这真是个好主意
This was a good idea.
我们已经好久没举办闺蜜之夜了
It's been a long time since we've had girls' night.
对啊 能够有个放松的夜晚
Yeah, it's so nice to have a relaxing evening
在家什么都不干最棒了
at home doing nothing.
对啊 跟我这个月其他30个
Yeah, really breaks up the other 30 days
在家休养屁事不干的日子完全不同
I've spent on bed rest doing nothing.
今晚我们会让你忘掉那一切
Well, tonight we're gonna make you forget all that.
你们会让我忘记我被困床上
You're gonna make me forget I've been stuck in bed
还有小宝宝把我的膀胱当球踢吗
while a baby uses my bladder as a kickball?
你自己跟霍华德无套啪啪啪
Hey, you had unprotected sex with Howard.
你遭报应纯属活该
You deserve to be miserable.
我需要一点时尚建议
Hey, I need some fashion advice.
真的吗 向我请教啊 我很乐意...
Really? From me? I would love to...
其实是莱纳德跟我说佩妮在这里
Actually, Leonard told me Penny was over here?
怎么了 你要跟小妞约会吗
Hey, what's going on? You got a date?
我... 是跟科学有个约会
I, uh, do have a date... with science.
那科学会穿什么呢
Oh, what's science wearing?
格里菲斯天文台在找一名天体物理学家
The Griffith Observatory is looking for an astrophysicist
来当顾问 我明天要去面试
to consult, and I have an interview tomorrow.
我好喜欢那个天文台
Oh, I love the observatory.
他们会告诉你 你在别的星球时的体重
They tell you your weight on all the different planets.
在金星时 永远都适合穿比基尼
Yeah. It's always bikini season on Venus.
我觉得你一定能胜任
I think you'd be great at that.
你也同意吧 伯纳黛特
Don't you agree, Bernadette?
啥 我有在听 我有在听
Huh? I'm listening. I'm listening.
我没有在看电视剧《王冠》
I'm not watching The Crown.
我就是想给人好的第一印象
I just want to make a good first impression,
所以想请你帮我挑一件好的
and thought maybe you could help me pick out an outfit?
没问题 让我看看
Of course. Let's see what you got.
其实你只需要选一件
Yeah, you just need to pick something
能让你感到自信的就行了
that-that you feel confident in.
抱歉 我没带我的自信魔法外套来
I'm sorry. I left my magic clothes at home.
我相信这两件就够...
I'm sure these two options will be f...
你... 你家还有别的衣服吗
So you-you have other clothes at home?
算啦 无所谓
Uh, it doesn't matter.
他们要跟一大堆人谈
They're talking to a bunch of people.
估计都选不上我
I probably won't get it anyway.
-别这么说啊 -对啊 你得对自己有自信
- Well, don't say that. - Yeah, you have to believe in yourself.
其实在我来美国之前
You know, before I came to America,
我是个很有自信的小伙子
I was filled with confidence.
我怎么会变成这样
What happened to me?
拉杰来你们闺蜜之夜吗
Hey, is that Raj there at girls' night?
你好啊 霍华德
Well, hey. Hey, Howard.
记住了 如果你先睡着
Just remember, if you fall asleep first,
她们会把你的胸罩拿去冰箱冻住
they're gonna freeze your bra.
你跟艾米计划婚礼还愉快吗
You and Amy having fun planning your wedding?
我们决定使用一种数学方法
We're employing a mathematical approach
叫决策论 所以... 太特么愉快了
called decision theory, so, heck, yeah.
"特么"吗
Heck, yeah?
某人得交一块钱的"接近骂脏话"罚款啊
Looks like someone need to put a dollar in the almost-swear jar.
我们随机分配所有需要下的婚礼决定
We've assigned all wedding decisions randomly,
然后我们一人决定一半
and each of us makes half of them.
比如婚礼场地 证婚人
You know, from venue to officiant
到宾客的桌号♥是用罗马数字还是杜威十进制
to numbering system for the tables: Roman or Dewey Decimal.
为什么不用十六进制数
Why not hexadecimal?
因为这是婚姻大事 不是相声大会
'Cause this is our wedding, not a joke.
-你们好啊 -你来啦
- Hey, guys. - Hello.
太好啦 经理拉杰来了
Oh, good. Raj is here
快告诉我们今天有哪些特餐
to tell us today's specials.
好笑好笑 我今天下午有个面试
Very funny. I have my interview this afternoon.
如果面试失败
Oh. If it doesn't work out,
你也穿好可以去传摩♥门♥教♥的衣服啦
you're ready to go on your Mormon mission.
我没懂你们这是什么情况
I-I don't understand what's going on here.
情况就是呢
Oh, what's going on here is
我要去面试天文馆的一个工作
I'm up for a job at the planetarium,
而霍华德在吐槽我
and Howard is making fun of me.
那太好了 你们都在做自己爱做的事
Oh, that's great. You're both doing what you love.
我为你感到兴奋
Well, I'm excited for you.
谢谢 录用之后 天文馆所有的节目
Oh, thanks, yeah. I'd be in charge of developing
都将会由我来开♥发♥与念旁白
and narrating all the planetarium shows.
我很想要这份工作
And I really want this,
所以你多支持我一下是会死吗
so it wouldn't kill you to be more supportive.
如果死了 可以葬在你当入殓师的殡仪馆吗
But if it did, you could bury me at the funeral home you direct.
等等 哏都是在嘲讽他打扮跟平常不一样吗
Wait. The premise is that he is dressed differently?
对啊
Yeah.
的确啊 是跟平常差很多
That's true. He is not dressed the same.
爸
Hey, Dad.
你好啊 拉杰什
Hello, Rajesh.
面试怎么样了
How was the interview?
不是太好
Uh, not so great.
他们问我最大的缺点是什么
They asked me what my biggest weakness was,
45分钟后 他们谢谢我来参加面试
and 45 minutes later, they thanked me for coming.
儿子 爸不是不爱你 但你是有啥毛病啊
Son, don't take this the wrong way, but what's your problem?
我想回答你 但回答一次貌似需要45分钟
I would tell you, but apparently it takes 45 minutes.
其实呢
You know what?
我觉得你是受身边的朋友影响
I bet it's those friends you surround yourself with.
比如那个霍华德 总是在取笑你
Like that Howard, always making fun of you.
霍华德不是真心的啦
Howard doesn't mean anything by it.
我觉得是文化差异
I-I think it's cultural.
他的族群来自一个很毒舌的村子
His people come from a very sarcastic village
叫布鲁克林[黑人区]
called Brooklyn.
别为他找理由
Don't make excuses.
什么朋友会像他这样啊
What kind of friend acts that way?
我想...
Well, I-I guess...
我这是个反问句
It was a rhetorical question.
垃圾堆捡来的朋友才这样
A bad friend!
别这样 老爸 我跟他之间的关系就这样
Come on, Dad! That's just our relationship, okay?
他开印度人玩笑 我会笑一下
He makes Indian jokes, and I laugh,
但我眼神是生气的 让他知道不能这样
but, you know, with angry eyes so he knows it's not okay.
我也有过一段
I, too, was in a relationship
跟总贬低我的人在一起的感情
with someone who made me feel bad about myself.
如果你是要说我妈 那我不要听
If you're talking about Mom, I don't want to hear it.
听我一说 如果你把霍华德
I'm just saying, if you replace Howard
换成一个如花似玉的22岁研究生
with a nice 22-year-old grad student,
你的自信绝对会爆棚
your self-confidence will soar.
好了 艾米 轮到你了
All right, Amy, you're up.
下一个决定
Next decision.
来吧 首支舞
Come on, first dance!
快来 首支舞
Come on, first dance!
邀请函
Invitations!
这个也很不错啊
That's a good one.
纯给个建议
Just a suggestion--
由《星球大战》萌机器人放出全息投影
hologram projected out of R2-D2.
感谢您的意见 但这是我的决定
Thanks for your input, but this is my decision,
而我决定要...
and I'm gonna go with...
用古英文以书法写在埃及莎草纸上
old English calligraphy on Egyptian papyrus.
真是有趣的混合啊
Oh, what a fun mashup.
简直就像炸鸡华夫饼 毫不异端 毫不做作呢
It's like the chicken and waffles of orthography.
轮到你啦
Your turn.
戒童
Ring bearer!
妈呀 太庆幸刚才没把萌机器人用掉
Boy, I'm so glad that R2-D2 is still available.
其实真的很好玩呢
You know, this is really fun.
真不敢相信别人都说计划婚礼
I can't believe that people say that planning a wedding
是人生中压力最大的一件事之一
is one of the most stressful things in life.
对啊 从来没有过哪一天我不惊讶
I know. Not a day goes by that I don't marvel
我们能比别人强上那么多
how much better we are than other people.
面试不顺利我也很替你难过
I'm so sorry the interview didn't go well.
这工作真的很适合你呢
Yeah, you would've been perfect for it.
我就是会太紧张
Oh, I just get so nervous,
然后我又会为自己太紧张而道歉
and then I start apologizing for being nervous, and...
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表