去天文馆告诉他们
Yeah. I went back to the planetarium and told them
他们犯了天大的错 我非常适合这份工作
they were making a huge mistake, that I'd be perfect for the job.
我这么玉树临风 自信满满
I was... I was charming, I was confident.
于是他们就要我了
And they gave it to me.
太棒了
That's amazing!
还有就是 他们之前招聘的那个人
Yeah, plus, it turns out the guy they hired
做"保健"被抓了
got busted at a sketchy massage parlor.
这下你也是满足了
Oh, so happy ending for you!
那人应该也"满足"了
Oh, and for him.
我本来要去告诉霍华德
Yeah, I was on my way to tell Howard,
然后想起来我和他吵架呢
and then I remembered I wasn't speaking to him,
所以就过来了
so I came over here.
-你不觉得你俩应该和好了吗 -才怪
- Mm, don't you think it's time you two made up? - No.
现在的我才不需要他的负能量
No, actually. I don't need his negative energy in my life right now.
反抗他虽然不容易
Standing up to him was-was hard,
但这让我发现 我可以做到任何事
but it made me realize that I can do anything.
虽然有一点小悲伤 但是 你懂的
And, yeah, it's a little sad, but, you know,
人生就是...
life is all about...
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
我以为你差不多说完了
I thought you were wrapping things up.
-霍华德 -嗨
- Hey, Howard. - Hey.
其他人呢
Where is everybody?
我可以问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same question.
这段对话立马就变刻薄了
Wow, this conversation got mean fast.
抱歉 我现在心情不好
Sorry. I'm just in a bad mood.
是吗 怎么了
Yeah? What's going on?
我和拉杰吵架了
I had a falling out with Raj.
他说我太常取笑他
He said I make fun of him too much
打击了他的自信
and it's wrecked his confidence.
拜托 自信心就像红血球一样
Please, confidence is like red blood cells--
有当然好 但你并不需要它们
it's nice if you got some, but you don't need 'em.
对啊 你的人生也一团糟啊
Yeah. I mean, your life's a mess.
我也没见你怪在别人头上
I don't see you blaming other people for it.
是啊 我出生在一个充满爱和支持的环境中
That's right. I grew up in a loving, supportive household.
走到这步 只能怪我自己
This is all on me.
我还是自己先转转吧
Maybe I'll just hang out here for a while.
太好了 你也可以尽情地取笑我
Great. And you can make fun of me all you want.
不 还是算了
No, that's okay.
不 不 没关系 我受得住
No, no, no. Go on. I can take it.
我的感情 就和我的四肢一样
My feelings, like my extremities,
基本上是麻木的
are basically numb.
这是你们的证书
Here's your license.
现在 你俩在这里等一下
Now, if you wait over there,
等证婚人准备好了我就叫你们
we'll call you when the officiant's ready.
我们需要验血吗
Do we need a blood test?
不需要
No.
这样的话你怎么知道我俩有没有梅毒呢
Well, then, how will you know whether or not we have syphilis?
我就大胆假设你没有吧
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you don't have that.
谢尔顿 你已经正式超过了我能忍♥受
Okay, Sheldon, you officially exceeded the number of times
在大喜之日上听到"梅毒"这个词的次数了
I hoped to hear the word "Syphilis" on my wedding day.
我真不敢相信我们这么做了
I can't believe we're doing this.
我知道 我们要结婚了
I know. I'm getting married.
新的《星球大战》电影要上映了
The new Star Wars movie's coming out.
这个年末真是过得好精彩
We are really finishing this year strong.
好吧 但在这两者之中...
Okay, but of the two of tho...
算了 我不问 我不问
You know, I'm not even gonna ask. I'm not gonna ask.
你会因为我们没有举办盛大婚礼而难过吗
Are you sad we're not having a big party?
我真的没有
I'm really not.
我和你一起来到这里 已经很完美了
I'm here with you. It's perfect.
库伯-福勒
Cooper-Fowler?
该你们了
You're up.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
我们即将作为库伯博士和福勒博士 走进去
We're about to walk in that door, Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler,
等我们出来就是新婚燕尔的
and walk out as a married couple,
库伯博士和福勒博士
Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler.
等等
Wait.
我想和你跳婚礼上的第一支舞
I want to have a first dance with you.
就在这儿吗
Right here?
在我们的婚礼上
At our wedding.
这就是我们的婚礼呀
Th-This is our wedding.
不
No.
我想要一场真的婚礼
I want a real wedding.
可是...
Well...
谢尔顿 计划婚礼只会让我俩吵架
Sheldon, it was just making us fight.
我知道 艾米 可是
I know. But, Amy,
我从未想过有一天会与人结婚
I never thought I'd want to marry anyone.
所以我能找到你简直就是奇迹了
So the fact that I found you is astonishing.
这就好比找到暗物质
It's-it's like finding dark matter,
除了科学家是很认真在寻找暗物质
except they're looking for dark matter.
而我都没有在找你
I wasn't even looking for you.
所以你是比暗物质更美好的存在
S-So you're even better than dark matter.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
还有 还有 你和光相互作用 所以我能看到你
Plus, plus, you interact with light, so I can see you.
另外 宇宙中那些消失的物质也跟你无关
And, also, you don't account for the missing mass in the universe.
-还有... -我想你在我和暗物质的不同点上
- Oh, and... - Okay, I think you're getting caught up
陷入了死循环
on the ways I'm not like dark matter.
你说得对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
但当一个人有了如此重大的发现
But when you make a discovery like this,
他不该静悄悄地带它去市政厅
you don't just take it down to City Hall--
而是会站出来告诉全世界
you tell the whole world.
我会用拉丁文和克林贡语说一遍
And so I'll say it in Latin or Klingon
或者是用狼烟信♥号♥♥
or-or smoke signals,
如果不会对原住民文化不敬的话
if-if that's not cultural appropriation.
会的
It is.
好吧 那就不用狼烟
Okay, so not smoke signals.
但我想把这件事做好
But I want to do this right.
我也是
Me, too.
那就让我们来计划一场婚礼吧
Let's go plan a wedding.
其实呢 我们都穿戴整齐了
You know, we did get dressed up
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表