生活大爆♥炸♥
第三季第一集
Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
《生活大爆♥炸♥》前情回顾
I am going to the Arctic Circle
我和莱纳德 沃罗威茨 库萨帕里
with Leonard, Walowitz, and Koothrappali.
要去北极圈
- For three months? - Yes.
-去三个月 -没错
What did you mean when you said you were going to miss me?
你说会想我是什么意思
It means I wish you weren't going.
意思是我不想你走
[三个月后]
Oh, thank God we're home.
谢天谢地 到家了
I can't believe we spent three months in that frozen hell.
难以置信我们在那冰冷的地狱呆了3个月
It was like a snowy nightmare
简直就是个噩梦
from which there was no awakening.
梦里漫天飞雪 而又无法醒来
I don't know what Arctic expedition you guys were on,
我不知道你们对北极考察的感想
but I thought it was a hoot and a half.
我只觉得意犹未尽
Oh, hi, Mom.
你好 妈妈
No, I told you I'd call you when I got home.
不 我说了 到家了再打电♥话♥给你
I'm not home yet.
我还没到家呢
All right, I'm home.
行了 到家了
The Arctic expedition was a remarkable success.
北极考察非常成功
I'm all but certain there's a Nobel Prize in my future.
说不定我将来能得一个诺贝尔奖
Actually, I shouldn't say that.
其实 不应该这样说
I'm entirely certain.
我完全确定能得
No, Mother, I could not feel
不 妈妈 我感觉不到
your church group praying for my safty.
你的教会小组为我祈祷平安
The fact that I'm home safe does not prove that it worked.
就算我平安回家也不证明祈祷有效
The logic is post hoc ergo propter hoc.
这个逻辑完全是个谬误
No, I'm not sassing you in Eskimo talk.
不 我没有用爱斯基摩口吻跟你顶嘴
I'm gonna go let Penny know we're back.
我去告诉佩妮我们回来了
Mother, I have to go.
妈妈 我得挂了
Yeah, love you. Bye.
爱你 拜
Hello, old friend.
好啊 老朋友
Daddy's home.
爹爹回来了
Leonard, you're back.
莱纳德 你回来啦
Yeah. I just stopped by to say-- hmph!
对 我过来跟你说...
- Yeah. So, hi. - Hi.
-嗨 -嗨
Damn it, I should have gone over and told her we were back.
妈的 早知道我先来说我们回来了
Yeah, it was first-come, first-serve.
就是 先到先得嘛
I just want you both to know,
先跟你们俩声明
When I publish my findings,
等我发表我的发现时
I won't forget your contributions.
我不会忘记你们的付出的
- Great. - Thanks.
-太好了 -谢谢
Of course, I can't mention you in my Nobel acceptance speech,
但在诺贝尔领奖感言中不能提及你们
but when I get around to writing my memoirs,
不过写传记时
you can expect a very effusive footnote
我会在注脚上提到你们
and perhaps a signed copy.
或者给你们一本我签名的传记
We have to tell him.
我们得告诉他
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Damn his Vulcan hearing.
该死的瓦肯听力[星际迷航]
You fellows are planning a party for me, aren't you?
你们打算给我办派对 是吧
Okay, Sheldon, sit down.
谢尔顿 坐
If there's going to be a theme I should let you know
如果要搞主题派对的话 先告诉你们
that I don't care for luau, toga or "under the sea."
我不喜欢夏威夷式 罗马式和"海底式"
Yeah, we'll keep that in mind. Look...
我们会记在心里
We need to talk to you about something that happened at the North Pole.
我们想谈谈在北极发生的一些事
If this is about the night the heat went out,
如果是说没有暖气那晚的事
there's nothing to be embarrassed about.
没什么好害臊的
It's not about that.
不是那件事
And we agreed never speak of it again.
我们说好不再提这个
So we slept together naked.
不就是一起裸睡嘛
It was only to keep our core body temperatures from plummeting.
这只是以防体温骤降而已
He's speaking about it.
他还真说上了
For me, it was a bonding moment.
对我觉得 这可以促进我们的感情
Sheldon, you remember the first few weeks
谢尔顿 你还记得开始几周
We were looking for magnetic monopoles
我们在探测磁单极子
And not finding anything and you were acting
结果一无所获
like an obnoxious, giant dictator?
你变成面目可憎的大JJ霸主吗
thought we were going to be gentle with him.
我以为要婉转点跟他说呢
That's why I added the "tator."
所以我才加了霸主
And then when we finally got our first positive data,
接着终于测出一些可用数据时
you were so happy.
你多高兴啊
Oh, yes.
是啊
In the world of emoticons, I was colon, capital "D."
用表情字符表达就是:D[笑脸]
Well, in actuality, what your equipment detected
其实 你的仪器侦测的数据
wasn't so much evidence of paradigm-shifting monopoles
不是范式转变单极子的证据
as it was...
那是...
static from the electric can opener
电动开罐刀具的静电
we were turning on and off.
我们在不停开关
He just went colon, capital "O."
他的表情一下变成了:O[惊讶]
You tampered with my experiment?
你们篡改了我的实验
We had to.
我们别无选择
It was the only way to keep you
只有这样
from being such a huge Dickensian.
你才不会变成狄更斯专家(混♥蛋♥JJ)
You see that? I add the "ensian."
懂吗 我加了专家
Did Leonard know about this?
莱纳德知道吗
Leonard's my best friend in the world.
他是我最好的朋友
Surely Leonard didn't know.
他肯定不知道
Actually, it was his idea.
其实 这是他的主意
Of course it was. The whole plan weeks of Leonard.
当然是莱纳德 试验计划是他制定的
- I missed you so much. - I missed you, too
-我好想你 -我也好想你
I couldn't even think of anyone else while you were gone.
你不在 我都没想其他人
Me, neither.
我也是
Except for one night when the heat went out.
除了没有暖气那晚
Long story. It's... Don't ask.
说来话长 别问了
Leonard.
莱纳德
Do not make a sound.
别出声
Whispering, "Do not make a sound..."
你在低声说"别出声"
...is a sound.
就出声了
Damn his Vulcan hearing.
该死的瓦肯听力
Not a good time, Sheldon.
现在没空 谢尔顿
Penny.
佩妮
Penny. Penny.
佩妮 佩妮
Oh, this is ridicules.
啊 真是要命
What?
干嘛
Hello, Penny
你好 佩妮
I realize you're currently at the mercy
我明白你现在正完全被
of your primitive biological urges,
最原始的野性冲动所控制
but as you have an entire lifetime
可是 反正你这辈子还会有
of poor decisions ahead of you, may I interrupt this one?
无数错误的决定 我能不能打断这一个?
It's great to see you too. Come on in.
我也很高兴见到你 请进
Wolowitz has informed me of your grand deception.
沃罗威茨刚告诉我你的那个大骗局
Do you have anything to say for yourself?
你有没有什么要解释的
Yes, I feel terrible about it.
是的 我对此觉得十分难过
I will never forgive myself, I don't expect you to, either,
我绝不能原谅我自己 我也不准备你会
and I would really appreciate it if you would leave me with Penny
我想你应该让我留在这儿跟佩妮
for a session of self-criticism and repentance.
做一下自我检查和深刻忏悔
Okay, can someone please tell me what's going on here?
啊 你们能不能告诉我究竟是怎么回事儿
What's going on is I was lead to believe
事情是 他们让我以为
I was making groundbreaking strides in science,
我在科学研究上有了惊天动地的大发现
when in fact, I was being fed
而事实上 我记录的数据是错的
false data at the hands of Wolowitz, Koothrappali
是沃罗威茨和库萨帕里
and your furry little boy toy.
还有你这个小毛毛孩儿做出来的
Is that true?
真的吗
It was the only way to make him happy.
只有这样才能让他高兴啊
Well, why'd you have to make him happy?
可是你干嘛非要让他高兴呢
Because when he wasn't happy, we wanted to kill him.
因为他不高兴的时候 我们都想杀了他
There was even a plan.
我们甚至有过计划
We were going to throw his kindle outside,
我们打算把他的炉子扔到外头
and when he went to get it, lock the door
等他出去捡的时候 把门锁上
and let him freeze to death.
冻死他
That seems like a bit of an overreaction.
这听起来有点过分吧
No, the overreaction was the plan to tie your limbs
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表