宇宙是灵魂的镜子
Space is the mirror of the soul.
我们是瞭望远方 还是照进内心呢
Are we looking beyond, or are we looking within?
我是看向鞋子
I'm looking at my shoes.
我都看得有点晕乎了
This is making me a little motion sick.
当我们凝望着无止尽的宇宙
When we gaze out at the immensities of space,
我们能了解到这是因为我们的内心
we understand them because there are immensities
也是无限大
within us as well.
我是拉杰什·库萨帕里博士
I'm Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali,
感谢各位与我一起
and thank you for taking a walk with me...
漫步群星之中
through the stars.
他收尾的停顿 一次比一次长
That pause gets longer every show.
我觉得...
I believe...
你说得没错
you're right.
你好
Hey.
我能跟你合照一张吗
Can I get a picture with you?
没问题
Absolutely.
如果你要发到社交平台
And if you post it on social media,
我建议你加个话题#库萨诗里#
I suggest the hashtag "Koothra-poet."
谢谢你 节目很棒
Thank you. The show was great.
这不全是我一个人的功劳
Well, I can't take all the credit.
我有一群很棒的明星配角
I have pretty good co-stars.
一群明"星"
The stars.
你对每个人都说这套词吗
Do you say that to everyone?
只对美女
Only to beautiful women.
还有还行的女孩说
And okay women.
行吧
Okay.
我澄清一下 你是前一类人
Uh, just to clarify: you're the first kind.
行吧
Okay.
谢谢你们来
Thanks for coming.
两位帅哥对今晚的节目有何评价
What did you handsome gentlemen think of the show?
你可以收功了
Uh, you can turn it off now.
谢谢夸奖 但我的魅力能放不能收
It's sweet of you to say, but I don't think I can.
看看这张哈雷在泡澡的超萌照片
Look at this cute picture of Halley in the bath.
拍得很赞啊
Aw, that's great.
要我发给你吗
Want me to send it to you?
别了 在你手♥机♥是可爱 在我手♥机♥上是犯罪
No, on your phone it's cute, on my phone it's a crime.
我也有一张很萌的照片分享
I also have a pretty cute picture to share.
那是什么
What is that?
一个方程式
An equation.
它是不是太完美了
Isn't it perfect?
有时候我就这么盯着它看
Sometimes I just stare at it,
心想"真想不到它是我想出来的"
and I think "I can't believe that came out of me."
既然我们要分享照片
Well, since we're sharing pictures,
我也可以贡献一张
I have one to contribute.
拜托别是你跟你狗一起泡澡的照片
Please don't let it be you and your dog in the bathtub.
并不是
It's not.
但别滑去看别张照片
But don't swipe.
这是什么
What are we looking at here?
是我跟一个美女的合照
Well, that's me and a beautiful woman
而从我的手表可以看出是半夜两点半拍的
and my watch showing the time as 2:30 in the morning.
所以... 证物"A"吗
So, state's exhibit "A"?
不是啦 我前几天跟她在天文台认识的
No. I met her at the planetarium a few days ago,
她后来邀请我出去喝一杯
and she invited me out for a drink.
那恭喜你啊
Oh, good for you. H-Hey,
印地语的"狗"怎么说
w-what's the Hindi word for "Dog"?
-库塔 -你这只贱库塔
- Kutta. - You kutta.
咆咆
Bow-bow.
这是印地语的汪汪
That's Hindi for woof-woof.
我今晚跟她又有约
I am seeing her again tonight.
我今晚也有约呢
You know, I also have a date tonight.
但别担心 不是跟别的女人
But don't worry, it's not another woman.
是跟弦理论有约
It's string theory.
咆咆
Bow-bow.
抱歉 但人家才是色库塔 你不算
Sorry, he's a kutta, you're not.
-回来了 -回来啦
- Hi. - ?Hello.
你在干嘛
What you doing?
跟我的宝宝合照
Oh, taking another picture with my baby.
你看它长多大了
Look how big he got.
看到你这么兴奋挺有意思的
It's fun to see you this excited.
谢谢啦 你人...
Aw, thank you, that's so...
-不许坐这里 -啥 怎么了
- Don't sit there! ?- What, what?
抱歉啦
I, uh-- sorry.
这是我组织系统的一部分
I-It's part of my organization system.
那里是我放论文的地方
That's-that's where those papers go.
好吧 那不如我...
Okay. Um, how about if I just...
把这笔记本推过去...
slide this notebook...
行吧 没关系
You know what, it's fine.
我去卧室里待着
I'll just be in the bedroom.
不用 别 这里也是你的公♥寓♥
No, no. Uh, this is your apartment, too.
我今晚收工吧
Uh, look, I'll-I'll stop for the night
然后把这里收拾了
and clean this up.
你真是太贴心了 谢尔顿
Well, that's very considerate, Sheldon.
我知道
I know.
其实我是在尝试一个新招式
See, I'm trying this new technique
就是我换位思考 做到感同身受
where I imagine how I would feel in someone else's position.
你是指同理心吗
Y-You mean empathy?
我还以为这是我发明的新方法呢
Oh, I thought I came up with it.
无论如何 我还是谢谢你做出的努力
Well, regardless, I-I appreciate the effort.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的很难呢
It's really hard.
早安
Morning.
早安啊
Good morning.
你其实不用为我做早餐
Aw, you didn't have to cook me breakfast.
我不确定我昨晚的表现如何
Well, I wasn't sure how I did last night,
我想确定有个强劲的收尾
and I wanted to finish strong.
你不用担心啦
You don't need to worry.
昨晚很赞了
Last night was great.
虽然你现在这么说
Ah, well, you say that now,
但等你吃过一口之后再发表意见
but wait until you taste this.
我的天 太好吃了吧
Oh, my God, this is amazing.
所以我在后车厢里都有备一个煎蛋锅
Which is why I keep an omelet pan in the trunk of my car.
谢谢啦 很好吃
Well, thank you, it's delicious.
我老公从来不做饭给我吃
My husband never cooked for me.
你结过婚了吗
Oh, uh, y-you were married.
是啊 严格上来说我还已婚
Yeah. Well, technically, I guess I still am.
你的"严格上来说"
Is that "technically,"
是指离婚文件还没正式生效
like, the paperwork hasn't gone through,
还是"严格上来说"
or "technically,"
他现在正在衣柜里看着我们俩
like, he's in the closet watching us right now?
没有啦 我们已经分居了
No, no, we're separated.
我们能聊一点别的吗
Do you mind if we talk about something else?
当然啦
Of course.
告诉你 我的煎蛋卷能这么好吃的秘诀
Uh, you know, my secret to making great omelets is that
是我蛋黄跟蛋白是分开打散的
I beat the egg whites separately.
说到这个 你们分开多久了
Speaking of which, how long have you been separated?
大概两周吧
About two weeks.
这周数不太多啊
That is not a lot of weeks.
其实这刚刚过了双数周数的门槛啊
In fact, that's the bare minimum to get to the plural "weeks."
无所谓啊
Doesn't matter.
他已搬走 我向前走
He moved out, I moved on.
很好
Oh. Good.
你介意我问一下他是干哪一行的吗
Yeah, do you mind me asking what he does for a living?
他是消防员
He's a firefighter.
有意思
Oh. Interesting.
一个有可能妒火中烧 还能随手拿到斧子的男人
A potentially jealous man who's handy with an ax.
不过没事的啦
It's-it's okay, though.
他可是有将近整整两周时间冷静呢
He's almost had two weeks to cool down.
好的 下一款药是罗马唑
Okay, the next drug is Romatrol.
这款我会
Oh, I know this one.
我其实很努力在推销这款药呢
We're actually pushing it really hard.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表