你在干嘛
What are you doing?
帮谢尔顿检查有没有鸽子
Pigeon check for Sheldon.
北面检查完毕
North side's all clear!
太好了 来观测星球吧
Great. Let's look at some planets!
为什么要把你的望远镜大老远拖过来啊
Hey, why'd you lug your telescope all the way over here?
家里莱纳德也有一个啊
Leonard has one in our apartment.
对对对 我用莱纳德那个
Yeah, I'm gonna use Leonard's.
还不如干脆把我的手卷成这样再眯眼看
Might as well hold my hand up like this and squint.
还好吧 感觉他那个还不错啊
I don't know. It seemed pretty good.
有一次我们家有线电视没了
You know, once when the cable went out,
我用那个看对街一户人家的电视
I watched an entire episode of The Bachelor
看了一整集真人秀《单身汉》
on a TV across the street.
这个是比较专业的模型
This one's more of a professional model.
男主角选的也是专业的模特啊
So was the girl he picked!
我这宝贝是有着十寸直径的f1/10光圈的ACF望远镜
This baby's got a ten-inch diameter with f/10 ACF optics.
而今晚 水星会达到大距
And tonight Mercury is at its highest elongation.
水星离太阳太近 达到大距公众才好观测
那会让很远的东西看起来近一点
It makes far-away things seem close,
另外 水星是一个行星
and Mercury is a planet.
我知道水星是行星
I know Mercury is a planet.
不过另一点挺有帮助的
But the-the other thing was helpful.
快看
Oh. Look at that.
-尼尔·盖曼发推特说了我的店 -他说什么了
- Neil Gaiman tweeted about my store! - What did he say?
"大家下次如果去帕萨迪那市
Uh, "Next time you're in Pasadena,
记得去这家店"漫画中心"看看
Check out The Comic Center.
店内气氛良好 传统漫画店风格
Great vibe, old school,
店主也十分懂行"
the owner really knows his stuff."
这是不是太赞了
Isn't that amazing?
比不上他的《睡魔》 但我们也不能期待
Well, uh, it's no Sandman, but I guess we can't expect
他写出来的任何文字都是大作啊
everything he writes to be a masterpiece.
他什么时候来的你店里
When was he in your store?
完全不知道 他来我应该能记得啊
I have no idea. I think I would remember that.
振金很明显是漫画里最强的金属了
Obviously, vibranium is the most powerful metal in comics.
有比艾德曼合金强吗
What, more powerful than adamantium?
拉杰说得对
He's right.
金刚狼的爪子 奥创的外壳
Wolverine's claws, Ultron's outer shell.
还需要我再举例吗
Need I go on?
不用 但你估计还是会说
You don't need to, but you probably will.
那神奇女侠的手镯呢
What about Wonder Woman's bracelets?
说得好
Good point.
金属里的一霸 时尚界的一姐
Strong as a metal and fierce as a fashion choice.
其实呢
You know,
雷神索尔的锤子也很强啊
Thor's hammer's pretty powerful,
在漫画里是被附魔的乌鲁金属做的
and in the comics, it's made out of enchanted uru.
我觉得是附魔的部分让它强大
Uh, yeah, I think it's the enchantment
不是乌鲁自己本身强大
that's powerful, not the uru,
不过还是感谢你参与讨论啊
but, uh, thanks for playing.
可恶 真不敢相信尼尔·盖曼来你店里
Oh, man, I can't believe Neil Gaiman came in,
而我们却没在场
and we weren't even there.
你看到水星了吗 你能看到吗
Can you see Mercury? Can you see it?
等一下啦
One second.
希腊神话中赫耳墨斯
You know, the Greek version of Mercury, Hermes,
当年在雅典受祭拜时
was worshipped in Athens
人们是对着巨大的阴♥茎♥木雕来祭拜祂
by the carving of giant wooden phalluses.
求你了 艾米
Please, Amy,
能不能从古雅典人的污秽思想里出来
get your mind out of the ancient Athenian gutter.
又涨一个新粉丝 我要火啦
Got another follower. I'm blowing up.
厉害 现在有多少粉了
Great. How many does that make?
两位数高段班
High double digits.
-90多粉丝啦 -两位数中段班
- The nineties? - Mid double digits.
佩妮 你想来看看吗
Hey, uh, Penny, do you want to check this out?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
好的 从这里看
All right, just, uh, look through here,
如果你想拍照 就按这个按钮
and if you want to take a picture, just push that button.
行
Okay.
那是什么啊
Oh, what is that?
是水星吗 我特别萌水星
Is it Mercury? I'm really jonesing for Mercury.
现在要看到水星还太早了点吧
I think it's a little early for Mercury to be visible yet.
玩欲擒故纵
Playing hard to get.
我就喜欢这样的行星
I like that in a planet.
有个模糊的东西啊
No, there's something fuzzy.
是你的少女岁月吗
Is it your teen years?
才不是
No.
是啦 你闭嘴
Yes. Shut up.
看 看那个 我好像看到什么了
Look. Look at that. I think I see something.
很可能是你的眼睫毛而已
It could just be your eyelash.
才不是眼睫毛
It's not an eyelash!
好吧 那你拍张照 我来看看
Okay, well, uh, take a picture. Let's see.
好了 拍好了
Okay. Here.
还真有东西
Hmm. I do see something.
-我就跟你说吧 -那是什么
- Told you. - What is it?
不知道呢
I don't know.
很可能是个彗星
Maybe it's a comet.
那就太酷了吧
That would be so cool.
你们想看真正的星吗 巨星就在此
You guys want to see a real star, look over here.
怎么了
What?
单口相声演员帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特的弟弟转发我了
I just got retweeted... by Patton Oswalt's brother.
尼尔·盖曼真的都来这里买♥♥吗
So, this is really where Neil Gaiman shops?
尼尔·盖曼 尼克拉斯·凯奇 娜塔莉·波特曼
Neil Gaiman, Nicolas Cage, Natalie Portman.
名单可长了
The list goes on.
他们都来这里买♥♥吗
They all come here?
除非是我撒谎了
Unless I'm lying.
这些人都是谁啊
Who are all these people?
怎么 快闪族有活动吗
What? Is this a flash mob?
他们有在跳舞吗
Are they dancing?
我又不知道这年头大家都怎么跳舞
I don't know what today's dancing looks like.
两位 那条推特真的吸引了好多人来
Hey, guys. That tweet actually got people to come in.
是不是超棒
Isn't that great?
才没有 我就喜欢这店以前那样子
No. I liked the way the store was before.
门可罗雀 惨不忍♥睹的样子吗
You mean empty and sad?
对啊 那简直完美
Yes, it was perfect.
仿佛有在卖♥♥宝可梦卡片的殡仪馆
Like a funeral home that sells Pokemon cards.
我现在要是想要
What am I supposed to do now
留在店里看看漫画该怎么办
if I want to hang out and read a comic book?
去坐在沙发上看啊
Go sit on the couch.
坐在陌生人旁边吗
Next to a stranger?
我唯一愿意坐下 阅读 并无视的女人
If I'm going to sit, read, and ignore a woman,
只能是我未婚妻
it's going to be my fiancee.
你干嘛有点人群就唧唧歪歪啊
Why are you being such a baby about the crowds?
你不是也去漫展的吗
You go to Comic-Con.
你... 抱歉
You-- I'm sorry.
你把这里跟漫展相提并论吗
You're comparing this place to Comic-Con?
在这里 我能在上厕所时
Well, can I go to the bathroom here next to a Wookiee
碰见拉链卡到毛发的《星战》伍基人吗
who got his zipper stuck in his fur?
我们俩去漫展的理由还真是大不同啊
Wow. We go to Comic-Con for different reasons.
这样吧
You know what?
给我一份《动作漫画》第1000期
Just give me a copy of Action Comics 1000,
我买♥♥了就走
and I'll be on my way.
抱歉 卖♥♥完了
Sorry. All out.
你现在就随便放人进店里买♥♥吗
Now you just let people come in and buy them?
我没意识到你连自己灵魂都卖♥♥啊
I didn't realize your soul was also for sale.
本来没卖♥♥ 但你出个价就能谈
Well, it wasn't, but, uh, make me an offer.
谁啊
Who is that?
-谢尔顿 -他又不爽谁了
- Sheldon. - Who is he mad at?
-尼尔·盖曼 -那是谁啊
- Neil Gaiman. - Who's that?
-反正不是我们 -太棒了
- Not us. - Great.
两位
Guys.
你们猜怎么着
So, guess what.
昨晚那东西的确是个彗星
That indeed was a comet last night,
而且呢 是从未被人发现过的
and it turns out, no one's seen it before.
真的吗
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表