不 我们没在大乱斗
No, we're not roughhousing!
我们是科学家 科学家不会大乱斗
We're scientists! Scientists don't roughhouse!
抱歉打扰了 大人先生
Excuse me, Mr. Grown-up.
怎么回事
Aw, man, what happened?
死机了
It crashed.
最近常常这样
It's been doing that lately.
应该是中毒了 因为我...
I think it's got a virus from all the...
下载了很多"音乐"
music I've been downloading.
什么类型的音乐
What kind of music?
大部分是亚洲的
Mostly Asian.
还有些老的
Some oldies.
可以用我的电脑
Well, we can use my laptop.
霍华德 我给你和小伙伴们做了曲奇
Howard, I made cookies for you and your little friends!
他们不是我的小伙伴 我们也不要吃曲奇
They're not my little friends, and we don't want cookies!
其实我还挺想吃曲奇的
Actually, a cookie sounds good.
好吧 我们要吃曲奇
All right, we'll have cookies!
谢谢你了
Thank you very much!
对了 肯定是在我的旧电脑里
That's right. It must be on my old laptop.
快走吧
Well, let's go.
妮妮 我能不能去一下莱纳德家
Hey, Bernie, you mind if I run to Leonard's and...
取一台装满钱的电脑吗
Get a laptop full of money?
还傻坐着干什么 快去啊
Why are you still here?! Go, go, go!
婚礼计划得怎么样啦
So, how's the wedding planning going?
很好
Great.
不过举办地点我俩还没商量好
Although, we're having trouble agreeing on a location.
你们之前不是在找海滩边上的悬崖吗
I thought you were looking at a cliff on the beach.
是啦 但谢尔顿一个都不喜欢
We were, but Sheldon didn't like any of them.
有些太海滩 有些太悬崖
Some were too beachy, some were too cliffy.
而且所有地点都太室外了
And all of them were too outsidey.
婚礼的重点不在于地点
Well, weddings aren't about the location.
最重要的是站在你们亲友面前
They're about standing up in front of your family and friends
发誓谢尔顿永远不会搬回这里
and promising that Sheldon will never move back in here.
好啊
Hi.
你们几个干嘛呢
What are you guys doing?
我们有台旧电脑里有些比特币
Uh, we have a bunch of Bitcoin on an old laptop,
也许能值很多钱
and it could be worth, like, a lot of money.
什么 你逗我呢吧
What-- You're kidding.
没有 我们可能坐在金山上
No. We-we could be sitting on a fortune.
我要先声明 我当初嫁给你不是为了钱
Okay, let the record show, I did not marry you for money,
但你忽然变得有魅力多了
but you just got way more attractive.
我靠 不在这里头
Damn it, it's not in here.
要是你们当时有个过目不忘的朋友在场就好了
If only you had someone around with an eidetic memory.
我猜他肯定记得电脑哪去了
I bet they would know what happened to it.
你如果知道 就快告诉我们
If you know, just tell us.
不好意思 但如果我没记错七年前的事
Excuse me, but if I recall from seven years ago,
你们不想要我参与这件事
you don't want me to be a part of this.
谢尔顿 你不会还在生气吧
Sheldon, you can't still be mad.
拜托
Oh, please.
我幼儿园时期的仇都还记着呢
I have grudges that go back to preschool.
总有一天 我要找到长大的伊莱恩·德怀尔
Someday, I'm gonna find a grown-up Elaine Dwyer
在她面前吃掉她最爱的蜡笔
and eat her favorite crayon while she watches.
所以我们宴请名单上才有个伊莱恩·德怀特吗
Is that why there's an Elaine Dwyer on our guest list?
没错
Yes.
到那晚 我便能拥有第一支舞
That night, I'm going to have the first dance
和最后胜利者的一笑
and the last laugh.
谢尔顿 拜托了
Sheldon, please.
我该大人有大量吗
Should I be the bigger man?
我觉得应该
I think you should.
我脑子抽了才会问你
Oh, why'd I ask you?
好啊 美人
Hey there, pretty lady.
我不会帮你服务你的客人
I'm not waiting on your table for you.
拜托啦 这个客人真的很讨厌
Come on, this one is so annoying.
不好意思 服务员
Excuse me, waitress.
二位要点餐了吗
You guys ready to order?
能帮我们拍张照吗
Can you take our picture, please?
没问题
Oh, sure.
笑一下
Smile!
简直完美
Perfect.
谢谢 你可以退下了
Thank you. You may go now.
很高兴认识你
It was nice to meet you,
我这是客套话 不是真心的
and I mean that politely, not sincerely.
刚刚是怎么回事
What was that?
我需要证明给我妈看 我正在约会
I need to prove to my mother that I'm on a date.
如果她觉得照片是我伪造的
If she thinks I faked the picture,
我可能需要你当人证 你叫什么名字
I might need you as a witness. What's your name?
伯纳黛特
Bernadette.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
都吃得开心吗
Everybody good?
嗯
Yeah.
-挺好 -开心
- Fine. - Sure.
你不用说悄悄话 点个头就行了
You don't have to whisper, you can just nod your head.
或者直接说也行
Or you could just speak.
你今天顺利吗
You having a good day?
不好 我错过了试镜
No, I missed an audition
因为我电脑坏了 没收到通知邮件
because my computer broke, and I didn't get the e-mail.
本来是个超适合我的角色
Would've been a perfect part for me.
是演一个无视客人的服务员吗
Was it waitress who ignores her customers?
你天生就是演这个的料
Because that's the role you were born to play.
闭嘴吃你的汉堡
Shut up and eat your burger.
其实是火鸡三明治
Actually, it's a turkey club.
你点的不是汉堡吗
Didn't you order a burger?
是的 但天不从人愿
I did, and yet here we are.
你如果要用电脑
You know what, if you need a computer,
可以用我的
you can use my laptop.
你真贴心 但我不会拿你的电脑的
Oh, that's sweet, but I'm not gonna take your computer.
没事 反正我也要买♥♥新的了
Oh, it's fine. I-I'm getting a new one anyway.
-你确定吗 -别傻了
- Are you sure? - Don't be silly.
他拼了命想抓紧你
He's desperate to hold on to you.
你想从他那拿走什么都行
You can get anything out of him.
他的车 他的表
His car, his watch...
拿个肾估计也没问题 你已经得到他的蛋蛋了
Maybe a kidney. You already have his testicles.
可以集齐一整套
You can start a collection.
天啊 是这样没错 你把电脑给我了
Oh, my God, that's right. You gave me your laptop.
你太好了
That was so sweet.
-这么说你知道在哪了 -当然啦
- So you know where it is? - Of course.
-好耶 -棒 -太好了
- All right! - Yes! - Great!
我给我前男友扎克了
I gave it to my ex-boyfriend Zack.
-不是吧 -不要啊
- Come on! - No!
好的 扎克 谢谢你
Okay, Zack, thank you so much.
我们这就过去
We'll be right over.
电脑还在他那
He still has it.
真不敢相信你把我送你的礼物
I can't believe you took a gift from me
转送给其他男人了
and gave it to another man.
不是吧
Really?
她给其他男人送过那么多"甜头"
Of all the things she's given to other men,
你却只在意这个吗
that's what you're concerned about?
不要小题大做了
Please don't make a big deal about this.
那是很久之前的事了 我们当时分手了
It was a long time ago, we were broken up.
是哪一次分手
Which breakup was that?
是"情人节大屠♥杀♥"吗
Was that the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre?
不 不是
No, no.
可能是"漫展大怒甩"期间
This might've been during the Comic-Con Dump-A-Thon.
你们还给我们每次分手取名了吗
You have names for our breakups?
如果不这样 可能会分不清
Well, they would really blur together if we didn't.
漫展那次分手很容易记住
The Comic-Con breakup's easy to remember
因为莱纳德扮的是最难过的皮卡丘
because Leonard was the saddest Pikachu.
没错 然后他用你的披风擤鼻涕
Right, and he wiped his nose on your cape,
你就变成最悲催的黑武士了
and then you were the saddest Darth Vader.
话说 不是只有我和佩妮分过手
You know, Penny and I aren't the only ones who've broken up.
霍华德和伯纳黛特也分过
So did Howard and Bernadette.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表