以前一台要上千块钱
they used to cost, like, a thousand dollars,
但前几天我还用一台来砸扁虫子
but just the other day I used one to smash a bug.
对 你得有耐心
Yeah, you-you just have to be patient.
但要是我耐心等候时
But what if while I'm being patient,
有比我更死缠烂打的人
someone more relentless than me
逼得他们大学给他们拨款了呢
badgers their university into giving them money?
如果有人比你更死缠烂打
If there's someone more relentless than you,
我还挺想会会他们
I'd like to meet them.
我不想
I would not.
我不会坐等大学回心转意
I'm not waiting for the university to come around.
我会另找法子筹款
I'll find another way to raise the money.
如果是可以朝你丢派的那种出气小房♥间
Ooh, if it's one of those booths where we can throw a pie at you,
我愿意奉献20大洋
I'm in for, like, 20 bucks.
如果我能朝你丢DVD机 我愿意出40
40 bucks if I can throw a DVD player.
二位想来杯香槟吗
Would you like some champagne?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Sure.
这挺不错的
This is nice.
你是指帮艾米选婚纱还是白天买♥♥醉
What? Helping Amy find a dress or day drinking?
反正就是不错 问个屁
It's just nice, okay?
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think?
艾米 我的天啊
Amy, oh, my God.
你看起来真美
You look so beautiful.
我也觉得自己很美
I feel beautiful.
你们瞧 两边锁骨都露了
And look, both clavicles.
吃屎吧 老妈
Take that, Mom.
你知道俗语说的好
You know what they say:
有料不秀 天诛地灭
if you got 'em, flaunt 'em.
有没可能第一条就是最好的选择
Is it possible that the very first dress is the dress?
说什么傻话
Oh, don't be silly.
怎么能买♥♥你试穿的第一条裙子
You can't buy the first dress you try on.
这就跟嫁给你第一个男...
That'd be like marrying the first guy that you...
怎么能买♥♥你试穿的第一条裙子
You can't buy the first dress you try on.
还有手指三明治 这地方棒极了
Little finger sandwiches, too. This place is amazing.
手指三明治有意思的是
Interesting thing about finger sandwiches:
你把足够分量拼起来
you put enough of them together,
就能得到一个完整的三明治
you got a sandwich.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 有个问题
Uh, guys, we have a problem.
-你没事吧 -怎么了
- Are you okay? - What's wrong?
我穿所有婚纱都美爆了
I look amazing in all of these dresses!
瞧瞧你的小蛮腰
Wow. Look at your waist.
你之前都藏哪儿去了
Where you been hiding that thing?
伯纳黛特别说啦
Bernadette, stop.
佩妮 轮到你开始吹捧了
Penny, you say something nice now.
天啊 谢尔顿看到你穿这条裙子后
Boy, you know, when Sheldon sees you in that dress,
一定会想井然有序地把裙子脱掉
he's gonna want to methodically take it off,
折好 小心放入储物盒
fold it up, carefully place it in a storage box,
贴好标签 然后尽情蹂躏你
label it, and then ravish you.
我要不要再试几条
Should I try on some more?
你享受这过程吗
Are you having fun?
我享受这美绝人寰的过程吗
Am I having fun being beautiful?
老娘当然享受
Of course I am!
太好了 继续
Great. Keep going.
就是它了
This is it.
这就是命中注定的裙子
This is the one.
你们喜欢吗
Do you love it?
你喜欢吗
Do you?
我超爱啊
I do.
哇
Wow.
我也是 哇
Also, wow.
-你好 莱纳德 -嘿
- Hello, Leonard. - Hi.
你在忙吗
Are you doing anything?
没有 我就坐在书桌前
No. I'm just sitting here at my desk
无目的地敲打电脑键盘
typing on my computer for nothing.
我就是这么想的 但我不想想当然
That was my guess, but I didn't want to assume.
你能帮我拍摄众筹网站的短片吗
Can you help me shoot my Kickstarter video?
你真觉得大家会给你
Do you really think people are gonna give you
五亿美元吗
half a billion dollars?
当然不是 但如果我能筹到足够的种子基金
Of course not, but if I can raise enough seed money
显示我是认真的
to show that I'm serious,
应该就能吸引到一些大款投资人
I should be able to attract some major investors.
快看看我提供的超酷奖励
And look at the cool incentives I'm offering.
"捐5万 我就帮你检查饮食情况
"For $50,000, I will examine your diet
为你量身定制如厕时间表"
and create a customized bathroom schedule."
挺合适的 5万丢进马桶冲走
That's fitting-- 50 grand down the toilet.
这个怎么样
Well, how about this?
捐10万 我就亲自为你家
For $100,000, I will design the flag
设计一面旗帜
of your house or apartment.
还有 捐100万
And for $1 million,
我就莅临你家告诉你 你有什么毛病
I will come over and tell you what's wrong with you.
这么多年来 我都免费"享受"这待遇
Aw, and all these years, I've been getting that for free.
别抖机灵 莱纳德
Don't be smug, Leonard.
这正是你其中一种毛病
That's one of the things that's wrong with you.
这趟行程收获颇丰
Well, that was a successful trip.
是啊
Yes.
艾米找到了中意的裙子
Amy found a dress that she liked.
确实
She sure did.
她找到了一条看上去...
She found a dress that looked like...
让她快乐的裙子
like it made her happy.
她确实看起来很快乐
She-she did look happy.
她脸上洋溢着幸福的光彩
I mean, her face was just glowing, so...
对 我们应该确保摄影师知道
Yeah, we should make sure the photographer knows
拍的时候... 尽量特写脸
to just really... get in there.
我们同意那裙子丑爆了对吧
So we agree it's awful?
那条裙子就该一把火给烧了
That dress should be set on fire!
我们该说什么吗
Should we say something?
当然不能说
No, we can't.
但她带我们一起去选裙子
But don't you think she brought us with her
不就是想听我们诚实的意见吗
'cause she wants our honest opinion?
没人想听真话
No one wants that.
我就想啊
I do.
你才不想
No, ya don't.
我不想她难看
I don't want her to look back
觉得自己犯了大错
and think she made some awful mistake.
你是说像你那个蠢兮兮的曲奇怪兽纹身一样吗
You mean like your dumb Cookie Monster tattoo?
看见没 这样好玩吗
See? Was that fun?
总会有人说难听话
Someone's gonna say something.
与其让她在婚礼上出丑 不如我们现在告诉她
It should be us now instead of everyone at her wedding.
好吧 但我们得委婉一点说
Okay, but as long as we do it gently.
还得一起说
And together.
我的裙子怎么了
Well, what about my dress?
你们不喜欢吗
Don't you like it?
-我不喜欢 -裙子太美了
- I don't. - It's beautiful.
斯图尔特 我想卖♥♥些漫画
Hey, Stuart, I'd like to sell some comic books.
这我太了解流程了
Oh. Well, I know all about that.
第一步是从被踢出艺校开始
Step one is flunk out of art school.
你为什么要卖♥♥漫画
Well, why are you selling 'em?
大学拒绝给我的实验拨款
The university is refusing to fund my experiment,
所以我需要筹钱自己做
so I need to raise money and do it on my own.
你需要多少钱
Ah. How much do you need?
一开始我想先筹50万
For a start, I'm trying to raise $500,000.
那我希望你有那超稀有的
Well, I hope you have that rare Superman
印在真正超人皮肤上的《超人》
printed on the skin of actual Superman.
我知道你在开玩笑
I know you're making a joke,
但我真的有不少期值钱的漫画
but I really do have some valuable issues in here.
这还只是第一盒 后面陆续还有
And this is just the first box of many.
好吧 看看你这儿有什么
All right, let's see what you got.
这是整套托德·麦克法兰的《再生侠》吗
Huh. Is this a complete run of Todd McFarlane's Spawn?
没错
Yes.
瞧瞧这个
Ooh, look at this.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表