这可算不上道歉吧
That's not much of an apology.
对 因为他不是真的心怀歉意
Yeah, because he's not really sorry.
显然 他想去一个没有我的地方
Obviously, he wanted a place to go where I wouldn't be
全世界的室外这么大 他还觉得不够
and apparently all of outside wasn't enough for him.
别这样 我真的不好受
Come on. I-I do feel bad.
为什么 你最好的朋友伤你心了吗
Why? Did your best friend hurt your feelings?
拜托 谢尔顿
Come on-- Sheldon.
听着 我现在只有空对付一个混♥蛋♥
Look, I only have time to deal with one jerk right now
-那就是巴里·克里普奇 -什么
- and that's Barry Kripke. - What?
他在我们婚礼日那天预订了雅典娜学术俱乐部
He has the Athenaeum booked for our wedding date
不愿意让给我们
and he won't give it up.
没错 所以请你离开 否则我就要生气了
Yeah, so if you could just please leave before I get angry
会说出令自己后悔的话来评价你的长相 身高
and say something I will regret about your face, your height,
个人卫生 或是你的科学
your personal hygiene or the fact that your science,
虽然有一定用途 但缺乏派头
while serviceable, lacks panache.
这其实是你对我工作说过的
That's actually one of the nicest things
最动听的评价了
you've ever said about my work.
现在我后悔了 再见
And now I regret it. Good-bye.
你在这儿呢
Hey. There you are.
我就想在我们出去吃午餐前
Yeah, I just wanted to stop in and see my office
来我办公室看一眼
before we went to lunch.
再过几周 你就回来全职上班了 对吧
Just a few more weeks, you'll be back full-time, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
你这可不是开心的语气
Uh-oh. That wasn't a happy "yeah."
是我邀莱纳德去健身房♥时 勉强答应的语气
That was a "Hey, Leonard, do you want to go to the gym?" yeah.
我一直在想 也许我更想待在家
I've just been thinking that maybe I'd rather
照顾孩子 当个好妈妈
stay home with the kids and be a mom.
这可是重大决定
Wow. That's big.
我知道
I know.
罗斯滕科斯基博士
Dr. Rostenkowski.
抱歉 我不知道你回来了
I'm sorry, I didn't know you were back.
不是的
Oh, I'm not.
我只是来找佩妮吃午餐
I just came to meet Penny for lunch.
需要我为你端咖啡或水来吗
Is there anything I can get you? Coffee? Water?
-不用了 我们准备... -咖啡听起来不错
- No, I think we're just gonna... - Coffee sounds good.
-冷萃 加杏仁奶 -完美
- Cold brew, almond milk? - Perfect.
不用帮我准备了
Nothing-nothing for me.
好奇怪
It's weird.
我离开这么久 却一点都不怀念这里
I've been away so long I don't miss any of this.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to bother you.
李博士听说你来了 想问你个事
Dr. Lee heard you were here and had a quick question.
好吧 接通他
Fine. Put him on.
杰罗德 最近怎么样
Jerold, what's going on?
希望你没有毁了我的研究
Hope you're not screwing up my research.
你正在骑单车吗
You calling from a bike ride?
因为你正在迅速倒骑[气势减弱]
'Cause you're backpedaling hard.
好吧 发邮件给我 我这就看看
All right, fine. E-mail it over. I'll take a look.
不好意思 刚说到哪儿了
Oh, sorry. Where were we?
很爱你的孩子们 不想念工作
Love your kids. Don't miss your job.
对 对
Right, right.
世间万物都无法与之相比
There's nothing in the world
抱着自己熟睡的宝宝
like holding your sleeping baby,
知道你让他感到安全
knowing you make him feel safe and then--
太好了 你拿我爱吃的曲奇饼来了
Oh, good, you got the little cookies I like.
我也想吃曲奇饼
I wouldn't mind a cookie.
他已经走了 好吧
And he's gone. Okay.
克里普奇
Hey, Kripke.
你好 霍夫斯塔德
Hello, Hofstadter.
你怎么亲自在清洗这个
Why are you cleaning that out yourself?
没有研究生帮你吗
Don't you have grad students?
拜托 总不能所有脏活都让研究生干
Come on, I can't make my grad students do every dirty job
或者说人力资源部门主管明文禁止我这么做
or so I've been told in writing by the head of Human Resources.
好吧 听我说
Fair enough. Uh, so, look,
我是来请求你把雅典娜学术俱乐部
I'm here to ask you to give Sheldon and Amy
让给谢尔顿和艾米举♥行♥婚礼
the Athenaeum for their wedding.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
因为内心深处 你是一个很好的人
Because deep down, Barry, you're a really good guy.
但我真是好人吗
But am I?
好吧 有什么条件
Fine. What's it gonna take?
巴里 我来再问你一次...
Barry, I've come to ask one more...
莱纳德
Leonard?
你怎么在干这个
Wh-Why are you doing that?
因为巴里在内心深处并不是个好人
Because deep down Barry is not a good guy.
他叫你清洗装辐照油脂的桶吗
He's making you clean out barrels of irradiated grease?
是的
Yeah.
我跟他做了笔交易
I made a deal with him
让他把雅典娜学术俱乐部让给你举办婚礼
to get you the Athenaeum for your wedding.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为我之前骗了你 很混♥蛋♥
Because I was a jerk for lying to you before
再说 你是我最好的朋友
and besides, you're my best friend.
我希望你能拥有梦想中的婚礼
I want you to have the wedding of your dreams.
在火星上吗
On Mars?
好吧 我希望艾米能拥有梦想中的婚礼
Okay, I want Amy to have the wedding of her dreams.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
但我不想让你干这个
But I don't want you to do this.
没关系
No, it's okay.
有关系
No, it's not.
我们不能让巴里赢
We're not going to let Barry win.
那我们要怎么做
Well, what are we going to do?
我们俩的智商加起来有360
We have a combined IQ of 360.
要是那辐射让你大脑变异成超级大脑 还会更高
Perhaps more if that radiation gave you a super brain.
知道吗 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
我们同心协力就一定能碾压巴里·克里普奇
If we work together we could totally outsmart Barry Kripke.
莱纳德 我鼻子痒 怎么办
Leonard, my nose itches. What do I do?
天啊
Oh, boy.
我昏睡得不省人事
I really passed out hard.
可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
就算孩子们尖叫有人杀人
The kids could've screamed bloody murder
你也不会醒
and you wouldn't have woken up.
这我知道 因为他们真的尖叫了
Which I know because they did.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我怎么会以为自己能搞定
Why did I think I could do this on my own?
别太责怪自己了
Hey, don't beat yourself up.
照顾小孩是很辛苦的
Parenting is hard.
我今天看到和闻到的东西
Like, I've seen and smelled things today
已经深深烙印在我的脑海里了
that I cannot unsee or unsmell.
谢谢你来帮我
Thanks for covering for me.
真的 他明明只喝奶
No, I mean he only drinks milk.
那些颜色是怎么来的
Like, where are the colors coming from?
现在几点了
What time is it?
快6点了
Uh, it's almost 6:00.
好 伯纳黛特快回家了
Okay. Bernadette's gonna be home soon.
我们得分工合作
We got to divide and conquer.
我去做晚餐 你照看孩子们
I'll make dinner. You watch the kids.
孩子们睡着了
Uh, kids are asleep.
太好了 那你去做晚餐
Great, then you make dinner.
好消息 艾米
Hey, good news, Amy.
我们拿到俱乐部的场地了
We got the Athenaeum.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
太棒了
That's amazing.
你怎么让巴里改变主意的
How'd you get Barry to change his mind?
没有莱纳德 我一个人无法做到
Well, I couldn't have done it without Leonard.
你真应该看看我们在里面的英姿
Boy, you should've seen us in there.
我们就像蝙蝠侠和罗宾一样
We were like Batman and Robin.
为什么我得当罗宾
Why do I have to be Robin?
如果你还要弱弱地问 那你就是罗宾
If you have to ask, you're Robin.
发生什么了
What happened?
我们刷洗完几个装过辐照油脂的桶
Well, we scrubbed out some barrels of irradiated grease,
再用安全淋浴洗净污渍后
rinsed off in a safety shower
就去给了巴里·克里普奇一点颜色瞧瞧
and then told Barry Kripke what is what.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表