好啦 周六就是大日子了
All right, Saturday is the big day.
很多人曾以为这一天永远不会到来
A lot of people thought this would never come.
其实我也曾是其中一员
I may have been one of those people.
其实我也曾是其中一员
I may have been one of those people.
等等 是在说我们的婚礼吗
Wait, wait, are we talking about the wedding?
-是的 -那对 我也绝对曾是其中一员
- Yes. - ?Oh, yeah, I was definitely one of those people.
但现在我们走到这一步了
And yet, here we are.
明天会有会有很多亲朋好友来
Now, we got a lot of family coming in tomorrow.
我会需要大家的协助
I'm gonna need everyone's help.
就把这个当做是你们的那种漫画电影吧
Think of this as one of your comic book movies.
有一群超级英雄 每个人都有不同职责
There's a bunch of superheroes, each with a different task.
就像是新的《复仇者联盟》吗
Oh, like the new Avengers.
是哪一部来着
Which one was that?
就是你上周末在电影院里看到睡着那部
The one you slept through last weekend.
我睡得可香了
Oh, that was a good nap.
我觉得 这更像是《指环王》
I-I think it's more like, uh, like Lord of the Rings,
而你们就是护戒使者
and you're the Fellowship.
有人得去刚铎
Uh, someone's got to go to Gondor,
有人得去魔多
someone's got to go to Mordor,
有人得去阻挡影与炎之恶魔
someone's got to hold off the demon of shadow and flame.
你是说炎魔吗
You mean the Balrog?
我是说我老母
I mean my mother.
艾米 这个比喻超棒
That is a perfect metaphor, Amy.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为这还包含了一个
Because it also involves a ring
将会永远奴役我的戒指
that binds me in servitude forever.
他说永远呢
Aw, he said forever.
刚才是威尔·惠顿
That was Wil Wheaton.
他很期待明天的婚礼呢
He's really excited about tomorrow.
我也是
As am I.
如果你在我小时候告诉我
If you'd have told me as a child that an actor from Star Trek
会有《星际旅行》的演员帮我证婚 我会说
would be officiating my wedding, I would've said,
"是柯克舰长威廉·夏特纳吗"
"Ooh, William Shatner?"
而如果你说"不是 是威尔·惠顿"
And if you'd have said, "No, Wil Wheaton,"
那我会回"那你试过请威廉·夏特纳吗"
I'd have said, "Well, did you even try William Shatner?"
而如果你回
And if you'd have said,
"试过 可是他出场费太贵"
"Yes, but he costs too much money,"
那我会说"行吧 威尔·惠顿也可以啦"
I'd have said, "Ah, well, Wil Wheaton's good, too."
你为什么一直在鼓捣那个领结啊
Why do you keep tying and untying that bow tie?
我怎么绑都不对称
I can't seem to get it even.
那个应该不会是对称的
Well, I don't think it's supposed to be even.
有时候稍微不对称反而更好看
Sometimes a little asymmetry looks good.
在文艺复兴时代 他们称之为"潇洒不羁"
In the Renaissance, they called it "Sprezzatura."
文艺复兴吗
The Renaissance?
艾米 你明知道我更喜欢启蒙运动
Amy, you know I'm more of an Enlightenment person.
该运动相信理性发展知识可以解决人类实存的基本问题
总有一天 我们会需要决定
At some point, we have to decide
该怎么养育我们的孩子
how we want to raise the children.
你感觉还好吗
So are you feeling okay?
会有婚前恐惧吗
No wedding jitters?
没有
No.
世上没有任何人事物
There is nothing in the world
能够阻止我们明天结婚
that would stop me from marrying you tomorrow,
那怕是未来的我穿越回来阻止婚礼
even me from the future coming back to prevent the wedding
阻止未来会毁灭人类孩子的降生
and the subsequent birth of a child who will destroy humanity.
因为如果你从未来回来
Because if you came from the future,
那就表示你已经在过去结完婚了
that would mean you already went through with the wedding
因为你是相信时间旅行的命定悖论
because you believe that time travel is on a closed loop.
我真是太他妈爱你了
I love you so damn much.
福勒先生 在后面坐得还舒服吗
Uh, Mr. Fowler, are you okay back there?
需要开窗透气吗
Do you need more air?
他很好
He's fine.
真没想到艾米不来接我们
I'm surprised Amy didn't pick us up.
哎呀 你也懂的
Oh, well, you know,
大婚之日前一天很多事情要忙
she's pretty busy the day before her wedding.
忙到老妈都可以放一旁吗
Too busy for her mother?
想当年她是多么以母为天的女儿啊
She used to be such a devoted daughter.
她现在就等着我死 好继承我的上好瓷器
Now she's just waiting for me to die so she can get my china.
再次谢谢你来接我们
Thank you again for picking us up.
这是我的荣幸 库珀太太
My pleasure, Mrs. Cooper.
我们去机场时的司机先生
You know, our driver to the airport
也是个印度小伙呢
was also a Indian fella.
妈
Mom...
这年头注意到人家是印度人就是种族歧视吗
Oh, so now it's racist to notice when somebody's Indian.
我不觉得有歧视 我也注意到你们俩都是白人啊
I don't think it's racist. I noticed you were both white.
你看吧 你多多谅解她
See? You'll have to excuse her.
她现在怀孕 荷尔蒙过多在说胡话
She's just pregnant and hormonal.
是呢 恭喜你怀第二胎啊
Oh, yeah, congratulations on baby number two.
对对对 真好啊
Yeah. Whoopie.
她丈夫本来也能来
Her husband would be here,
可是他得在家照顾他们大儿子
but he stayed home to watch their older son,
所以一切都没问题
so e-everything's fine!
得了吧
Stop it.
我们分居了
We're separated.
真"没"想到啊
You don't say.
你是谢尔顿的大哥啊
So, you're Sheldon's big brother.
是啊 他有聪明脑袋
Uh, yeah. He got the brains.
我有完美身材
I got the bod.
帅气脸庞 还有一头秀发
And the face and the hair.
我喜欢你的口音
I like your accent.
谢尔顿 你以前也有那种口音吗
Sheldon, did you used to sound like that?
现在还有吗
Can you still?
我可以说 但我才不要
I can. I will not.
艾米 你早先说对我领结发表的见解
Amy, you said something about my bow tie
让我忍♥不住一直回味
that I can't stop thinking about.
你想说的不该是...
Don't you mean...
"你们说我领结啥了"[德州腔]
"Y'all said something 'bout my bow tie"?
来嘛 说啊
Go on, say it.
让你说
Say it.
大家看看我带谁来了
Hey, guys, look who I have.
谢利
Hey, Shelly.
米希 你能到真是太好了
I'm so glad you made it, Missy.
这是我未婚妻艾米
This is my fiancee, Amy.
艾米 这是我姐姐
Amy, this is my sister.
如果我哪天需要换肾 你可以去找她
If I ever need a kidney, this is where you get it.
很高兴见到你
It's so nice to meet you.
我一直想要一个姐妹
I've always wanted a sister.
是吗 为什么
Really? Why?
我也爱你 谢尔顿
I love you, too, Sheldon.
是吗 为什么
Really? Why?
妈妈在哪儿
Where's Mom?
她想先去酒店梳洗一下
Uh, she wanted to stop by the hotel and freshen up,
然后打给她的牧师为米希的灵魂祷告
and then call her pastor to pray for Missy's soul.
天啊
Oh, my God.
妈妈的乖女儿
There's mama's girl.
妈 你来啦
Hi, Mom.
拉里 你瞧瞧她
Oh, Larry, look at her!
你能相信我们的小羊羔终于要嫁人了吗
Can you believe our little lamb is finally getting married?
他肯定不信
He can't believe it.
我也不敢相信
And neither can I.
爸 你还好吗
Hi, Dad. How you doing?
这是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
拜托 你明明就懂
Come on, you know this one.
这是一只...
It's a...
狗子啊
dog.
我在后院发现它
I found him in the backyard.
别担心 我已经打给它的主人了
And don't worry, I already called the owner.
很好 咱们家不需要狗
Good, 'cause we don't need a dog.
因为已经有两个娃 你和斯图尔特了
We already have two babies, you and Stuart.
估计是狗主人来了
That's probably him.
你好
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表