Morning.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
真够"快乐"的
Yeah, sure.
你有睡觉吗
Did you sleep at all?
没有 你呢
No. You?
我在马桶上晕过去了一会
I passed out on the toilet once.
不知道这算不算
I don't know if that counts.
你好点了吗
Feel any better?
糟透了
I feel terrible.
那么
Well...
现在该做♥爱♥了吗
should we make love now?
你怎么还有心思做♥爱♥呢
How can you even think about sex?
我可是大老爷们 跟大家一样一年有一次性需求
Hey, I'm a man; I have annual needs just like anyone.
再说 这是我们的生日传统
And besides, it's our birthday tradition.
你觉得你能不能
You think you can do it
在我躺尸不动 你也不碰我的情况下做完
while I lie perfectly still and you don't touch me?
我可以尽力一试
I can try.
想再来一次吗
Want to do it again?
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
"养活了'杨弛'" 杨弛是谁啊
"Kept Fern alive"? Who's Fern?
不 是羊齿 浴室里那盆羊齿蕨
No, the fern. The one in the bathroom.
我们真要硬说那盆褐色植物是活的吗 好吧
We're really calling that brown thing alive? Okay.
你想这个想多久了
So, how long have you been working on this?
两个小时吧
Oh, couple hours.
我中途休息了一会 试着打破我马里奥赛车的记录
I took a break to try to beat my high score on Mario Kart.
你打破了吗
Well, did you do it?
你在板子上看到这一条了吗
Do you see it on the board?
这太蠢了 我们的生活很美满啊
Okay, this is silly. Our lives are great.
我也这么觉得
I think so, too.
那你为什么如此烦恼
So then why is this bugging you so much?
我想是因为 感觉大家都在前进
I guess it feels like everyone's moving forward
而我们却原地踏步
and we're stuck.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们已经结婚两年了
Well, we've been married two years.
是否该考虑接下来的事了
Should we think about what's next?
比如买♥♥栋房♥子 或是生个娃
Like buying a house or having a baby?
有一天我想完成这些步骤
Look, I want to do all those things someday,
但在那之前我还有很多想做的事
but there's a bunch of stuff I want to do first.
好吧 比如什么事
Okay, like what?
我也不知道 保持苗条和有钱
I don't know, stay thin and have money.
不 我是认真的
No, no, I-I'm serious.
如果有想做的事 我们就开始去做吧
If there's things we want to do, let's start doing them.
好吧 我们从来没有一起正式旅行过
Okay. Well, we've never been on a big trip together.
我很愿意去
I would love that.
那你的信里可以写这个啦
Okay, there's something for your letter:
"有考虑过去旅行"
"Considered going on a trip."
虽然只是一天游
It's just a day trip,
但我们可以坐船到卡特琳娜岛
but we could take the ferry out to Catalina.
很好啊 我们就去吧
Great, let's do it.
艾米占用了洗手间 我需要...
Amy's in the bathroom and I need to...!
我仿佛已经听见了海的声音
It's like I can hear the ocean already.
好的 谢谢告知
Okay. Thanks for letting me know.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
伯纳黛特家人的孩子们病了 他们不来了
Bernadette's sister's kids are sick and they're not coming.
但就是为了他们 杯子蛋糕才做成素食啊
But they're the whole reason the cupcakes are vegan!
-派对布置得怎么样啦 -很好
- How's the party coming? - Good!
超棒 亲友们马上就要到啦
Great! Our friends should be here any second!
除了我们 你只邀请了他们吗
Those are the only other people you invited?
"爸比与我"班上的那些孩子呢
What about the kids from the Daddy and Me class?
成熟点吧
Oh, grow up.
-糟了 -怎么了
- Uh-oh. - What?
我没把食物放进冰箱
I left the food out.
你担心会变质成安全食品吗
You afraid it's gonna go good?
你感觉怎么样了
How are you feeling?
我胃疼 恶寒
Ugh. My stomach aches, I got the chills,
嘴巴里的味道怪怪的
my mouth tastes weird,
吞口水都疼
it hurts to swallow,
我看东西还有点重影
and I've got a little double vision.
是的
Yeah.
我也好多了
I'm feeling better, too.
这派对简直是灾难
Well, this party's a disaster.
别怪派对啊
Don't blame the party!
你知道我托了多少关系
You know how many favors I had to call in
才租到神奇女侠的蹦跳城♥堡♥吗
with my bounce house guy to get Wonder Woman?
那是神奇女侠吗
Is that Wonder Woman?
严格来说 那是个中国山寨版
Technically, it's a Chinese knockoff called
叫快乐强壮的泳衣女士
Happy Strong Swimsuit Lady.
那我把话收回 这派对棒极了
Then I take it back; it's a great party.
你自己坐在这儿生闷气吧
Well, you can sit here and sulk if you want.
我要去庆祝哈雷的第一个生日
I'm gonna go celebrate Halley's first birthday.
这个派对是我计划的 你屁忙都没帮
Which I planned with no help from you.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
这是蹦跳城♥堡♥ 我要进去蹦
It's a bounce house! I'm gonna go bounce in it!
进去前 应该要先脱鞋啊
You're supposed to take your shoes off before you go in there!
你知道吗
You know what?
我女儿的生日派对已经让我压力很大了
I'm stressed about my daughter's birthday party.
我不要再看你脸色
I don't need your attitude.
我很努力把派对办起来
Well, I worked really hard on this,
你连句谢谢都没说
and you haven't even said thank you.
真抱歉 谢谢啊
Oh, I'm sorry. Thank you.
谢谢你把你生活里
Thank you for blaming me
一切不顺都怪到我头上
for everything that's wrong in your life!
谢谢你抛弃了我们的友谊
Thank you for walking out on our friendship!
不客气
You are welcome!
我也谢谢你这些年来不断吐槽我
And thank you for mocking me for all of these years!
谢谢你这么多槽点
Thank you for making it so easy!
你为什么这么混♥蛋♥
Why are you being such a jerk?
因为你是我最好的朋友 而你伤了我的心
Because you're my best friend and you hurt my feelings!
你也是我最好的朋友 你也伤了我的心
Well, you're my best friend and you hurt my feelings!
真不敢相信你居然推我
I can't believe you shoved me!
我也不敢相信你居然推我
Well, I can't believe you shoved me!
但还挺好玩的 不是吗
But it was kind of fun, wasn't it?!
-是的 再推一次 -乐意至极
- It was! Do it again! - Gladly!
好 现在同时互推
Okay, now at the same time!
真是太赞了
Oh, oh, that was awesome!
好 这次先膝盖着地 然后站起来
Yeah, okay, this time, knees, then feet.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
再来 再来
Again! Again!
大家好呀
Hello.
你们来了
You made it.
你们俩感觉怎么样
How you two feeling?
好点了
Oh, a little better.
那些书应该叫
Those books should have been called
《草原茅厕》才对
Little Outhouse on the Prairie.
哈雷醒了 准备好参加派对啦
Halley's awake and ready for her party!
我这就上来
Be right up!
我想看小寿星女
Ooh, I want to see the birthday girl.
我很想见她
I'd love to see her.
别那么快 重新穿上这胸罩需要点时间
Walk slow, it takes a while to get this bra back on.
其实...
You know...
你的生日还没过
it's still your birthday.
确实
It is.
我们两个 都感觉好多了
And... we are both... feeling better.
确实
We are.
那间弹跳屋里没人
And there's no one in that bounce house.
哎
No.
太棒了
Great.
我们去里面跳一会
Let's go jump for a bit,
再找个房♥间交♥媾♥吧
and then find a bedroom to have coitus in.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表